Piha Beach Treetop Studio
B&B | 1 bedrooms | sleeps 2
A peaceful paradise in the heart of Piha - Wedding favourite!
Welcome to Piha Eco Sanctuary - a stunning rain forest experience. Guests rave about the peace they find: bird song, bubbling stream. Walk to all Piha's famous attractions.
Treat yourself to our in-house services and meals. (see below)
Book for 2 guests $US150.00 / night
• 5 minutes easy walk: beach, surf, tennis, fabulous café, children's playground and licensed premises.
• Forest walks to: water fall, rivers and magical rock pools.
• This peaceful secluded property has it all: relax around the outdoor fire at night, enjoy the organic garden and hens, play
games on the lawn, refresh in the stream, walk through bush to the sunset perch.
• BBQ under the puriri tree in the evening sun.
• Prepare snacks + tea and coffee: bar fridge, toaster, microwave, toaster, kettle.
• Excellent coffee + tea provided
• Super reviews on our yummy breakfast - home grown eggs and fresh baked bread…$15.00/person $10/Children
• NEW Bali style eco bathroom
• MASSAGE: Treat yourself to a fabulous relaxing massage soothed by the sounds of nature. Our massages receive excellent comments. ....See other services below
• We have lovingly created a pristine eco-conscious environment and would love to share it with you.
• A favourite for artists and those wanting to get “away from it all” and rejuvenate.
• Check out other studio – Piha River Retreat
• For large groups you can rent the entire sanctuary.
• 40 minutes from Auckland CBD and Auckland international Airport (transport can be arranged to and from airport)
• Excellent stopover on the Hillary Trail.
IN HOUSE SERVICES
We can create the perfect package for you!!
• Guided walks with an ecologist
• Detox programme
• Surf Lessons
• Soul guidance sessions
|Size||Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|General||CD player, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Hair dryer|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Double beds (1), Dining seats for 2, Lounge seats for 2|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
27 Mar 2014
"A great spot to re-charge the batteries."
After a long flight from the US this was a perfect 3-day renewal spot. We hiked, walked the beach, and generally lazed around away from the hustle and bustle of Auckland. We took a one-day side trip t… More
You need to pay through the Holiday Lettings website to ensure your payment is protected. We can’t protect your payment if you don’t pay through us.Learn more
You're booking with
75% Response rate
Calendar last updated:21 Jun 2014
Based in New Zealand