Compostella Beach Golf II
Apartment | 1 bedrooms | sleeps 4
This spacious one bedroom ground floor apartment with terrace, situated on the south side of Tenerife, is fully furnished including terrace furniture (sun beds), and offers comfort to those who stay here. This apartment is ideal for holidays for Families, Couples, groups and an excellent base for Golfers.
Although the complex is located in a quieter area, it has easy access to Las Vistas Beach (aprox 650 meters walk away), bars, restaurants, night clubs and local shops, either via walking short distances or local taxis.
The kitchen within the apartment is fully equipped, of which will sufficiently accommodate you should you want a quiet night in. The living/dining room area, consists of dining room table and chairs, corner sofa, TV Video, a DVD/CD player, and a pull out double sofa bed, to be used as extra seating during the day and a bed at night.
In the bedroom there are spacious mirrored wardrobes, chest of drawers, and two single beds. The apartment has a large bathroom with the ability to have either a bath or a shower. There are also ceiling fans with in the bedroom and living/dining rooms.
Younger children are more than welcome to stay at our apartment, and should you require a cot bed, these are available for a small extra fee, please advise, when either making enquiries or at the time of booking.
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 1 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Las Vistas|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Reina Sofia 15 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|General||TV, Video player, CD player, Safe|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Single beds (2), Dining seats for 4, Lounge seats for 5|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace|
|Further details indoors|
* The complex has a bar which sells snacks during the day, and a small supermarket on site.
* For the younger children there is a small playing area, and for the older children there are facilities for Computer games, internet, table tennis and a pool table, for a small fee payable at reception.
* The complex has a 24 hour reception area, and contains a vast amount of information regarding popular holiday maker excursions, and days out.
|Further details outdoors|
* The apartment has double doors from Living/Dining area and the Bedroom, which open out onto the terrace area. The terrace area in the afternoon and evening captures the sun, and during a clear day from a distance, looking up at the mountains, you can see Mount Teide.
* Terrace Furniture provided includes - Sun beds, and garden table and chairs.
* The complex has a large swimming pool with a separated smaller pool for the children (heated in winter periods). Sun beds and umbrellas provided around the pool side.
* This apartment is private so therefore we take no responisibility for any injury, loss, or accident suffered by you personally or otherwise during your stay. We recomend you take out suitable insurance to cover you for this.
* Swimming Pool does not have a life Guard, and Parents/adults are responsible for all children.
* Furniture within the apartment, including the terrace furniture,are not to be removed from the apartment.
* The apartment when unoccupied should be locked and secured at all times.
* Any breakages are to be replaced/paid for.
* This is a NON SMOKING apartment, but you can smoke on the outside terrace.
The Canary Islands region
The island of Tenerife is off the West Coast of Africa and is ideal for all year round sun shine. Los Cristianos/ Playa de Las Americas have excellent and clean beaches, where various water sports experiences are available, such as Jet Skies, Banana Boat rides , Par-ascending and Peddle boats.
Various different restaurants are also available along the sea front ranging from Spanish foods, Mexican cuisine to the typical English dishes.
Aqua Land (Water park designed mainly for children with Dolphin experiences available for all the family) and Siam Park (Water park for all of the family) are just a taxi ride away.
Other excursions/trips can be bought such as: boat trips to see Whales and Dolphins, trips to see Mount Teide and local villages up the mountain. Tickets can be bought from the Reception at the Complex or from Tourist stalls/shops within the area.
Personally we would recommend for a fun filled day out,
* The Lorro Parque. This is Tenerifes version of a zoo with the additions of Orca Whales, Dolphins, Alligators, and much much more. The location is fantastic, very clean, and it is clear that they look after and love their animals.Tickets can be bought at reception of the complex, or by toursit information stalls/shops nearer the beach. Please note that this park is on the North side of the Island and you will need to make sure that you have transport there and back.
* Siam Park. This is a newer Water Park of which caters for all the family. There is a children's water park on the site with various water slides, and long and scarier rides for the older children/adults, and for those who would prefer to sunbath there is a makeshift beach with its own little surprise!!
* Aqua Land - designed for younger familes although a few rides for the adults, and sun beds provided. Aqua Land also have Dolphins here of whom put on a show and you can have an encounter with them.
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
20 Aug 2012
the apartment is everything it was described as,spacious, clean,modernly decorated,everything you need for a great holiday just like a home from home.set in a quiet location but a short walk from the … More
13 Feb 2012
"Fantastic - I will definately be going back!"
Fantastic Holiday. I was a little worried about going in January but I will definately do it again. Wheather was beautiful, people really friendly.
The appartment was evrything that was described. It was spotless, clean and fresh and perfect for the holiday. Supprisingly spacious. Some photos can be misleading but you get evrything you see and more.
The owner was fantastic and there is bundles of information within the apartment, all you need to plan your perfect holiday without being hasseled by the locals.
The apartment is literaly 5 minutes from the beautifull beach and you are spoiled for choice with restaurants and shops. Gorgeous scenery, its just a shame I did not have time to see and do it all.
I will definately be going back. Thanks for a perfect holiday :)
You're booking with
- 3 Years listed
65% Response rate
Calendar last updated:17 Aug 2014
Based in United Kingdom
- Costa Adeje
- 229 properties
- Los Cristianos
- 188 properties
- El Medano
- 173 properties
- Puerto Santiago
- 108 properties
- 106 properties
- Icod de los Vinos
- 80 properties
- Callao Salvaje
- 74 properties
- Playa de los Cristianos
- 55 properties
- Palm Mar
- 43 properties
- Amarilla Golf
- 42 properties
- Las Galletas
- 32 properties
- Playa San Juan
- 20 properties
- 20 properties
- Acantilados de los Gigantes
- 19 properties
- Torviscas Bajo
- 10 properties
- Guia De Isora
- 9 properties
- 8 properties
- Tanque, El
- 7 properties
- San Isidro Town
- 6 properties
- 6 properties