Villa | 7 bedrooms | sleeps 12
Casa Molino is a beautifully renovated property, surrounded by the rolling hills, vineyards and olive groves of Chianti. The villa is on two floors and can accommodate 10 people in 5 spacious double bedrooms, plus 2 additional single beds in the 2 largest rooms.
The villa is located near the medieval castle town of Amber and the famous city of Siena, Arezzo and Florence. The tourist attractions of Tuscany are therefore within easy reach.
Casa Molino offers fantastic accommodation and is the ideal place to stay, to relax and to rediscover the pleasures of life with family and friends.
- Living room with a fireplace, sofas and table
- Fully equipped kitchen and eating area
- Ground floor bedroom with two single beds and private bathroom
- Master bedroom with private bathroom and hydro-massage bath
- Second large double bedroom with private bathroom
- Third bedroom with private bathroom
- Final double bedroom with dressing room and en suite bathroom
- A single bed can be added to the 2 largest rooms
Casa Molino is set in beautiful surroundings. The Villa is bordered on one side with a rich and beautifull forest of oak and another with the lovely Ambra river. The outdoor areas are quiet and private.
- Over 1 acre of well-maintained garden
- Large swimming pool located on a small hill next to the house
- A covered veranda with a gas BBQ, a stone sink and wood stoves
- Outside bathroom, wellness area with a sauna and shower
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Casa Molino is a unique and exclusive place to relax as well as a technological jewel. The modern and ecological climate control system runs on solar panel power and ensures comfortable temperatures in the villa and the swimming pool all year round.
- The is under-floor heating and air conditioning.
- The villa offers fast HDSL internet service with wi-fi connection guaranteed throughout the house and the garden.
- An extensive audio system lets you sunbathe by the pool while listening to any radio station in the world or to music directly from the internet.
- There is a Smart TV and Home Theater Play Station for videos, music and games.
- Bicycles for rent to explore the surrounding area
- Catering can be arranged on request
- Holistic massage treatments can be arranged on request
- Excursions, horse riding and wine tasting can be arranged on request
- 3 towels and a cloth robe per person are provided each week
- There is a fee for extra towels
- In the summer months we also provide one beach towel per person
- Upon request, we can offer you a weekly linen change
- Upon your arrival you will receive a welcome sign, a drink of prosecco and some delicious, freshly prepared food.
PLEASE NOTE THAT FULL PROPERTY DESCRIPTIONS, PHOTOGRAPHS, AVAILABILITY & PRICES ARE KEPT UP TO DATE ON MY WEBSITE WHICH YOU CAN VISIT BY CLICKING ON MY PERSONAL WEBSITE LINK BELOW.
|Size||Sleeps up to 12, 7 bedrooms|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Jacuzzi or hot tub, Sauna, Log fire, Internet access, DVD player|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, Video player, CD player, Wi-Fi available|
|Utilities||Cooker, Fridge, Freezer|
|Rooms||7 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms of which 2 Family bathrooms and 4 En suites|
|Furniture||Single beds (2), Double beds (5)|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
The Tuscany region
Located in the center of the triangle described by the city of Arezzo, Siena and Florence, Casa Molino is the best starting point for exploring the heart of Tuscany.
A short walk around Chianti and you will find castles, wine properties and cellars where you can take guided tours and wine tasting. This really is a wonderful part of the world.
A 15-minute drive from the property is the charming medieval town of Siena, with its famous Piazza del Campo and its magical views.
Florence is less than an hour's drive from Casa Molino, is one of those destinations not to be missed with its rich museums and famous monuments.
Relaxation and well-being can be found in the thermal baths of Rapolano and its rich sulphurous water. This is something to enjoy all year round. The beautiful Tuscan beaches can be reached in less than an hour's drive or treat yourself to a day in the snow of Mount Amiata during the winter months.
Distances from the main cities
Florence 75 km (1hr)
Lucca 140 km (1 hr 30 mins)
Pisa 160 km (2 hr)
Siena 25 km (20 mins)
Monteriggioni 40 km (30 mins)
San Gimignano 70 km (50 mins)
Volterra 80 km (1 hr)
Arezzo 35 km (40 mins)
Cortona 50 km (50 mins)
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
You're booking with
Oliver's Travels (Property Manager Oliver's Travels Ltd)
- 1 Years listed
Based in United Kingdom
Credit cards accepted
- Visit site
- 379 properties
- 185 properties
- Castiglion Fiorentino
- 61 properties
- 58 properties
- 41 properties
- 39 properties
- Loro Ciuffenna
- 38 properties
- Monte San Savino
- 35 properties
- Foiano della Chiana
- 34 properties
- 23 properties
- 21 properties
- 20 properties
- Caprese Michelangelo
- 20 properties
- 19 properties
- Val di Chiana
- 18 properties
- Terranuova Bracciolini
- 18 properties
- Civitella in Val di Chiana
- 17 properties
- Pergine Valdarno
- 14 properties
- 8 properties
- 6 properties