Farmhouse | 11 bedrooms | sleeps 22
Casa Felice is an outstanding Tuscan farmhouse with 11 bedrooms and 11 bathrooms.
It was recently renovated and brought back to its original splendour. Casa Felice is situated on a small road that leads to a wonderful medieval hamlet of Montebenichi.
The villa is filled with charm and character. There are terracotta floors, original vaulted and beamed ceilings throughout the extremely welcoming villa.
The charming vacation villa has been beautifully decorated with a typical Tuscan style. It perfectly bends comfort and sophistication, with modern amenities and original antique furnishing. All bedrooms are richly decorated with their own bathroom.
Outside guests can bask in the sun, take a dip in the swimming pool and enjoy a delicious barbecue.
PLEASE NOTE THAT FULL PROPERTY DESCRIPTIONS, PHOTOGRAPHS, AVAILABILITY & PRICES ARE KEPT UP TO DATE ON MY WEBSITE WHICH YOU CAN VISIT BY CLICKING ON MY PERSONAL WEBSITE LINK BELOW.
|Size||Sleeps up to 22, 11 bedrooms|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||Pets welcome, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player|
|General||Central heating, TV, Satellite TV|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||11 bedrooms, 11 bathrooms of which 11 En suites|
|Furniture||Double beds (11)|
|Further details indoors|
- 11 bedrooms and 11 bathrooms
- Spacious living room with fireplace
- Dining room, opens onto the garden
- Living room with fireplace
- TV/SAT room
- Fully equipped kitchen with 2 stoves, 2 refrigerators, freezer, and industrial dishwasher.
- Central heating
- Natural Air Conditioning
- 2 Fireplaces
- Satellite TV
- Fast Internet Connection
- DVD/ Hi-Fi Stereo
- TV with VCR, DVD player
- Fast industrial dishwasher
- Washing machine.
|Further details outdoors|
- Private swimming pool
- Outdoor furniture (sunbeds, lawn chairs, gazebo, table)
- Courtyard with huge marble table for outdoor dining.
- Private parking lot in the green
- Excellent water from our well.
The Tuscany region
Visitors to Tuscany come for many reasons - many come in search of fine art, others to explore the extraordinary countryside. Gourmets and wine buffs descend on Tuscany to enjoy the simple yet wonderful cuisine and wine. Walkers enjoy the mountain paths, cyclists the rolling hills, summer vacationers; the sea coast and islands. Students come to learn the beautiful Italian language and culture.
From the Etruscans to the Romans to the Renaissance, Tuscany is possibly the greatest repository of art in the world, from extraordinary paintings and sculptures to frescoes and architectural masterpieces – this captivating region is a hub of Italian life; boasting the finest dining, the finest wines and breathtakingly picturesque scenery.
Siena: 19 km
Arezzo: 38 km
Florence: 68 km
Pisa: 134 km
Roma: 243 km
Bologna: 146 km
Venezia: 260 km
Gaiole in Chianti: 22 km
Greve in Chianti: 50 km
Radda in Chianti: 30 km
Cortona: 64 km
Perugia: 110 km
Gubbio: 117 km
Montalcino: 55 km
San Gimignano: 65 km
Montepulciano: 49 km
Lucca: 119 km.
- Horse riding at our neighbours estate (by reservation)
- Mountain biking, we have 7 mountain bikes.
- Polo club, there are 2 Polo clubs in a very short distance from the Villa. Both have regular weekend games.
- Hot air ballooning, (by reservation)
- Hiking or walking, see the local wildlife in the stunning park.
- Private lake fishing
- Artistic Exhibitions and concerts: There are many concerts and exhibitions in this area during the summer (June, July and August only).
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
You're booking with
Oliver's Travels (Property Manager Oliver's Travels Ltd)
- 1 Years listed
Based in United Kingdom
Credit cards accepted
- Visit site