Apartment | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 4
• The apartment is situated on the north coast of Menorca in an idyllic, tranquil setting in the front line directly above the long, sandy beach which is the centre of attraction during the day with its clear, safe, water.
• Evenings can be spent on the patio overlooking the sea, which is ideal for barbeques or just relaxing, alternatively there are a variety of restaurants and bars within walking distance
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Arenal D'En Castell 100 m|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest Amenities||300 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Mahon 25 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||DVD player, Sea view|
|General||CD player, Safe, Satellite TV|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Single beds (2), Double beds (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 4|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, BBQ|
|Further details indoors|
• One of the best apartments on Arenal Playa. which we are constantly upgrading.
• One bedroom with king size bed, and one bedroom with two 3 ft single beds
• The fixtures and fittings are of a high standard and are constantly reviewed and updated.
• UK 3 pin electricity sockets throughout.
|Further details outdoors|
• The front patio is furnished with a large table and 6 chairs, and two reclining sun loungers. There is always sun and shade on the patio during the summer months.
• The beach has "Blue Flag" status for its water quality and safety and has the normal variety of beach bars, boat and pedalo hire etc.
• The Arenal Playa apartments are set in mature, landscaped gardens on a cliff face leading from the beach,
• Several fresh water swimming pools are within walking distance.
• Car parking is available within walking distance.
The Menorca region
Menorca is the second largest of the Balearic islands, but is smaller and quieter than its neighbour, Mallorca. It has many family orientated resorts and, surprisingly, has as many beaches as Mallorca and Ibiza combined.
Most of the holiday resorts are on the south side of the island, but there is more variety on the north. The walled capital, Mahon (or Mao) is situated at the end of an enormous natural harbour and further north are a string of quiet fishing villages as well as resorts such as Arenal D'En Castell and the yachting centre of Fornells.
Menorca has a current population of around 68,000 which is more than doubled during the holiday season. It has been largely sheltered from the effects of development and maintains its history and culture. Each Menorcan town has an annual fiesta which takes place on or near the day of its Patron Saint ,all of which are celebrated between June and September. The fiestas last on average for 3 days and the townsfolk consider this as a holiday with only the bars and restaurants remaining open. Stunningly groomed horses play a chief part in the fiesta.
Menorca has a typical Mediterranean climate, with mild winters and hot summers. During July and August there are up to 11 hours of sunshine every day, with temperatures normally reaching 28ºC - 30º (82ºF - 86ºF). Temperatures in May/June and September/October are more commonly in the range 20ºC - 26ºC.
Arenal d'en Castell
“Just 20 kms north of Mahon amongst an attractive area of rocky headlands and distant hills is the picturesque resort of Arenal d’en Castell. Stretching around a wide bay, Arenal has been built above a huge crescent of butter yellow sand, lapped by the clear blue waters of the Mediterranean. The beach is where most people spend their days, lazing in the sunshine, swimming in the warm waters or cruising across the wave on windsurfers or pedaloes. By the beach there are some good restaurants and beach bars for lunch, quick snacks or cold drinks when the sun gets too hot.
In the evenings the restaurants behind the beach come alive and offer a superb range of food, enough to cater for everyone's taste or pocket. There are also several shops to browse around"
(Extract from Holiday Guide)
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
You need to pay through the Holiday Lettings website to ensure your payment is protected. We can’t protect your payment if you don’t pay through us.Learn more
You're booking with
- 3 Years listed
90% Response rate
Based in United Kingdom
- Ciutadella de Menorca
- 558 properties
- 109 properties
- Son Bou
- 102 properties
- Son Parc
- 65 properties
- Arenal d'en Castell
- 64 properties
- 63 properties
- Calan Bosch
- 62 properties
- Es Mercadal
- 58 properties
- 45 properties
- Sant Lluis
- 31 properties
- Es Castell
- 28 properties
- Addaya / Addaia
- 25 properties
- 19 properties
- 19 properties
- Es Grau
- 16 properties
- San Climente
- 11 properties
- Na Macaret
- 9 properties
- Torre Soli Nou
- 9 properties
- Port D'Addaia
- 7 properties
- Santo Tomas
- 7 properties