Apartment | 1 bedrooms | sleeps 5
Lovely well maintained, air conditioned, clean and fully equipped apartment, ideal for couples and families, enjoys a spectacular view of the sea, and exotic gardens. Set in a pedestrian area, no need to worry about busy traffic at night, and safe for children to have a run around.
Despite being one bedroom but the living room has got its own door, separating it from the kitchen and entrance hall. Kitchen is separate from living room with its own door to the balcony. Such an arrangement gives guests sleeping in the living room complete privacy and freedom for guests sleeping in the bedroom as they can get up either go out or get their tea and cofee and enjoy breakfast in the balcony overlooking the sea, without disturbing rest of the group.
Sleeps up to 5, can sleep up to 3 people in living room In an excellent location within walking distance to both Golf Juan & Juan Les Pins town centres. In secure complex with communal swimming pool and parking, only metres from supermarket with fresh meat, cheese and fish counters. 5minutes walking distance from sandy beach.
|Size||Sleeps up to 5, 1 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Plage de Midi 300 m|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Access||Car not necessary, Wheelchair users|
|Nearest Amenities||200 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Nice inernational airport 13 km, Nearest railway: Juan Le Pins 1 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player, Sea view|
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, Safe, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||2 Sofa beds, Double beds (1), Dining seats for 9, Lounge seats for 6|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Shared garden|
|Access||Wheelchair users, Secure parking, Lift access|
|Further details indoors|
Discuss linen and towels with owner.
High chair available and cot can be rented at 20 euros per week.
TV is not satellite but it is orange cable which provides 140 channels
|Further details outdoors|
Gym is outside the compound only 3 mins away and will be at an extra cost.
There is internet access in the apartment.
Table Tennis on the beach during high season so is water sports such as paragliding, banana boats, doughnuts sailing and windsurfing.
There is jet skiing as well.
18 hole golf course in Biot 7 km away.
Boats available for hire, 10 mins walking distance from Golf Juan Marina, but licence is needed.
Boat trips to Monaco, St Tropez., St Margeruite and Corsica either from Juan Les pins or Golf Juan.
English-speaking representative on hand to answer any queries.
Linens and towels can be available, so please discuss with the owners.
The Provence Alpes Cote d'Azur region
The property is on the outskirts of Juan-les-Pins which is the best beach for the young with all night bars, cafe's and night clubs.
Alpes Maritimes is famous for its beautiful architecture, buildings with interiors lavish with ornate chandeliers, gilt and coloured marble, examples of these buildings are The Negresco Hotel in Nice, Russian Orthodox Cathedral in Nice, Carlton Hotel in Cannes and Monte-Carlo Opera and Casino.
There are may museums to visit and small pretty hilltop old villages, where you can flavour the culture, eg in
Grasse, you can visit international museum of perfumery, marine museum, and Art and History Museum of Provence. Mougins, old hilltop town, where you can have a nice meal and browse its art galleries, Photography museums and enjoy walks in its narrow roads. Biot, glass factory.
- Film Festival in Cannes two weeks in May. Cannes is within easy reach, 15 mins by car or bus which stops outside the compound or 7mins by train.
- Monaco Grand Prix the only grand prix raced on public roads. In May, weekend after Ascension.
- National celebrations and fireworks June 24th, July 14th and August 15th.
- Jazz Festival last two weeks of July in Juan-les-Pins, one of the top jazz festivals in Provence.
- Fete due Jasmin 1st weekend in August in Grasse, floats music and dancing in the town
- Le Festival de Musique, all the month of August in Menton, Menton is just 1 mile from the italian border making it the most Italian of the french resorts, i hour drive from the apartment.
- Festival de la Navigation de Plaisance is mid September in Cannes where Yachts from around the world meet in the harbour.
- 19th November, Fete de Prince in Monaco, the second smallest independent state in Europe celebrates its national day with a firework display over the harbour.
- Festival International de la dance, in Cannes late November or early December, a festival of contemporary dance and ballet with an impressive programme of international performances.
- Rally de Monte Carlo, Late January, a major event in the motor sporting calendar
- Festival du Cirque, Late January in Monaco, where there is Circus shows from around the globe
- Fete du Citron, late February and early March in Menton, where floats and music fill the town during the lemon festival.
- Carnival de Nice all month in Nice, largest per-lent carnival in France and crescendos on Shrove Tuesday with fireworks and the immolation of King Carnival.
Anitbes, originally the ancient Greek trading post of Antipolis, Antibes became heavly fortified over the centuries, The Fort Carre' is where Napoleon lived and was imprisoned. The harbour of Antibes with its expensive yachts. There is Château Grimaldi which houses Picasso Museum.
There is organised walking routes to explore the beautiful mountains, books of different routes is kept in the apartment, if you want your own copy you can have one from tourist office
Jazz festival last 2 weeks of July in Juan-les-Pins, one of the top jazz festivals in Provence.
Cannes Croisette, Casino, Plalais Des Festivales et de Congres and old town are only 15 mins by car or bus.
Marineland leisure park in Villeneuve-Loubet, includes a children's farm, a butterfly park, a marine zoo and a shark-filled aquarium.