Apartment | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 4
The exceptional design of this spacious lower ground floor apartment takes full advantage of its south facing position, offering a unique combination of peaceful sunny tranquility and easy proximity to the buzz of Juan les Pins and its glorious beaches.
This beautifully furnished apartment comprises one double and one twin bedroom, both with full length fitted wardrobes, a well designed fully-equipped kitchen with all modern appliances, large bathroom with bath and overhead shower with double vanity unit and WC, large lounge and dining area with a two comfy leather sofas, flat screen TV with DVD and English Sky channels as well as a generous size table and six chairs. Wifi is also installed.
The inside is exceptionally bright and airy and leads naturally onto the piece de resistance - a wonderfully secluded and extensive extension for outdoor living and dining as well as the perfect spot for soaking up the sun.. This includes a 100 sq m hardwood deck and 20sq m covered terrace. Access is from the lounge, kitchen and both bedrooms. Deck is furnished for total relaxation with one large rattan sofa and two armchairs as well as two sun loungers, two parasols and a large wooden table with four chairs.
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Nice 20 km, Nearest railway: Juan les Pins 1.2 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player|
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||Single beds (2), Double beds (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 4|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace|
The Provence Alpes Cote d'Azur region
The area offers over 300 days of sunshine each year with a fabulous micro climate, making holidays both in summer and in winter really enjoyable.
As well as miles of beaches there are also many fascinating towns to visit. Cannes, famous for the Croisette and annual film festival is just 8 kms away. 20km in the other direction is Nice,a busy city with shops,museums and a wonderful open market. Either can be reached for just 1 euro by the bus that stops outside the apartment. Further along the Corniche you find charming villages such as Eze, Villefranche and Beaulieu, and of course the principality of Monaco with the famous Monte Carlo casino. In the hills behind the coast are villages such as Grasse, famous for its perfume distilleries and St. Paul de Vence, well-known for its art galleries.
Things to do:
• have a guided tour of Antibes/Juan Les Pins on the petit train, hop on, hop off where ever you wish
* visit one of the biggest Provencal markets in Antibes for fabulous local produce and then walk along the Ramparts to the Picasso Museum
• visit Parc Exflora in Antibes Les Pins –12. 5 hectares of Mediterranean landscaped gardens
• wander around Garden Thuret on the edge of the Cap D'Antibes with its many botanical species
• perhaps have cocktails at the exclusive Belle Rives Hotel with its magnificent views.
• take the local bus to the Phare de La Garoupe, where you have stunning views of Antibes, Golf Juan, Baie Des Anges and the mountains.
• take boat trips to The Iles De Lerins/St. Honourat/St Tropez
* visit in July and enjoy the annual Jazz Festival held in the Pinede overlooking the sea