Apartment | 1 bedrooms | sleeps 4
This lovingly renovated one bedroom apartment is situated in one of the most attractive parts of Antibes. It is just steps away from the sandy beaches and local cafes and shops, but also only a short stroll along the picturesque Ramparts to the Old Town and the Provencal market. In the other direction you are within easy reach of the peaceful Cap d'Antibes or the buzz of Juan les Pins.
Located on the 3rd floor of a quiet residency, this apartment has the great advantage of two balconies, one facing the sea and the other the hills, so you can relax in the sun and appreciate al fresco living at any time of day.
The light and airy bedroom has a splendid king size bed with plenty of storage space in full length mirrored wardrobes. The bathroom has both a shower and full size bath and the WC is situated separately.
The spacious open plan living area looks out over the front balcony through patio doors. As well as a comfortable armchair, it has a large L shaped sofa (which may be converted into a sofa bed) and wide screen TV (French channels, BBC/Sky news and UK radio stations), plus dvd player. There is also a dining table and four chairs which can be discretely folded away when not in use.
The modern, well-equipped kitchen has been perfectly designed with plenty of work surfaces and storage space as well as a five ring gas hob and oven. It also houses a washing machine.
IPod docking stations and free wifi are included and there is a space provided in the secure car park at the rear of the building.
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 1 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Ponteil 100 m|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest Amenities||100 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Nice 20 km, Nearest railway: Antibes 1.5 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player, Sea view|
|General||Central heating, TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Washing machine|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Double beds (1), Dining seats for 4, Lounge seats for 4|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace|
|Access||Secure parking, Lift access|
The Provence Alpes Cote d'Azur region
This region offers over 300 days of sunshine each year with a fabulous micro climate, making holidays both in summer and in winter really enjoyable.
As well as miles of beaches there are also many fascinating towns to visit. Cannes, famous for the Croisette and annual film festival is just 8 kms away. 20km in the other direction is Nice,a busy city with shops,museums and a wonderful open market. Either can be reached for just 1 euro by the bus that stops near Place de Gaulle. Further along the Corniche you find charming villages such as Eze, Villefranche and Beaulieu, and of course the principality of Monaco with the famous Monte Carlo casino. In the hills behind the coast are villages such as Grasse, famous for its perfume distilleries and St. Paul de Vence, well-known for its art galleries.
Just a few of the many things to do:
• Have a guided tour of Antibes and Juan Les Pins on “Le Petit Train”, hop on, hop off where ever you wish.
• Visit one of the biggest Provencal markets in Antibes for fabulous local produce and then walk along the Ramparts to the Picasso Museum.
• Visit Parc Exflora in Antibes Les Pins –12. 5 hectares of Mediterranean landscaped gardens.
• Wander around Garden Thuret on the edge of the Cap D'Antibes with its many botanical species or visit the charming Villa Eilenroc.
• Perhaps have cocktails in the F Scott Fitzgerald bar at the exclusive Belle Rives Hotel with its magnificent views.
• Take the local bus to the Phare de La Garoupe, where you have stunning views of Antibes, Golf Juan, Baie Des Anges and the Alpes.
• Take boat trips to The Iles De Lerins/St. Honourat/St Tropez/Cornische d'Or.
• Visit in July and enjoy the annual Juan les Pins Jazz Festival held in the Pinede overlooking the sea.