Villa La Provence
Villa | 8 bedrooms | sleeps 14
Why not feel like an Artist such as Marcel Pagnol, Paul Ricard and Tino Rossi who were enjoying this outstanding property a few decades ago?
Welcome to Villa La Provence, a charming 3 floors property (Ground, 1st floor 2nd floor) in the heart of Antibes and Juan-Les-Pins, built by a famous architect in old stones with its authentic vaults, its comfortable lounges and terraces and its funny gargoyles on the front side corners.
La Provence is also a place of Art where paintings and statues will tell you the memories of those old stones surrounding the fireplace, in an atmosphere of delight by its decoration with ancient woodland, with its coloured Persian rugs and its beautiful libraries.
La Provence is mostly a place of harmony and relaxation, with its high quality furniture and equipments, its 7 large double bed suites with 7 en-suites, 1 Independent Guest Studio (up to 4 persons), and its amazing architecture which gives it a luminosity and freshness during the summer that you will never forget.
|Size||Sleeps up to 14, 8 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Juan-Les-Pins 800 m|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Nearest Amenities||2 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Nice International Airport 15 km, Nearest railway: Antibes 2 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||Pets welcome, Yes, smoking allowed|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Jacuzzi or hot tub, Log fire, Internet access, DVD player, Staffed property|
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, Video player, CD player, Telephone, Pool or snooker table, Table tennis, Games room, Safe, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||8 bedrooms, 8 bathrooms of which 8 En suites|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Single beds (2), Double beds (6), Dining seats for 16, Lounge seats for 16|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ, Bicycles available|
|Further details indoors|
SUITES with En-SUITES, GUEST STUDIO:
Villa La Provence is also the best place for guests in family or couples, perfect for events or just having a rest in our magic French Riviera : 7 suites with 7en-suites + 1 large double bed inside the guest studio.
All these 7 suites and guest house have AC (warm and cold), large double beds, en-suites bathrooms, wood wardrobes specially made around the bed or in front of the bed to the suite (so pratical) :
• 1st Bedroom (Ground Floor) has a nice library and a master en-suite (Fully decorated in Faience style, Hydromassage shower, 2 basins, 1 toilet, various mirrors with drawers;) opening onto a private terrace-balcony (2 comfortable chairs with 1 table) from where you have direct access to outside kitchen and east dining terrace;
• 2nd Bedroom (1st floor) is equipped with phone and has also a master en-suite (Fully decorated in Faience style, Jacuzzi, shower, 2 basins, Bidet, various mirrors with drawers), opening onto a balcony with the south view of the garden and pool;
• 3rd , 4th, 5th and 6th Bedrooms (1st floor) have standard en-suite (Bath with Shower, Toilet, Bidet, Basin, mirror, drawers) opening onto a balcony with West or East side view of the garden.
• 7th Bedroom (2nd floor) with standard en-suite has the most interested view (small sea view but view of the hills of Juan-Les-Pins), espcecialy during fireworks season starting with Bastille Day (14th of July) and going on the following weeks (each week has a country special firework - What a contest !!!!).
• 1 Independent Guest wood Studio (70m2) well furnished in a Morocco Style ; Large double bed, Sofa, kitchenette, fridgefrezer, HIFI, opening onto a beautiful terrace with 3 garden chairs and 1 table in front of a funtain and flowers ; An en-suite bathroom provides shower, toilet, basin, mirror and drawers.
TERRACES - LOUNGES :
1 south terrace(4p), 2 cosy lounges(3p and 2p), Built-in BBQ & Piano Room, dining table(14p),
BOSE HomeCinema, Plasma 50' TV, Cable (300 channels), Free Video on demand, Free fix phone call (local and 100 destinations), Internet ADSL and Wifi access,
Safety box, Safety Cameras, Alarm
|Further details outdoors|
Villa La Provence offers various cozy terraces to respect the privacy of our guests : fountain Terrace (3p), 1 garden terrace (4p), 4 transats (pool terrace), 1 balcony terrace (2p).
Villa La Provence is also a place where you feel like comfortable by dining on one amazing outside terrace with enough spaces to gather all the guests and nestling next to the Built-in Outside BBQ and next to the private outdoor pool (unheated).
Many facilities are provided such as Table Tennis, Babington, and many games for children are available. We have some bycicles, rollers and Golf Clubs (Extra Cost with deposits and on request).
Also, we have equipped all the garden with sound and light to customize your night ambience : BOSE Wireless Music System for GardenPool, terrace entry and Kitchen.
6 PRIVATE PARKING : Automactic gates opening onto 5 parking spaces ; 1 outside private parking and many more outside and safe.
Prices are for SELFCATERING 14 persons Villa, including linen, towels, pool towels, daily maid services (except WE), pool maintenance and gardener.
25% deposit required to confirm a reservation and balance payment 6 weeks prior to rental. Cheque, bank transfer or PayPal are accepted. Also, a 20% damage deposit is required upon arrival. Booking terms are available on request.
For Corporate events sush as incentives, customer/product presentation, prices are on request.
Villa La Provence is so well located that if offers the best opportunity to enjoy the most famous events on the French Riviera (Cannes Festival, TFWA, MIPIM or Monaco Grand Prix) without the cround and the noise. Prices are on request.
This property is managed directly from our private rental agency (OEPF RCS 432 509 594) in order to provide you with the best services. Our goal is to make you feel as comfortable as in a luxury hotel and we really hope you spend a good time in this wonderful Villa. We have many other outstanding properties in Paris and Corsica (Adverting and website should be coming soon - JUNE 2010).
Right now, we can offer these 2 VIP services (Prices on request. Please advise us by email before any booking):
• Feel the "midi' taste : Half or Full Catering with our Chief whom cooks a large variety of local ("midi") plates from fishes to meat directly from the Villa at reasonable prices. Why not you try our "Fresh" Breakfast with Hot Croissant and Pain au Chocolat coming directly each early morning from the best Antibes bakery. For these services, request has to be done to our staff directly 1 prior day and according to our staff's availability.
• Improve your swing : Golf Courses by John (one of the best english teacher - PRO) with its amazing Golf teaching method. Request has to be done at the booking confirmation and according to John's availability.
We hope to be ready to offer you more VIP services from JUNE (transportations, massage,...).
Please note for security reasons, we do not show all availabilities and we offer special discount for extensive stay (2, 3 weeks or 1 month) and for smaller group of persons (8). So for an exact estimation of your stay, do not hesitate to contact us.
The Provence Alpes Cote d'Azur region
The French Riviera is the second most visited region after Paris and there are some few reasons…
• The best places to stay are of course Cannes, Antibes & Juan-Les-Pins and Cap of Antibes for their epicentric location : 8 minutes drive from the Villa La Provence to arrive in Cannes centre, 10 minutes to St. Paul de Vence and 20 minutes to Mougins, Grasse and its famous fragrances.
• Visit the fabulous French Riviera further on the way to Monaco thanks to the highway A8 (5km only from Villa La Provence) : Villefranche, Cap Ferrat and Eze are picturesque villages at 30minutes from the Villa.
• And why not a ride to explore Monaco rock and the famous Italy Piedmont region (so tasty for its wine and gastronomy), only at 45min away from the villa.
French Riviera is mostly famous for its weather and its 300 sunny days a year. During the winter, Ski stations are accessible from the Villa in less than 1h30 (We recommend Auron for familly or ISOLA 2000 for youngest people) and the road is nice from the hills of Nice.
French Riviera is also the paradise for Golfers with more than 15 000 registered golfers and 19 Golfs :
• Sophia Antipolis Le Provencal is the closed from the Villa (10min ride). Royal Mougins Golf Club is the most prestiguous one (less than 30min ride)
• Take the Golf Pass to explore more at the best price (More info on http://www.cotedazur-tourisme.com/golf/)
• PACA Region has been elected as the 1st 2010 European Golf Destination. More information on http://www.liguegolfpaca.com/
Villa La Provence is also a place of serinity by its outstanding location around green spaces in a safe, discreet and quiet neighbourhood
• Discover by walking o biking the beautiful Cap of Antibes , its incredible view from the lighhouse and the famous ramparts of the Old Town ;
• Enjoy the sand beaches, restaurants and nightlife (Casino, Night Clubs) of Juan Les Pins (800 m away) ;
• Enjoy the beautiful Lerins Island by sailing or by ferry through Cannes centre (8 min drive)
Antibes is also the place to have fun thanks to Espace Marineland (4 parks in Antibes – all informations on marineland.fr) at 2minutes driving from Villa La Provence :
• Swim with dolphins in Marineland Park,
• Test your emotions with Aquasplah
• Practice your swing with Adventure Golf.
Should you like Sports,
• Tennis, Golf (Sophia Antipolis Le Provencal) and sea activites (jet ski, wakebording, sailing) are only 2 minutes driving away from the Villa ;
• Karting, Horse riding or VTT in The Valmasque Grenn Park are only at 15 km from the Villa.
Antibes is also known to be the best place for corporate activities (sales incentives, presentation) thanks to Sophia Antipolis Business District (10min drive from the Villa) and it stands for a perfect place if you wish to participate to our famous events (Cannes' Festival, TFWA, MIPIM or Monaco Grand Prix.) without the cround and the noise.
More information on http://www.antibesjuanlespins.com
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.
You're booking with
- 4 Years listed
30% Response rate
Calendar last updated:07 Mar 2014
Based in France
Credit cards accepted
- 1132 properties
- 476 properties
- 147 properties
- 100 properties
- 87 properties
- 81 properties
- Tourrettes sur Loup
- 59 properties
- St Paul de Vence
- 55 properties
- Golfe Juan
- 52 properties
- Villeneuve Loubet
- 42 properties
- Saint Laurent du Var
- 35 properties
- St Jean de Cannes
- 30 properties
- 22 properties
- Chateauneuf Grasse
- 21 properties
- La Gaude
- 18 properties
- Auribeau sur Siagne
- 16 properties
- Mouans Sartoux
- 13 properties
- 10 properties
- Le Bar Sur Loup
- 9 properties
- 6 properties