Amazing mountain view. WiFi
other travellers have booked this property online using Holiday Lettings Payments. When you book your rental using Holiday Lettings payments you are covered by Payment Protection
Apartment | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 5
- 2 km to the beach
- 27 km to the airport of Antalya
- 15 km to the city center
- 9 km to the biggest shopping center in Antalya/Konyaalti - Migros 5M
- only 700 m to the shopping centers: Rock Center, Tahtakale, Sok
- 100 m to the bus stop
- 40 km to Kemer
- Taxi button downstairs (if you wish to get taxi just press it, no need to say anything, taxi comes within 2-3 minutes).
PROPERTY AND SERVICES DETAILS:
- Three rooms apartment with American kitchen (2+1) is located in Antalya, Konyaalti - very fashionable district, close to the mountains and sea.
- Built in 2011.
- The apartment has everything you need for your comfort: washing machine, refrigerator, cooker, extractor fan, air conditioning, LCD TV, satellite, hairdryer.
- 24 hours hot water, elevator.
- Apart can host up to 5 people: it has one double bed and two sofa beds.
- Bathroom: WC + bathtub.
- Small towels + linen provided. Please bring your own bath towels.
- Disabled people friendly.
- Balcony overlooking the mountain and is spacious to put table and chairs on it.
PAYMENTS AND EXTRA COSTS:
- Electricity / Water Costs Are Charged extra.
FOR SUMMER RENTALS:
- The residence consists of one 27 flats building and has a swimming pool area and a garden with roses and other beautiful flowers.
- Pool size is approximately 8m x 4m and has a section for kids. Open surrounding.
- 2500 meters from the shore.
- There are two beaches available: Konyaalti and Sarisu (which is also a great free of charge picnic park in the pine grove).
- 4th floor out of 4.
- The territory of residence is well-groomed and beautiful.
- 10 minutes by car to the big shopping center 5M Migros, Antalya Aquarium, Luna Park, Turkey in Miniature Park and recreation area named Beach Park.
- 20 minutes by car to the city center.
- 5 min by car to cafés, restaurants, pizzerias. Or you can make an order by phone.
- Very close to Tuesday's market. There's a free bus service to that market.
- Pets allowed except for extra large size dogs, horses, cows, sheeps. :)
|Size||Sleeps up to 5, 2 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||Pets welcome, Yes, smoking allowed|
Features and Facilities
|General||Air conditioning, TV, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Cooker, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 En suites, Solarium or roof terrace|
|Furniture||2 Sofa beds, Single beds (2), Double beds (1), Cots (1), Dining seats for 5, Lounge seats for 5|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Shared garden, Bicycles available|
|Access||Parking, Wheelchair users, Lift access|
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
5 Feb 2014
"Typical holiday rental"
Nina was very quick in all communications, and very helpful when we could not find the appartment when arriving in Antalya. She drove to us at a nearby hotel to guide us through the neighbourhood to t… More
Dear guest, we were happy to see you here. You've noted "plastic bedsheets and polyester blankets". I was really surprised by reading that as we provide only 100% cotton bedsheets. The blankets we use are filled with silicon which makes them light weight and warm-keeping. You say "one of the cheapest", yes, that's partially true - we do not buy the most expensive ones simply because we are not a 5* hotel. You've booked the place at a very friendly price. If you wish we can buy the most expensive blankets and bedsheets but then the price won't be $50 per night but at least $150. Have a good day!
You need to pay through the Holiday Lettings website to ensure your payment is protected. We can’t protect your payment if you don’t pay through us.Learn more
You're booking with
85% Response rate
Calendar last updated:28 Aug 2014
Based in Turkey