Villa | 4 bedrooms | sleeps 8
Sea Breeze Villa is primely situated just two kilometers from beautiful Anjuna / Vagator beaches and Saturday Night Market.
The villa has large, spacious and airy rooms with a total builtup area of 4000 sft per villa and ample lush green space in the 8300 sft plot. International standards of construction and premium quality fittings have been used. It is close to supermarkets and some of the best restaurants at Anjuna and Vagator. It is surrounded by paddy fields on three sides with stunning sunrise/sunset views.
The villa comes with a housekeeper for daily house-keeping. The house has high ceilings, a large covered sitout, living and family rooms, and a relaxed atmosphere.
House Keeping - is done daily which consists of floor cleaning and dusting.
Linen and towels are changed twice a week.
|Size||Sleeps up to 8, 4 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Anjuna 2 km|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Nearest Amenities||1 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Dabolim airport 48.6 km, Nearest railway: Thivim 20 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, Staffed property|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, Telephone, Wi-Fi available|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms of which 4 En suites|
|Furniture||Double beds (4)|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Private garden|
|Further details indoors|
• Four bedroom, four and half bath fully furnished villa with private swimming pool and landscaped garden.
• Marble flooring in living, dining, kitchen and family rooms. Vitrified tiles in all bedrooms. Ceramic tiles in bathrooms and clay tiles for sit-outs and porch.
• Teak wood main door and windows, internal doors with teak wood veneer, teak wood frames for all doors and windows.
• Fully fitted modular kitchen with Italian accessories, hob and chimney, dishwasher, microwave, RO water purifier and refrigerator.
* Washing machine and dryer fitted for laundry convenience.
• Designer bathroom fittings in all bathrooms. Bathtub and shower enclosure in all bedrooms.
• Living room, 4 bedrooms and dining room, porch and poolside furniture. Fitted ACs in all bedrooms.
• Power backup for the villa.
• Central water heating for all bathrooms.
The Goa/West India region
Swaying palms, white sands and sparkling waters: the three essential elements that attract 2 million visitors annually to Goa’s balmy shores bounded by the Arabian Sea on the western coastline of India.
A solitary Portuguese colony in India for almost 500 years, the influence of colonial rule can still be seen in the local architecture, cuisine, music and in the siesta-saturated joie de vivre that Goans call 'susegad'.
The beautiful beaches of Anjuna and Vagator are famous, historic Chapora fort with its breathtaking views is nearby. Baga beach has sailing, parasailing and surfing attractions.
Some of the best shopping, restaurants and pubs in North Goa are close to the property.
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
5 Oct 2012
We were a group of 10 friends who booked this property end of September 2012 for a long weekend. I have been to Goa on numerous occasions over the years and this counts as one of the best trips ever, … More
Pay online via the Holiday Lettings payment platform with your credit/debit card or your PayPal account to be covered by Payment Protection. Learn more
You're booking with
- 1 Years listed
80% Response rate
Based in India
Credit cards accepted
- 41 properties
- 34 properties
- 29 properties
- 23 properties
- 22 properties
- 19 properties
- 16 properties
- 10 properties
- 9 properties
- 9 properties
- 7 properties
- 6 properties
- 6 properties