from £56 /night help
Cottage | 4 bedrooms | sleeps 7
This traditional Pembrokeshire cottage,dating back to the 1700s, has been recently renovated, but retains many original and Victorian features, with 4 lovely bedrooms sleeping up to 7 people(includes one childs room). The slate floor hallway leads onto a cosy lounge, with beautiful original fireplace, slate floor and exposed stone wall.This is complimented with a modern kitchen/diner and a refurbishired bathroom. The downstairs bathroom includes a separate shower cubicle and huge bath. A charming downstairs double bedroom is ideal for less mobile persons. Upstairs retains the original Victorian floorboards and decorative fireplaces.
Master Bedroom – 1 double bed plus baby cot
Double Bedroom – 1 double bed
Twin Bedroom – 2 single beds
Single Bedroom – 1 single bed,more suitable for a child.
Living Room with comfortable leather sofas, new Flatscreen TV with built in freeview and DVD player with a selection of DVDs
Kitchen / Diner – Large modern kitchen with fridge freezer, oven, microwave,dishwasher ,table that extends to seat 7 and cd player with ipod dock.
Utility Room – Washing machine,iron and ironing board.
The cottage is NON SMOKING.
Sorry NO PETS allowed.
Bluebell Cottage has a large, enclosed, pretty garden,with benches and picnic table. There are mature trees and shrubs, with a springtime riot of bluebells and daffodils. Ideal for barbeques and outdoor dining during the summer. The large lawn is ideal for children.
|Size||Sleeps up to 7, 4 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||West Angle Bay 1 km|
|Will consider||Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car advised, Wheelchair users|
|Nearest Amenities||100 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest railway: Pembroke 10 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|General||Central heating, TV, CD player|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||4 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||Single beds (3), Double beds (2), Cots (1), Dining seats for 7, Lounge seats for 7|
|Outdoors||Private garden, BBQ|
|Access||Parking, Wheelchair users|
|Further details outdoors|
Parking on street at the front of the house. Non allocated but there is usually space for 1 or 2 cars.
Terms and Conditions of Renting Bluebell Cottage
Reservations of this property are accepted subject to these Terms and Conditions of Renting.
1. Contract. The Contract of Hire shall be between the Hirer and the Property owner. By signing the booking form you agree that you are over 21 years of age, and that you accept full responsibility for all payments due and for the consequences and actions of all persons who will use the property during your holiday. The Hirer shall have the right to occupy and use Bluebell Cottage together with its gardens for the agreed period. Please bear in mind that you are responsible for your children's safety whilst at Bluebell Cottage.
2. Rental. Bookings for persons or groups predominantly under 21 years of age cannot be accepted (except families).
3. Payment. Bookings made within 8 weeks of your holiday date must be paid for in full and in advance of occupation of the property. For a booking made more than 8 weeks before your holiday starts the owner requires a deposit of 20% of the full letting cost. This deposit will be refunded in full only if the reservation is cancelled more than 8 weeks prior to occupancy and if the owner successfully re-lets the property. Short breaks must be paid for in full when being booked.
4. Balance. Upon payment of the deposit and subject to acceptance of the booking, the applicant becomes liable for the balance of the rent 8 weeks before the period of letting. If the balance is not received on time, the owner reserves the right to cancel your booking and retain the rental deposit.
5. Damage / Extra Cleaning. All bookings are accepted on the condition that the property is left in the same state of repair, order and cleanliness both inside and outside as at the start of the holiday, and that the person who made the booking will pay for breakages and / or damage and extra cleaning, if so required. The rent includes the cost of a routine clean at the end of the letting, should an additional in depth clean be necessary due to misuse of the property (such as action contrary to the Terms and Conditions of Renting), the hirer will be liable. Major breakages should be reported to the owner immediately and minor damage should be noted at the termination of the week.
6. Sleeping Capacity. The maximum number of people staying in the property is seven,(plus one baby), additional persons cannot be accommodated. Please note that there is only one bathroom and toilet in this property.
7. Availability. The Hiring Contract is made on the understanding that the property and its facilities, as published on the internet, will be available for the dates stated. In the unlikely event that the property is not available through events beyond the control of the owner, then they may be forced to cancel the booking. The hirer will be advised of any such circumstances as early as possible, and will be refunded all monies paid, in full, with the hirer having no further claim against the owner.
8. Occupation times. Tenancies commence after 3.00 pm (unless otherwise agreed), on the commencement date of the tenancy and terminate at 10.00 am on the leaving date. This is to ensure that the house can be properly cleaned and prepared.
9. Access. The Property Owner or her representatives shall be allowed access to Bluebell Cottage at any reasonable time during any holiday occupancy, eg gardening, repairs or routine maintenance.
10. Included in the Let. Linen is NOT included (sheets, pillow cases, duvet covers) in the rental charge. No towels are provided apart from tea towels. A cot, high chair and stair gate are provided; if required, the cot is for children under two only. Electricity (hot water and light) and Oil (heating) are included in the rental charge.
11. Smoking. Smoking is NOT allowed at Bluebell Cottage. If this condition is breached, the owner will hold the hirer responsible and liable for any professional cleaning costs incurred, such as an additional in depth clean if this is deemed necessary.
12. Pets. Pets are NOT allowed at Bluebell Cottage.
Please note that occasionally the owner may stay at the cottage with her own dog. Although the cottage is fully cleaned after such a visit, please bear this in mind when booking the cottage if you have an allergenicity to dogs.
13. Motor Car and Personal Belongings. Baggage and personal belongings are at the Hirer's risk at all times, and no responsibility can be accepted for loss of or damage to any vehicle, its contents and other personal belongings.
14. Caring for your Safety. Every reasonable effort has been made to mitigate possible safety hazards in the property. However, it is guests responsibility (particularly parents with young children) to inspect the property and grounds immediately on arrival and note any possible hazards. Check the layout of your holiday property so that in an emergency you can get out quickly and easily. Please remember that older properties were built before the days of minimum ceiling/door heights and easy stair gradients. Please note that within the garden there is a raised pond covered by a sturdy net, however guests should be advised not to allow their children to play unsupervised in the garden.
15. Keys. Keys are your responsibility during your stay and any costs incurred through loss, damage, being locked out or keys not being returned/left will be charged to the hirer in full. You are responsible for keeping the property locked and secure during your stay and should be aware that you may be personally responsible for any costs, damage or loss which are incurred at the property where insurance is rendered void due to properties not being kept locked and secure.
16. Cancellation and Insurance. If the hirer wishes to cancel the booking for any reason within 8 weeks of the start of the holiday, he should advise the owner immediately by telephone or e-mail. Upon receipt of such correspondence, (but without any obligation to the hirer), the owner will attempt to obtain a replacement letting, and if such a letting is obtained, the owner will then refund to the hirer any monies paid. If the owners are unable to re-let, then the owners shall be entitled to retain all payments already made. The owner advises guests to arrange cancellation insurance with the insurer of their choice.
17.Refusals. The owner reserves the right to refuse any booking.
17. Termination. The owner reserves the right to terminate this Agreement, and ask you and your guests to leave immediately if this is deemed necessary as a result of your behaviour, or that of your guests, or any other material breach by you of the terms of this Agreement. Guests are asked to give consideration to neighbours and not cause nuisance or annoyance.
18. Complaints. If you have any cause of complaint during your holiday at Bluebell Cottage please notify the owner who will make all reasonable efforts to assist and resolve the issue. The owner will not normally make any refund or recompense in respect of a complaint made after departure, if the complaint was not made known to the owner during the holiday rental period.
19. Data protection and privacy. Information provide on booking forms will remain confidential and will not be disclosed to a third party or used for any other purpose.
Angle Holiday Cottage
Picturesque Coastal Cottage
Availability & Booking
Description & Prices
Terms & Conditions
Monday - Saturday
09:00am to 7:00pm
The Pembrokeshire region
Located in Pembrokeshire, Wales. This traditional coastal self catering holiday cottage is set in the popular and picturesque fishing village of Angle.
The village is within a National Park and is next to the renown Pembrokeshire Coastal Path. Within a short drive are several fantastic sandy and wild beaches, including Freshwater West, Broadhaven and the beautiful Barafundle Bay.
The nearby Old Point House Inn overlooks a wonderful tidal bay dotted with boats and wildlife.
The village has two welcoming pubs and a shop, and is within a short walk of the lovely West Angle beach and East Angle Bay.
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
18 Sep 2014
Had a fabulous week last year in this lovely cottage set in a very nice and safe garden for children. Very well equipped with everything you need. The only draw back is just one bathroom which was a … More
1 Sep 2014
"Did exactly what it said on the tin!!!!!!"
We are quite familiar with Pembrokeshire but had not been for a number of years and Angle was somewhere new for us. We wanted four bedrooms, peace and quiet and access to the great beaches that Pembr… More
3 Dec 2012
"Charming cottage lots of character with a lovely garden."
Very comfortably cottage, well furnished and maintained , great kitchen all mod cons, very peaceful location, slept so well! The surrounding coast line is stunning especially Bosherton lily ponds, we saw wild otters ! Broad Haven beach is truly gorgeous, Stackpole Inn a great place to eat! Lots of lovely walks. We will Return this year!
1 Dec 2012
"Lovely comfortable cottage."
Stayed at this cottage in april, lovely modern kitchen and bathroom, very comfortable accomadation, short walk to sandy beach and (2) local pubs. Many attractions in the surrounding area.
19 Nov 2012
"Lovely cottage - lovely location."
Lovely cottage, great proportions and tastefully decorated. Very pretty garden. Located in a friendly village an easy walk to pubs and the beach.
If I were designing a cottage this is what it would look like. Would like my own house to be like this.
15 Nov 2012
"A cosy cottage in easy reach of the beach"
The cottage was very cosy and well equipped, with a lovely garden for children. The nearest beach was in easy walking distance, and was part of the Coastal Path. There were plenty of other beaches in the area, and things for children to do.
14 Nov 2012
"Execellent retreat for walking and chiiling out in comfort"
Brilliant location with so much of interest for such a small hamlet. Walks were long enough for exercise with lots of good real ale pubs on route. The cottaghe was charming, tastefully decorated and very comfortable with everything you would want - I need to ask the where the kitchen units were bought and the colour!!! A really superb cottage in a lovely location where you can get away from it all, would definately recommend to friends and family.
You're booking with
- 2 Years listed
50% Response rate
Calendar last updated:30 Sep 2014
Based in United Kingdom
- 1461 properties
- 191 properties
- 144 properties
- 131 properties
- St David's-old
- 128 properties
- Preseli Hills-old
- 127 properties
- 101 properties
- 93 properties
- 75 properties
- 51 properties
- Little Haven-old
- 37 properties
- 30 properties
- 21 properties
- Manorbier, Tenby-old
- 17 properties
- Broad Haven-old
- 14 properties
- 12 properties
- Pembroke Dock-old
- 11 properties
- 11 properties
- 8 properties
- 7 properties