Apartment | 1 bedrooms | sleeps 2
Welcome in Amsterdam and welcome in my apartment near the beloved Vondelpark area. The apartment is situated on the second floor, just above my own apartment, which is on the ground and first floor.
Details of the apartment:
- completely independant apartment. You will receive the keys and you decide whenever you enter or leave the house
- 1 large bedroom with a large two persons bed
- babycot (until aprox. 4 years) available and a possibility to setup the babycot in the sleepingroom
- large and comfortable bathroom with all the necessary stuff
- kitchen with all the necessary equipment
- free WiFi, 25Mb/s
- 1TV in the living/kitchen and 1 tv in the sleepingroom, all digital
- although there is one sleepingroom for 2 persons, the apartment provides an inflatable airbed to cover 2 extra persons in the livingroom
The apartment can be reached by tram line 1, from the Central station to the Overtoom, stop at the Jan-Pieter Heijestraat. Schiphol is only 20 minutes by taxi.
The apartment is on following walking distances:
- 2 minutes to the Vondelpark with many playgrounds for children
- 12 minutes to the Van Gogh Museum
- 12 minutes to the Rijksmuseum
- 10 minutes to the Stedelijk museum
- 10 minutes to the Concertgebouw
- 12 minutes to the Diamont Museum
- 25 minutes to the Anne Frank Huis
- 20 minutes to the Jordaan
- 2 minutes to all the local shops
- 2 minutes to several breakfast and lunch cafes
- 1 minute to the wasserette (there is a washingmachine in the apartment)
- 3 minutes to several restaurants
I am looking forward for your visit in our trendy neighbourhood.
With kind regards,
|Size||Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Zandvoort or Parnassia at Bloemendaal 30 km|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Schiphol 15 km, Nearest railway: Central Station 5 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player|
|General||Central heating, TV, CD player, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 2 bathrooms of which 1 En suites and 1 Shower rooms|
|Furniture||Double beds (1), Cots (1), Dining seats for 4, Lounge seats for 1|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace|
Northern Holland region
The apartment is about 1 minute walk from the famous Vondel Park with lots of opportunities te relax, both for adults as for children. The old city is less than 10 minutes walk from the apartment and the Museumplein with our most important national musea is a mere 7 minutes walktime from the apartment.
The apartment is about 1 minute walk from the famous Vondel Park with lots of opprtunities te relax, both for adults as for children. The old city is less than 10 minutes walk from the apartment and the Museumplein with our most important national musea is a mere 7 minutes walktime from the apartment.
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
19 Jan 2014
"clean quiet and great"
this apartment is really great value for your money .
The communication before we arrived was very correct and fast . We Always got an answer on our question almost immediatly .
Wilbert , the owner , was also very flexibel on arrival and departure time .
On arrival we were welcomed by Wilbert himself , a real dutch gentleman .
He helped us with our luggage and made us feel at home straight away.
He made time to explain how everything worked in the apartment and were we couyld find shops and restaurants and gave us good tips .
He told us that whenever we had a question we should not hesitate to ask him .
He lives downstairs but he absolutly respects your privacy .
The apartment was exactly the way it looks on the pictures .
It was very clean , everything worked . Since it was january it was important that there was a good heating system and that was very good . Also fast internet .
The apartment was well equiped . It has everything you could possibly need .
Also very nice on arrival ( this is purely practical ) was the toiletpaper, the soaps , the washing powder for the dishwasher and washingmachine etc...
The bedroom is very quiet since it faces the garden. It has a nice balcony with chairs ( must be lovely in the summer )
The apartment is in a very interesting neighbourhood not far from the center and public transport is close by .
The checkout was also flexibel and when we asked Wilbert to call us a taxi to go to the station he offered to take us with his car .
We defenitly will be back .
Pay online via the Holiday Lettings payment platform with your credit/debit card or your PayPal account to be covered by Payment Protection. Learn more
You're booking with
100% Response rate
Based in Netherlands
- 513 properties
- 20 properties
- The Hague
- 19 properties
- 18 properties
- 14 properties
- 8 properties
- 6 properties
- 6 properties