About the home
This apartment has a private garden and a pergola. The apartment is on two floors.
The living room on the ground floor is open plan with a dining area which leads into the kitchen.
The floor above has a double room with a double bed and a single bed and a bathroom with shower.
|Size:||Sleeps up to 3, 1 bedroom|
|Nearest beach:||Porto San Giorgio, 50km|
|Will consider:||Long lets|
Nearest amenities: 3km
|Family friendly?||Suitable for children of all ages|
Suitable for people with restricted mobility
No smoking at this property
|Pool:||Shared outdoor pool (unheated)|
|General:||TV, Table tennis, Games room|
|Standard:||Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities:||Dishwasher, Cooker, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms:||1 Bedroom, 2 bathrooms of which 1 family bathroom and 1 shower room|
|Furniture:||Single beds (1), Double beds (1), Dining seating for 4, Lounge seating for 4|
|Other:||Please check with the advertiser regarding linen and towels|
|Outdoors:||Shared outdoor pool (unheated), Shared garden, BBQ, Bicycles available|
|Access:||Wheelchair friendly, Parking space|
Further details indoors:
- common room shared with tv, stereo, video, ping pong table, board games and children's games
- laundry shared with other apartments, with a washing machine and ironing facilities
Further details outdoors:
- independent entrance by private roads
- garden fenced off from the common areas with the traditional wood bar fencing in chestnut.
- covered parking
- outdoor seating
- swimming pool supplied with umbrellas, sun loungers and cushions
- House can be rented also separately from others
- Possibility to add extra beds (under payment)
- Welcome pack provided on arrival.
- Swimming pool available from May to September
- No credit card payment available (only cash or cheque)
- Refundable breakages deposit of 150 euro required on arrival, to be refunded before of your departure
- 30% advance due at the moment of reservation.
- Changeover day in high season is Saturday
- Phone calling is requested for late arrivals (after 20 p.m.)
The Marche / Abruzzo / Marche region
Region Marche offers to guest the chance to enjoy different kind of holidays and activities.
In summer guests can enjoy the “green Riviera of the Picena”, the beautifully appointed beaches that line the Adriatic, for an holiday on the beach and San Benedetto del Tronto, the most important of the towns along the Marche Riviera, with its fabulous “Riviera of Palms”.
But in less than 1 hour by car, they can also reach beautiful mountains for nice walkings and excursions. In winter, there are different areas where it s possible to practice ski.
Region Marche is also interesting for cultural and artistic tourism. The area abounds in cultural gems, with cities and towns whose medieval roots are still clearly visible, with artistic and cultural vestiges of the centuries preserved for modern visitors. Especially in summer there are many traditional folklore celebrations whose origins stretch back centuries, and offer both a taste of history whilst being a part of the modern local traditions.
The Amandola / Taccarelli area
- Piccolo Borgo has a tranquil position in the foothills of the Sibillini Mountains inside Antica Tenuta Le Piane, but it is well connected with the outside world. A few kilometres away, in the towns of Amandola and Sarnano, there are supermarkets, newsagents, restaurants, pharmacies, post office, banks and garages.
- For those who love skiing the ski slopes of Sarnano-Sassotetto are just 15km away from the house.
- For lovers of swimming there is a 25metre covered swimming pool 6km away in Sarnano.
- There are tennis courts in both Amandola and Sarnano, and horse riding is available at the stables “Le Querce”, only 10km away from the house.
- The owners have mountains bikes available for guests who would like to explore the mountain roads and paths around the house.
- There are walking guides in the area available to lead parties on longer walks into the mountains of Sibillini National park
- Also available are the Thermal Baths in Sarnano in 1933. The different cures available include inhalation, bathing in the sulphuric waters and mud baths, as well as beauty treatments and rehabilitative treatments.
- For those who enjoy shopping, there are many factory outlets for the big names in Italian design, for example Armani (in Matelica), Nazareno Gabrielli (in Tolentino), Tod's (in S. Elpidio a Mare) and Prada (Monte Granaro).
- Houses are situated is in the heart of Le Marche. Due to its position at the meeting point of the three provinces, Ascoli, Macerata and Fermo, it is within easy reach of many centres of artistic and culture interest. Between them Ascoli Piceno, one of Italy's most interesting cities both artistically and architecturally; Macerata tjat dates back to medieval times and has maintained many of its ancient building, with his "Sferisterio", an open air amphitheatre with a concert programme of international level; Ferm; Tolentino, birth place of Saint Nicholas and home of the Museum of Cartoons and Caricature; Recanati, famous as the home and inspiration of the poet Giacomo Leopardi, where one can still visit the house where he was born; Camerino, a small university town rich in artistic treasures.
How to get there
Click map icons for more information
Piccolo Borgo is inside Antica Tenuta Le Piane, at the heart of Le Marche in the province of Ascoli Piceno, near the border to the province of Macerata.
The most direct means of transport is car, but also bus and train connections to the area are good.
There two airports closer to La Tenuta (Ancona and Pescara, about 70 km and 1 hour of trip). They have both national and international flights with different companies (Ryanair, Lufthansa, United Airlines, Air France, Alitalia, and others). All airports offer car hire with main international companies (Avis, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt) and local ones. The proprietors can also organise transport from any airport to Tenuta, and also from the nearest train station or coach station.
There are also several local ports with good international connections.
Activities near Amandola
Tennis in town
Golf within 30 mins drive
Rural / countryside retreats
|Rental prices originally quoted in: British £||Convert to:|
|Prices for group size 3|
|Period||From||To||Weekly||Nightly rate|| Minimum |
|Low season||1 May 13||1 Jun 13||£ 460||-||-||3 Nights|
|High season||1 Jun 13||1 Jul 13||£ 610||-||-||1 Week|
|High season||1 Jul 13||1 Sep 13||£ 840||-||-||1 Week|
|High season||1 Sep 13||1 Oct 13||£ 610||-||-||3 Nights|
|Low season||1 Oct 13||1 Nov 13||£ 460||-||-||3 Nights|
The property's weekend rates apply to: Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights
NB: Prices may be subject to change at the advertiser's discretion.
- Special tariffs for 3 night stays (extablished on seasonal base)
- No credit card accepted (only cash or cheques)
- Deposit of 150 euro is due to arrival
- Reservation effective under the payment of 30% of the total amount
Services not included in price:
- Baby kit (High chair and cot): 60 euro per week
- Extra bed: 20 euro per week
- Extra cleaning (final cleaning is included): 10 euro per hour
- Baby sitter: 10 euro per hour
- Dinner: (price depends on menu)
- Photography break: (price to contract on site)
- Cooking lesson
- Food hamper
- Mountain bike excursion in Sibillini mountains (with guide)
- Walking excursions in Sibillini mountains (with guide)
- Car on request
- Transfer from the airport
- Outlet tour
- Truffle hunting
- Wine tour
- Artisan tour
- Umbria tourEnquire now
See below for next 9 months' availability - to see the next 24 months click here
Contact the owner
* Required fields
Please check the following errors:
2 years listed
You are contacting
The owner is based in Italy and has advertised with Holiday Lettings since 2010. This farmhouse has so far received no reviews.
Verified property owner
This owner has been verified by our team
Payment for this home can be made directly to the owner.
Selected other homes from this advertiser
Piccolo Borgo in Amandola, Italy
Quercia in Amandola, Italy
Castagno in Amandola, Italy
Holiday homes in Italy (16,460)