from £60 /night help
Farmhouse | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 6
This is the biggest of the apartments of Piccolo Borgo and comfortably accommodates six people. The structure is the same as the other apartments but the accommodation is spread out over three floors.
The ground floor is divided into the living room, separated from the dining room by the cooking area, which is a couple of steps higher from the living room.
On the first floor there is a double room, a large landing with a single bed and a bathroom with shower.
On the second floor there is a large attic room with three beds.
Outside the private garden has a terrace with pergola.
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Porto San Giorgio 50 km|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car advised, Wheelchair users|
|Nearest Amenities||3 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Ancona "Raffaello Sanzio" 70 km, Nearest railway: Urbisaglia - Sforzacosta 25 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||Pets welcome, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Pool||Shared outdoor pool (unheated)|
|General||Central heating, TV, CD player, Table tennis, Games room|
|Standard||Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 Shower rooms|
|Furniture||Single beds (4), Double beds (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 4|
|Outdoors||Shared outdoor pool (unheated), Shared garden, BBQ, Bicycles available|
|Access||Parking, Wheelchair users|
|Further details indoors|
- common room shared with TV, stereo, video, ping pong table, board games and children's games
- laundry shared with other apartments, with a washing machine and ironing facilities
|Further details outdoors|
- independent entrance by private roads
- garden fenced off from the common areas with the traditional wood bar fencing in chestnut.
- covered parking
- outdoor seating
- swimming pool supplied with umbrellas, sun loungers and cushions
- House can be rented also separately from others
- Possibility to add extra beds (under payment)
- Welcome pack provided on arrival.
- Swimming pool available from May to September
The Marche region
Region Marche offers to guest the chance to enjoy different kind of holidays and activities.
In summer guests can enjoy the “green Riviera of the Picena”, the beautifully appointed beaches that line the Adriatic, for an holiday on the beach and San Benedetto del Tronto, the most important of the towns along the Marche Riviera, with its fabulous “Riviera of Palms”.
But in less than 1 hour by car, they can also reach beautiful mountains for nice walkings and excursions. In winter, there are different areas where it s possible to practice ski.
Region Marche is also interesting for cultural and artistic tourism. The area abounds in cultural gems, with cities and towns whose medieval roots are still clearly visible, with artistic and cultural vestiges of the centuries preserved for modern visitors. Especially in summer there are many traditional folklore celebrations whose origins stretch back centuries, and offer both a taste of history whilst being a part of the modern local traditions.
- Piccolo Borgo has a tranquil position in the foothills of the Sibillini Mountains inside Antica Tenuta Le Piane, but it is well connected with the outside world. A few kilometres away, in the towns of Amandola and Sarnano, there are supermarkets, newsagents, restaurants, pharmacies, post office, banks and garages.
- For those who love skiing the ski slopes of Sarnano-Sassotetto are just 15km away from the house.
- For lovers of swimming there is a 25metre covered swimming pool 6km away in Sarnano.
- There are tennis courts in both Amandola and Sarnano, and horse riding is available at the stables “Le Querce”, only 10km away from the house.
- The owners have mountains bikes available for guests who would like to explore the mountain roads and paths around the house.
- There are walking guides in the area available to lead parties on longer walks into the mountains of Sibillini National park
- Also available are the Thermal Baths in Sarnano in 1933. The different cures available include inhalation, bathing in the sulphuric waters and mud baths, as well as beauty treatments and rehabilitative treatments.
- For those who enjoy shopping, there are many factory outlets for the big names in Italian design, for example Armani (in Matelica), Nazareno Gabrielli (in Tolentino), Tod's (in S. Elpidio a Mare) and Prada (Monte Granaro).
- Houses are situated is in the heart of Le Marche. Due to its position at the meeting point of the three provinces, Ascoli, Macerata and Fermo, it is within easy reach of many centres of artistic and culture interest. Between them Ascoli Piceno, one of Italy's most interesting cities both artistically and architecturally; Macerata tjat dates back to medieval times and has maintained many of its ancient building, with his "Sferisterio", an open air amphitheatre with a concert programme of international level; Ferm; Tolentino, birth place of Saint Nicholas and home of the Museum of Cartoons and Caricature; Recanati, famous as the home and inspiration of the poet Giacomo Leopardi, where one can still visit the house where he was born; Camerino, a small university town rich in artistic treasures.
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.
You're booking with
- 4 Years listed
70% Response rate
Calendar last updated:05 Dec 2014
Based in Italy
- Province of Perugia
- 2037 properties
- Province of Terni
- 590 properties
- Province of Macerata
- 390 properties
- Province of Ascoli Piceno
- 235 properties
- Province of Ancona
- 233 properties
- Province of Chieti
- 221 properties
- Province of Fermo
- 203 properties
- Province of Teramo
- 198 properties
- Province of Pescara
- 193 properties
- Province of Rieti
- 169 properties
- Province of L'Aquila
- 160 properties
- 20 properties
- Montesilvano Marina
- 16 properties
- 11 properties
- 7 properties
- Castel dell'Aquila
- 6 properties