Villa | 3 bedrooms | sleeps 8
Villa 21 is an antique Colombaia (dovecot) of the eighteenth century renovated as a topical villa Amalfitana for holidays, at 100 steps down from the main street. Free and reserved parking!!! Quiet and peaceful, yet only short car trip to reach larger resorts such as Positano, the villa has easy access to all amenities, including the local markets, and many excellent restaurants for eating out.
The villa benefits from its own private garden with solarium. With four twin bedrooms, the villa is ideal for families, with plenty in the surrounding area to see and do during your stay.
|Size||Sleeps up to 8, 3 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Praia a mare 5 km|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Nearest Amenities||500 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Napoli Capodichino 55 km, Nearest railway: Vietri sul Mare 28 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||Pets welcome, Yes, smoking allowed|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||DVD player, Sea view|
|General||Central heating, TV, Video player, CD player, Satellite TV|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Cooker, Microwave, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms, Solarium or roof terrace|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Double beds (3), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 6|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
|Further details indoors|
The house is a three floor antique building :
• on the ground floor three cellars (one is the laundry) and a WC with washbasin. Access from the garden
• on the first floor the living room with cosy nook and two rooms with sofa bed. Access from the balcony
• on the second floor two bedrooms, a bathroom and a mezzanine.
• three large mirror- wardrobe and a built-in one make women free from any clothing arrangement.
|Further details outdoors|
Exterior facilities consists also of:
* a large balcony endowed with barbecue and dining table with 10 chairs for enable you to dine al fresco (better with friends) .
* 4 deckchairs and two beach umbrella, 4 sunbeds to lay in the sun (what enviable tan!)
* a two seats hammock for lovely afternoon "siesta"
* 25 km to Positano, 8 to Amalfi, 16 to Ravello with its international Music Festival give the possibility of short trips into the fashion, history, arts.
English-speaking representative on hand to answer any questions.
The Campania region
Campania is the most important region of south Italy. Famous until Greek times as Magna Grecia, is distinguished for many reasons The main:
• history. A very long and important one beginning before of the greek period. After it became an Etruscan league. Has been independent and subdivided in states, The Sannita has been the most important. Conquered by Roma, became a region of the Roman Empire. Again an independent Kingdome since the first middle age, was more and more important with the capital Naples until in 1860th became a region of Italian Kingdom.
• sweet climate. Never cold with sweet winters and hot summers, is characterized by sun and warm spring and fall. (you can swim from April to the end of October).
• Landscape. So beautiful to leave you breathless (there is also a volcano: the Vesuvio). In fact the region has been the main location for resting villas and palaces of Roman Emperors and their courtiers.
• because of the first three reason, Campania is full of museums, monuments, Royal Buildings, greek and roman art location. Remember Pompei, the most visited archelogycal site all over the world at about 29 km from Furore.
• Holiday' sites that you can reach very easy such as Capri, Positano, Sorrento cost, Amalfi Cost, Vietri and its ceramics, Ischia, etc. Sites famous all over the world.
Amalfi Cost is a pearl of Campania. A wonderful location for holidays full of amenities where you can rest, practice sports, visit museums, art galleries, shops. The most important town are:
• Positano with its well-known craft made fashion.
• Amalfi (with Venezia Genova and Pisa) has been a Repubblica Marinara in years from 1000 to 1200. The town in that time, was the only place of low in a Campania dominated by violence.
• Ravello and its International Summer Festival
• Vietri sul Mare with craft made potteries.
Furore is the so called "Paese che non c'è", because it is very difficult to see it from the sea. Take the name from the Fiord Furore that across it and that in stormy days in wintertime, make a strong noise. The fiord is the only one in South Europe. In the month of july, the brige on it is the location for world companionship of diving from high ground. The land from a 650 m height, slope down to sea level.
Unfit, what wonderful luck, to mass tourism, Furore lies through three hills: Cicala, Gatto e Ciuccio. Still on the fiord beach there are the new Museo del Fiordo, the Cartiera and the Calcara, buildings for papert production in the antiquity.
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
6 Dec 2013
"Un séjour magnifique"
Nous étions 3 couples et avons passé un magnifique séjour en Côte Amalfitaine. La très belle villa 21 est située dans un cadre magnifique au milieu de berges plantées de citronniers et d'o… More
You're booking with
- 2 Years listed
80% Response rate
Based in Italy
- Visit site
- Amalfi Coast
- 588 properties
- Sorrento, Campania
- 375 properties
- Naples - Napoli
- 260 properties
- Massa Lubrense
- 230 properties
- 147 properties
- 80 properties
- 70 properties
- 55 properties
- 43 properties
- Sorrento Coast - Vico Equense
- 33 properties
- 30 properties
- Santa Maria di Castellabate
- 28 properties
- 20 properties
- 18 properties
- 13 properties
- 10 properties
- 6 properties
- 6 properties
- Torre del Greco
- 6 properties
- Pompei Scavi
- 6 properties