£108 / night
About the home
Villa 21 is an antique Colombaia (dovecot) of the eighteenth century renovated as a topical villa Amalfitana for holidays, at 100 steps down from the main street. Free and reserved parking!!! Quiet and peaceful, yet only short car trip to reach larger resorts such as Positano, the villa has easy access to all amenities, including the local markets, and many excellent restaurants for eating out.
The villa benefits from its own private garden with solarium. With four twin bedrooms, the villa is ideal for families, with plenty in the surrounding area to see and do during your stay.
|Size:||Sleeps up to 8, 3 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach:||Praia a mare, 5km|
|Will consider:||Corporate lets|
Nearest amenities: 500m
|Family friendly?||Suitable for children of all ages|
Unsuitable for people with restricted mobility
|Luxuries:||Gym, DVD player, Sea view|
|Pools:||Private outdoor pool (unheated), Childrens pool|
|General:||Central heating, TV, Video player, CD player, Satellite TV|
|Standard:||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities:||Cooker, Microwave, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms:||3 Bedrooms, 4 bathrooms of which 2 family bathrooms, 1 en suite and 1 shower room, Solarium / Roof terrace|
|Furniture:||Sofabeds (1), Double beds (3), Dining seating for 6, Lounge seating for 6|
|Other:||Please check with the advertiser regarding linen and towels|
|Outdoors:||Private outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony / Terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
Further details indoors:
The house is a three floor antique building :
• on the ground floor three cellars (one is the laundry) and a WC with washbasin. Access from the garden
• on the first floor the living room with cosy nook and two rooms with sofa bed. Access from the balcony
• on the second floor two bedrooms, a bathroom and a mezzanine.
• three large mirror- wardrobe and a built-in one make women free from any clothing arrangement.
Further details outdoors:
Exterior facilities consists also of:
* a large balcony endowed with barbecue and dining table with 10 chairs for enable you to dine al fresco (better with friends) .
* 4 deckchairs and two beach umbrella, 4 sunbeds to lay in the sun (what enviable tan!)
* a two seats hammock for lovely afternoon "siesta"
* 25 km to Positano, 8 to Amalfi, 16 to Ravello with its international Music Festival give the possibility of short trips into the fashion, history, arts.
English-speaking representative on hand to answer any questions.
Refundable breakages deposit of € 200 required on arrival, to be refunded within two weeks of your departure (subject to satisfactory property inspection).
20% of rental fee due six weeks before your stay to secure booking.
The Campania region
Campania is the most important region of south Italy. Famous until Greek times as Magna Grecia, is distinguished for many reasons The main:
• history. A very long and important one beginning before of the greek period. After it became an Etruscan league. Has been independent and subdivided in states, The Sannita has been the most important. Conquered by Roma, became a region of the Roman Empire. Again an independent Kingdome since the first middle age, was more and more important with the capital Naples until in 1860th became a region of Italian Kingdom.
• sweet climate. Never cold with sweet winters and hot summers, is characterized by sun and warm spring and fall. (you can swim from April to the end of October).
• Landscape. So beautiful to leave you breathless (there is also a volcano: the Vesuvio). In fact the region has been the main location for resting villas and palaces of Roman Emperors and their courtiers.
• because of the first three reason, Campania is full of museums, monuments, Royal Buildings, greek and roman art location. Remember Pompei, the most visited archelogycal site all over the world at about 29 km from Furore.
• Holiday' sites that you can reach very easy such as Capri, Positano, Sorrento cost, Amalfi Cost, Vietri and its ceramics, Ischia, etc. Sites famous all over the world.
The Amalfi Coast / Furore area
Amalfi Cost is a pearl of Campania. A wonderful location for holidays full of amenities where you can rest, practice sports, visit museums, art galleries, shops. The most important town are:
• Positano with its well-known craft made fashion.
• Amalfi (with Venezia Genova and Pisa) has been a Repubblica Marinara in years from 1000 to 1200. The town in that time, was the only place of low in a Campania dominated by violence.
• Ravello and its International Summer Festival
• Vietri sul Mare with craft made potteries.
Furore is the so called "Paese che non c'è", because it is very difficult to see it from the sea. Take the name from the Fiord Furore that across it and that in stormy days in wintertime, make a strong noise. The fiord is the only one in South Europe. In the month of july, the brige on it is the location for world companionship of diving from high ground. The land from a 650 m height, slope down to sea level.
Unfit, what wonderful luck, to mass tourism, Furore lies through three hills: Cicala, Gatto e Ciuccio. Still on the fiord beach there are the new Museo del Fiordo, the Cartiera and the Calcara, buildings for papert production in the antiquity.
How to get there
Click map icons for more information
• Fly to Naples. Villa 21is 55 km from the airport.
• Cheap flights available from Easyjet. (London, Berlin, Paris); Skyeurope (Prague, Wien); FlyBaboo (Geneva)
• Car hire available from www.avisautonoleggio.it or - www.europcar.it - www.easyterra.
• Hydrofoil from Naples to Amalfi
• Sita bus from Napoli or from Amalfi to Furore.
Timetable for all on request.
Activities near Amalfi Coast
Beach or lakeside relaxation
A winter sun break
|Rental prices originally quoted in: British £||Convert to:|
|Prices for group size 8|
|Period||From||To||Weekly||Nightly rate|| Minimum |
|9 Jun 12||1 Feb 13||£ 750||-||-||1 Week|
The property's weekend rates apply to: Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights
NB: Prices may be subject to change at the advertiser's discretion.
From August 30, 2010 to December 31, 2012 the price per night from € 100,00 to € 250,00 depends on the number of guests, from the number of days (minimum two days) and season choice.
Dal 30 agosto 2010 al 31 Dicembre 2012 il prezzo per notte a partire va da € 100,00 a € 250,00. Dipende dal numero di ospiti, dal numero di giorni (minimo due giorni) e dalla stagione scelta.
Refundable € 200 security deposit required with final balance payment.
We can accept payments by cheque or bank transfer in GBP or Euros.Enquire now
See below for next 9 months' availability - to see the next 24 months click here
From 30 August 2010 to December 31, 2011 the price per night from €.100,00 to €. 250,00 depends on the number of guests, from the number of days (minimum two days) and season choice.
Contact the owner
* Required fields
Please check the following errors:
1 year listed
You are contacting
Simone - Marcello Pedrelli Carpi
The owner is based in Italy and has advertised with Holiday Lettings since 2012. This villa has so far received no reviews.
Verified property owner
This owner has been verified by our team
Payment for this home can be made directly to the owner.
Selected other homes from this advertiser
Studio 21 in Amalfi Coast, Italy