Standing Villa with seaview
from £32 /night help Price for guests, Nights
from £32 /night help Price for guests, Nights
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Excludes fees (if applicable). Enter your dates to see the total cost.
Availability Your dates are available
Villa / 3 bedrooms / sleeps 6
Ideally located at Altéa, old fishing port become quoted balneal north of Costa Blanca, our apartment is perched on the mountainous heights of the residential district of Villavista, within walking distance of that of Altéa Hills (entirely closed and sécurié); offering a panoramic view on the Sierra of Bernia or the point of Albir.
Come ressourcer in family or between friends and to benefit from the nautical pleasures in Marina Greenwich and the walks along the narrow lanes from the old city at the White Houses and the many artisanal shops.
For most sporting, many infrastructures are ausein even residential district of Altéa Hills: ground of game of bowls, tennis, squash, green of golf, 3 swimming pools lagoons, a heated swimming pool, a spa and a plain of games for the children who were not forgotten either within villa which has a space which is entirely dedicated to them.
The Villa, any comfort, can accommodate from 2 to 6 people.
It is located in a residential district, on the heights of Altéa Hills, offering an impregnable panoramic view on the sea and the mountain. Distributed on a surface of 145m2 (including 1 terrace with before and in the back), a privative garage as well as a swimming pool in condominium.
It is composed, as of the entry, of a driving hall to a broad leading staircase
- On the 1st floor:
- on a living room/stay: on a surface of 30m2, equipped with an armchair 5 places, a chimney, a television set (TNT with French and international chains), with a WIFI connection (in progress), with an air-conditioner (chaud-froid) and private toilets.
- kitchen: entirely equipped, it understands a fridge (freezer), of an oven multifunction, a ceramic hob (2 plates), of a device with coffee, toaster, juice separator, kettle, of microwaves, a dishwasher, a washing machine and a vacuum cleaner.
- on a terrace of 25 m2 with before: with panoramic view on the sea and the mountain. Manual system of cover, living room of garden 4 covers, 2 deckchairs, a hammock
- on a terrace of 10m2 in the back: near the swimming pool. Parasol, living room of garden 4 covers, barbecue.
- On the 2nd floor:
it parental bedroom with bathroom: she understands a bed of 2 people (160*200) with feather bed and pillows, a rack, a wardrobe, a television set (TNT), an air-conditioner, a terrace with sight sea and a bathroom in continuation (bath-tub, hair drier, private toilets)
- Room 2: composed of divan-lit (160*200), a television set (TNT), a wardrobe, a library and an air-conditioner.
- Room 3: composed of a bed of 2 people (160*200), of a television set (TNT), a wardrobe and an air-conditioner.
- The bathroom: is equipped with private toilets and a shower.
- For the children: a small space is arranged with toys, a high chair, a cushion to be swaddled as well as a bed baby.
- Other services: A secure garage as well as a splendid swimming pool in condominium with sight on sea and mountain.
- Any other business:
• air-conditioner (chaud-froid) in all the parts
• Distance from the center: 2500 meters pebble beach: 2000 meters supermarket and baker: 1000 meters
• Not-allowed animals (or to negotiate with the owner)
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Port Luis Campomanes/Marina Greenwich beach 3 km|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Nearest Amenities||1 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Alicante Airport(65 kms, 35mn by motorway) 65 km, Nearest railway: Downtown (line Denia-Alicante) 5 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||Some pets are welcome - please contact the owner, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, Sea view|
|Pool||Shared outdoor pool (unheated)|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms of which 2 Family bathrooms and 1 En suites|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Double beds (2), Cots (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Shared outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony or terrace, Shared garden, BBQ|
The Valenciana region
Ideally located at Altéa, old fishing port become quoted balneal north of Costa Blanca, our apartment is perched on the mountainous heights of the residential district of Villavista, within walking distance of that of Altéa Hills (entirely closed and sécurié); offering a panoramic view on the Sierra of Bernia or the point of Albir. Come ressourcer in family or between friends and to benefit from the nautical pleasures in Marina Greenwich and the walks along the narrow lanes from the old city at the White Houses and the many artisanal shops. For most sporting, many infrastructures are within the residential district of Altéa Hills: ground of game of bowls, tennis, squash, green of golf, 3 swimming pools lagoons, a heated swimming pool, a spa and a plain of games for the children who were not forgotten either within villa which has a space which is entirely dedicated to them.
- Beaches: Beach of Solsida, beach of the Mexican wave, beach of the Cape negret, beach of the port Luis Campomanes.
- Port Luis Campomanes (Marina Greenwich): One on the more sides of the marinas of Spain: hiring of outboard motor boat, hiring of jet ski, veil, catamaran, kayak, paddlesurf, scuba diving, restaurants, bars. Most beautiful yatchs and sailing ships of Costa blanca are moored there.
- Golf (Golf club Don Cayo): 9 holes of 3078m, by 36
- Horse riding (Initation, course or walk): ALTEA Club hipico Altea Tel.: + 34,629 04 49 65.
- Festivals with Altea: very spectacular fireworks of the Manor house of the Mexican wave (mid-August), drawn from the small island from the Mexican wave and ideal to be observed since the heights of Altea hills.
With also not missing: the festival of the Moors and the Christians (at the end of September) where all the Spanish culture is expressed in the streets of the city.
- The old city of Altea (Casco antiguo) perched at the top of a hill overhung by the church Virgen del consuelo. To take the time to walk in the lanes of the very pretty town of Altea, in the old city perched on the heights, the esplanade of the sea front (paseo del mediterraneo). While strolling, to discover the marvellous restaurants of typed or of local specialties, to enter the many shops of crafts, of déco, the art galleries,… because Altea is a Bohemian and smart city.
Altea is the pearl of Costa Blanca for two primary reasons:
- Altea is a calm place and plays the card of tourism of prestige, well far from tourist agitation and of the overpopulation of Bénidorm and its large balneal cities.
- The littoral of Altea offers grandiose landscapes because of its very steep relief (contrast sea/mountain) and of the rules of town plannings which avoided concreting the littoral (no construction exceeds and cannot exceed 4 stages with Altea).
- Paseo del Mediterraneo: a long esplanade bordered of palm trees located between the sea and the main street of Altea (fixes Altea cop) is the ideal district to walk.
- The market with the fruit and vegetables of Altea all the mardis morning (all the year).
- Excursion in boats (Costa Blanca), Mundomarino.
- Water parks, of leisures, attractions (Benidorm): Terra Mitica with Benidorm.
- Natural sites: path of small excursion of the Sierra of Bernia (a dixaine of kms easy level), excursion of the natural park Dogvane of Ifach with Calpe (1 to 2 hours of walk offering a not to miss point of view of from the top of 332m of this rocky outcrop), bathe in the sources and the cascades of Algar with Callosa of in Sarria (fuentes del Algar), caves of Canelobre with Busot (cuevas of Canelobre).
- RESTAURANTS with ALTEA: our selection of the best restaurants of the city
- the OUSTAU (fixes Mayor 5, Altea): “top-of-the-range” restaurant, cooks very fine, very neat service, tallies refined in an old residence. Restaurant open from July 1st to September 30th, open the every day of Tuesday – Sunday, of 19:00 – 24:00. Reservations as from 17:30 to (+34) the 96,584 20 78.
- COFFEE OF PARIS (paseo del mediteraneo, Altea): typed are excellent, very fresh there. Warm welcome of the owner of origin Austrian and installed in Altea since nearly 20 years. Squid the fritters, Salpicon (fruit salad of sea), the boquejones (anchovy) are particularly with advising. Large terrace vis-a-vis the sea. Carpark located just at side. Restaurant open all the year.
? MEDITERRANEAN CUISINE
- ELS ARTISTS (plaza of Iglesia, 6, Altea): very beautiful location with sight (of the terrace) on the place of the church Virgen del consuelo and on the port of Altea (seen room). Excellent cuisine southernmost, very fine, with choice of many fishes and specialities. To book the round table profiting from the sight overhanging the sea and the port for a lunch or a “romantic” dinner. Unforgettable. Reservation to + 34(0) the 96 584 1269.
- EL MANOR HOUSE (Plaza tonico tag, 14, Altea): specialities of pastes and pizza, restaurant having of an interior patio, a bar, a living room and a very pretty terrace bordered of orange trees, giving on the prettiest street of Altea (fixes mayor). Reservations to the 965,844,865.
- SAFFRON INDIAN (fixes of Estación 18, Altea): “Indian” restaurant, kitchen spiced but not too strong, warm welcome. Information and reservation to the 965,845,837/mobile 693,931,008.
Leisures in the residence of Altea Hills (at the bottom of the hill of Altea, to 1.5 km of the villa): paying.
- Playground: several swings, toboggan, ground of game of bowls (boules balls at disposal as of tenants), green of golf (synthetic surface)
- Leisures, relaxation: jacuzzi & common swimming pool (included in the hiring), 3 swimming pools lagon*, swimming pool chauffée*, balnéothérapie*
- Sports: courts of tennis*, squash*, room of musculation & fitness*
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.
You're booking with
100% Response rate
Calendar last updated:14 Apr 2015
Based in France