Casa dels Pins
House | 5 bedrooms | sleeps 8
You want to spend a relaxing beach holiday with your children (and pets) right by the sea? Enjoy the amenities of a big terraced house with garden and a big pool within a silent neighborhood? La Mora is the right place for you!
Oasis with family friendly beach life
This district of the little picturesque coastal town Altafulla is located about 10 kilometers north of Tarragona, and about 80 kilometers south of Barcelona. It's a very green and peaceful place. There are pine trees and trails at the top of a hill, whose slope gives the sea forming a bay "Platja de la Mora" to which we arrived with only 10 minutes walk from home. This place has the right amount of basic services for a wonderful beach day: restaurants, newsstand, and 1 little shop which are integrated discreetly in a small promenade. You can also rent boats, surfboards, sea veil, and passes to the bouncy castle. The beach is guarded, and has public toilets and fresh water showers. It is especially ideal for children because the water in the bay of a kilometer length keeps the water calm.
The house is placed above pine trees, it's very spacious recently renovated. It has five bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, dining room, and a spacious lounge with fireplace (chimney). All rooms built with a very refined and distributed architecture with slopes. It also has a large terrace and a big garden where you can have a barbecue in the shade of the pines.
Safe and nice community facilities
If the garden of the house seems too small to play football, no problem, we can go to the basket and football camp which is located right next to the community pool. They are nestled amidst beautifully manicured gardens. There is also a playground nearby within the community, so your children can play safely with other children of the local residents. Access is restricted to residents so security is assured.
|Size||Sleeps up to 8, 5 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||La Mora 1 km|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Barcelona El Prat 70 km, Nearest railway: Altafulla 10 km|
|Family friendly||Suitable for children over 5|
|Notes||Pets welcome, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Log fire, DVD player, Sea view|
|General||TV, Pool or snooker table|
|Standard||Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 2 Family bathrooms, Solarium or roof terrace|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Single beds (4), Double beds (1), Dining seats for 8, Lounge seats for 7|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Private garden, Shared garden, BBQ|
The Costa Dorada/Tarragona region
You want to spend a relaxing beach holiday with your children (and pets) right by the sea?
Enjoy of a big terraced house with garden and a big pool within a silent neighborhood of a small Spanish coastal town?
You like to explore the countryside as much as relax at the so cold “golden coast” , Costa Dorada, with its white sanded beaches ideal for children playing there or learning to swim?
Without mass tourism, much car driving or any hustle and noise, while not seeing other foreign tourists?
Well, our house in La Mora is the right place for you!
The picturesque bay, the Plaja de la Mora, is only a 10 minute walk from home in a nicely maintained community: swimming pool, soccer field, playground and own garage, this is what Casa dels Pins offers you!
But your children will prefer to go to the beach where they can play well in water without problems, because the water is very shallow. The mountains in the back keep the clouds away and allow a very mild climate vacation.
Altafulla is located about 10 kilometers north of Tarragona, and about 80 kilometers south of Barcelona. It's a very green and peaceful place. There are pine trees and trails at the top of a hill, whose slope gives the sea forming a bay "Platja de la Mora" This place has the right amount of basic services for a wonderful beach day: restaurants, newsstand, and 1 little shop which are integrated discreetly in a small promenade. You can also rent boats, surfboards, sea veil, and passes to the bouncy castle. The beach is guarded, and has public toilets and fresh water showers.
In the same village LA MORA and ALTAFULLA you'll find..
- a couple of little stores and fun places for children like Go-Kart or the adventure park 'Jungle Treck'
- some nice restaurants with a terrace with a direct view to the sea
- sailing and kite surfing schools
- the castle of Altafulla in the middle of the old historic center
We can recommend:
1) a visit to the provincial capital of Tarragona: many Roman monuments, such as the Amphitheatre, a Roman mausoleum, the Roman Forum and the aqueduct Aqüeducte de les Ferreres, or Pont del Diable or 'Devil's Bridge'. In 2000, the archaeological remains of the former capital of the Roman province, Tarraco, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
2) Not far from Altafulla leads the "Cistercian Route" along in Catalan la Ruta del Císter. It combines three great Cistercian monasteries (monasterio) Santes Creus, Vallbona de les Monge and Santa Maria de Poblet, the latter being the largest and most splendid monastery in Spain. Since the 90s, it is also a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
3) Wine lovers will find the best grapes in the north-west of Priorat. It is located in the steep hills of the Serra de Montsant is Catalonia's oldest wine producing region. It is the basis for the deep red and strong red wine, which is due to its location to the most famous wines of Spain.
4) For lovers of white wines: the Penedès is not far away. The landscape is mostly hilly and is reminiscent of the Italian Tuscany. World-renowned sparkling wine Freixenet, Codorníu or the Bodegas Torres give tours and welcome also the small visitors by inviting them to a little tour by a fun train through their wine cellar.
5) AQUA LEON a water safar park for children and adults with great water slides.
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
15 Aug 2013
"Familyfriendly and nice"
Usful and nice furnishing, large space for a huge family.Cloth to the beach, but far away to be calm. Only some steps to the pool, which was very clean and never overc rowded.Short distance to interes… More
Pay online via the Holiday Lettings payment platform with your credit/debit card or your PayPal account to be covered by Payment Protection. Learn more
You're booking with
100% Response rate
Based in Spain
- 1166 properties
- 215 properties
- La Pineda Vila-Seca
- 184 properties
- 161 properties
- 110 properties
- Roda de Bara
- 98 properties
- 76 properties
- 53 properties
- 48 properties
- 39 properties
- Vendrell, El
- 33 properties
- 30 properties
- Vila Seca
- 23 properties
- Reco De Salou
- 14 properties
- Berà, Urbanitzacio
- 9 properties
- Banyeres Del Penedes
- 8 properties
- Barri Maritim De Sant Salvador
- 7 properties
- La Bisbal del Penedes
- 7 properties
- 7 properties
- Cornudella de Montsant
- 6 properties