Sorry, that home is no longer available
Lodge | 8 bedrooms | sleeps 1
Our lodge is located on the Teles Pires river ( aka Sao Manuel River ) near where 4 river mouths, São Benedito, Apiacás, Ximari and Cururu, meet each other forming a gigantic body of water.
The region is richly diverse in fish species making it a hot spot for sport fishing lovers.
The lodge currently has an infrastructure of:
* 5 bungalows for accommodating up to 4 people each.
* 3 bungalows for couples provided with a whirlpool bath.
* All bungalows have air conditioning, tv, toilet and shower warmed by solar power.
* Centred building area with restaurant and lobby.
* Covered walkways, side protected with grid screens to keep the insects out, connecting the bungalows to the centred building.
* Landline telephone.
* Free Wifi Internet.
* Shopping for buying and renting fishing gear, t-shirts, caps, whines, etc. We practice local market prices, no price inflations.
* Floating shelter located a few miles down river that works as a fishing trip support point.
* The floating shelter is provided with beds, toilet and power generator. Over all it is rustic but comfortable.
Accommodation prices include:
* Full board meals.
* Snacks taken into the fishing trips.
* As much beer, soft drinks, fizzy water and mineral water you can possibly drink. Knock yourself out.
* Fishing boats.
* Boat driver. Our boat drivers are also fishing guides with a wide knowledge about the region and the best spots for fishing.
* Petrol for both the boat engines and the power generators.
* Whitebait and sinkers.
* Laundry service.
|Size||Sleeps up to 1, 8 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Alta Floresta Airport 150 km|
|Notes||Pets welcome, Yes, smoking allowed|