About the home
Fully Air conditioned, this villa welcomes you from the get go with its modern and comfortable furniture, both inside and outside. This villa is great for groups or couples looking for a quiet location within easy reach of all the amenities and features that the Golden Triangle as to offer, such as World class golf courses, stunning beaches, fine dining and waterparks.
|Size:||Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach:||Cavalo Preto/Forte Novo, 4km|
|Will consider:||Long lets|
Nearest amenities: 500km
|Family friendly?||Suitable for children of all ages|
Suitable for people with restricted mobility
|Notes:||No pets allowed|
No smoking at this property
|Luxuries:||Internet access, DVD player|
|Pool:||Private outdoor pool (unheated)|
|General:||Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Satellite TV, Wi-fi available|
|Standard:||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities:||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms:||3 Bedrooms, 3 bathrooms of which 2 family bathrooms and 1 en suite|
|Furniture:||Single beds (6), Dining seating for 6, Lounge seating for 6|
|Other:||Linen and towels provided|
|Outdoors:||Private outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony / Terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
Further details indoors:
The property has a large garage can easily and safely accommodate a couple of cars. From the garage you go up the stairs to the fully functional kitchen overlooking the comfortable living room. On the first floor there is one en suite bedroom and a service bathroom in the hallway. Up the stairs you can find 2 bedrooms with a shared bathroom.
Further details outdoors:
The private garden is fully enclosed in mature hedges that provide total privacy from the surrounding houses. There’s a swimming pool that is big enough to provide hours of fun and entertainment to all the family.
For the grown-ups there is a charcoal BBQ for your summer sunset alfresco meals in the comfortable patio table for six. For the lazy moments you can use the cozy seats in the wooden deck just by the end of the garden, a great place to chill out at sunset.
• This property is managed by professionals; therefore you can expect that any problem that may arise before, during or after your stay will be treated with all due attention, seriousness and diligence.
• Changeover days are flexible.
• The weekly price includes cleaning and changeover once a week if staying for more than a week; further cleanings and/or maid service may be available as an extra, please enquire.
• Check-in at 4pm, check-out at 10am. These hours may be flexible depending on the previous and next bookings.
• All utility bills are included in the rental price for short-term lets. There are no hidden costs.
• No smoking at this property.
• Cots, highchairs, stair gates and more are available as extras, please enquire availability and price.
• A 25% deposit is required to secure the booking.
• The remaining balance must be paid up to 8 weeks before arrival.
• 250€ breakage deposit is payable with the balance and will be refunded in full within 2 weeks of the departure date (subject to satisfactory inspection of the property).
The Algarve / Central Algarve region
Algarve. The region is an extensive and enjoyable one, with a Mediterranean climate, marked by the fragrance of the sea at low tide and the scent of wild flowers, wherever you look, the colours of the mountains and sea are constantly with you. As you travel through the Algarve, amidst its hills and plains packed with places of great ecological importance, rich in biodiversity and ecosystems, you will feel as though you are passing through an area full of diverse traditions, untouched for many centuries. You can also simply lose yourself in the vastness of the coastal strip but a stroll through the tangled web of narrow streets, alleys and steps to be found away from the coast is the best way of getting to know this part of the region.
Only a step away from the serene peace of the inland region is the excitement of the Algarve nightlife. Bars, discos, marinas and casinos guarantee visitors the very best kind of merrymaking. The backdrop is composed of some of Europe's most beautiful beaches, from where you can admire the rocky coastline and the playful shadows they cast on the sand. Also to be recommended is the variety of outdoor sports that are available, whether you're playing golf on lush green courses or enjoying some physical exercise at some of the region's exceptional facilities, whether you're on the coast or perhaps up in the hills, where, after the rigours of winter and even before the first signs of spring, the land is covered in a pinkish white blanket, produced by the blossom of the almond-trees scattered across the horizon.
This is the true portrait of an Algarve that you'll find waiting for you, all year round.
The Almancil area
The villa is situated near the aquashow water park, it is a great option for family fun.
Restaurants, Bars, Supermarkets, Shops, Horse-riding, Beautiful Beaches, Night-clubs, Golf Courses, Nature Trails can all be found within minutes.
How to get there
Click map icons for more information
• If you don’t want to bother driving in the Algarve, our own transfer service is available at an unbeatable 25€ each trip for up to 4 persons.
• Ask us for a car rental quote, we will be happy to assist you.
o If you wish to have a car delivered at the property we can arrange for that to happen.
• Search for cheap flights at www.skyscanner.net
• Driving time from the airport to the villa is approximately 20 minutes and a detailed description of how to get there as well as GPS coordinates will be provided with a confirmed booking.
Activities near Almancil
Tennis in town
Golf within 30 mins drive
Beach or lakeside relaxation
|Rental prices originally quoted in: Euros €||Convert to:|
|Prices for group size 6|
|Period||From||To||Weekly||Nightly rate|| Minimum |
|1 Nov 12||1 Apr 13||€ 600||-||-||1 Week|
|1 Apr 13||1 May 13||€ 700||-||-||1 Week|
|1 May 13||1 Jun 13||€ 800||-||-||1 Week|
|1 Jun 13||1 Jul 13||€ 900||-||-||1 Week|
|1 Jul 13||21 Jul 13||€ 1050||-||-||1 Week|
|21 Jul 13||1 Sep 13||€ 1250||-||-||1 Week|
|1 Sep 13||16 Sep 13||€ 1050||-||-||1 Week|
|16 Sep 13||1 Oct 13||€ 900||-||-||1 Week|
|1 Oct 13||1 Nov 13||€ 800||-||-||1 Week|
|1 Nov 13||1 Apr 14||€ 600||-||-||1 Week|
The property does not have weekend tariffs.
NB: Prices may be subject to change at the advertiser's discretion.
See below for next 9 months' availability - to see the next 24 months click here
Selected other homes from this advertiser
Casa da Noruega in Moncarapacho, Portugal
Apart. Tulipa in Olhao, Portugal
Cerro Mar in Albufeira, Portugal
Casa Nova in Vilamoura, Portugal