About the home
Casa Isabella is a pretty townhouse situated in a small, quiet Callejon (“alleyway”) in the old part of town - with stunning views over the Guadalhorce Valley. The house was completely rebuilt in 2007 to a very high standard, and has:
* 2 double/twin bedrooms with overhead fans and built-in wardrobes
* 2 shower-rooms (one en suite)
* An open-plan sitting/dining area with Freeview Sat. TV/DVD/CD Player
* A laundry room off the terrace, with automatic washing machine
* A wood-burning fire
* A fully equipped American style kitchen.
* All Linen and Towels, including beach towels
There is a weekly Thursday market, and numerous shops, banks, supermarkets, restaurants, and bars in the town - WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE. We are also surrounded by golf courses (over 20 only 10-45 mins drive away), and within easy reach of the wonderful beaches of the Costa del Sol.
We have a website that contains a lot more information - and many more photos. Just click on our link at the bottom of this page under 'Contact Details'.
|Size:||Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach:||Fuengirola/La Cala, 15km|
|Will consider:||Corporate lets|
Nearest amenities: 500m
|Family friendly?||Suitable for over 5s only|
Unsuitable for people with restricted mobility
|Notes:||May take pets - please enquire|
|Luxuries:||Log fire, DVD player|
|General:||CD player, Satellite TV|
|Standard:||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities:||Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Washing machine|
|Rooms:||2 Bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 en suite and 1 shower room, Solarium / Roof terrace|
|Furniture:||Single beds (4), Dining seating for 4, Lounge seating for 5|
|Other:||Linen and towels provided|
|Outdoors:||Balcony / Terrace, BBQ|
Further details outdoors:
* The large terrace has 3 sun-loungers, a table and 4 chairs - and stunning views over the valley.
* There is ample parking available just around the corner from the house i.e. 30 secs. away.
* A welcome pack is provided
* Changeover day is flexible
* Smoking is permitted - but please not in the bedrooms for safety reasons
* The property is not really suitable for babies/toddlers. Clients wishing to bring them do so at their own risk.
* We recommend that you take out Travel Insurance, as our Insurance policy does not cover you for loss/damage to your personal possessions.
The Andalucia / Malaga Province region
The Costa del Sol is full of wonderful places to see, golf courses to play and beaches to relax on! The other side of the mountain from Alhaurin is the famous ‘white’ village of Mijas, whilst further afield you can visit:
* Gibraltar (1-1/2 hours)
* The Alhambra Palace in Granada (2 hours)
* Cordoba (2 hours)
* Ronda (2 hours)
* Seville (2-1/2 hours)
* The sherry region of Jerez
* Visit the beautiful old town of Tarifa - 2 hours away - and surf on it's famous long white beach.
* Take the kids to the great water parks of Torremolinos and Fuengirola, or to Selwo Zoo.
* Take a ferry to Morocco for the day. A day-trip from Malaga to Madrid is now also possible with the new high-speed rail connection taking only 2-1/2 hours each way.
There is so much to do – but a car really is essential to do all this!!
The Alhaurin El Grande area
Alhaurin el Grande is a typical Andalucian market town, with narrow whitewashed streets and pretty church squares, set at the base of the Mijas Mountain overlooking the Guadalhorce Valley. It is ideally located within 25 mins of the airport, beaches and towns of the Costa del Sol i.e. Malaga, Torremolinos, Benalmadena, Marbella, Fuengirola, La Cala, etc. and, during the winter, only 2 hours from the ski slopes of the Sierra Nevadas. It is also surrounded by wonderful countryside for riding, cycling, birdwatching, walking and exploring!
How to get there
Click map icons for more information
* Fly to Malaga. Casa Isabella is just 20kms from the airport, and I´ll send you maps to get you there safely!
* Easyjet, Monarch, Flybe, BMI Baby, Ryan Air etc. fly into Malaga from most UK airports.
* All the major car hire companies operate out of Malaga Airport and will meet and greet. See Casa Isabella´s website for some suggestions.
* Taxis from the airport to the house cost approximately €32.00.
Activities near Alhaurin El Grande
Tennis in town
Golf within 30 mins drive
Rural / countryside retreats
Beach or lakeside relaxation
A winter sun break
24 Oct 2012
The house is simply wonderful and centrally located. Walking distance to the middle of the town with many places to eat. Nice cafes nearby and supermarkets with everything you need.
17 Oct 2012
We (myself, husband and son) came out to Alhaurin for a family wedding and opted to stay in a town house rather than a hotel. Checking different websites, we came across Casa Isabella and it... more
|Rental prices originally quoted in: British £||Convert to:|
|Prices for group size 4|
|Period||From||To||Weekly||Nightly rate|| Minimum |
|Mid Season||1 Mar 13||1 May 13||£ 350||£ 60||£ 60||4 Nights|
|High Season||1 May 13||1 Jul 13||£ 400||£ 65||£ 65||4 Nights|
|Peak Season||1 Jul 13||1 Sep 13||£ 450||£ 70||£ 70||4 Nights|
|High Season||1 Sep 13||1 Nov 13||£ 400||£ 65||£ 65||4 Nights|
|Mid Season||1 Nov 13||1 Jan 14||£ 350||£ 60||£ 60||4 Nights|
|Low Season||1 Jan 14||1 Mar 14||£ 275||£ 55||£ 55||4 Nights|
|Mid Season||1 Mar 14||1 May 14||£ 350||£ 60||£ 60||4 Nights|
The property does not have weekend tariffs.
NB: Prices may be subject to change at the advertiser's discretion.
Rental rates are for the house, NOT per person!
Payment can be made by Bank transfer in Sterling or Euros, or via Paypal.
A 25% non-refundable deposit is required at the time of booking, with the balance to be paid a month prior to arrival. We reserve the right to re-advertise the property upon non-receipt of the final payment.
A refundable deposit of £100.00 for breakages/damage to the property is required - to be paid with the balance. This will be returned, subject to a property inspection, either upon departure - or within 2 weeks of your departure.
A weekly cleaning/sheet-changing service can be provided by prior arrangement, at an extra cost of £25.00 per week.
If you are interested in Winter or longer lets, please contact the owner for rental rates.Enquire now
See below for next 9 months' availability - to see the next 24 months click here
Contact the owner
* Required fields
Please check the following errors:
5 years listed
You are contacting
The owner is based in Australia and has advertised with Holiday Lettings since 2008. This townhouse has received 2 reviews from previous guests.
Verified property owner
This owner has been verified by our team
Payment for this home can be made directly to the owner.