Townhouse | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 4
Casa Isabella is a pretty townhouse situated in a small, quiet Callejon (“alleyway”) in the old part of town - with stunning views over the Guadalhorce Valley. The house was completely rebuilt in 2007 to a very high standard, and has:
* 2 double/twin bedrooms with overhead fans and built-in wardrobes
* 2 shower-rooms (one en suite)
* An open-plan sitting/dining area with Freeview Sat. TV/DVD/CD Player
* A laundry room off the terrace, with automatic washing machine
* A wood-burning fire
* A fully equipped American style kitchen.
* All Linen and Towels, including beach towels
There is a weekly Thursday market, and numerous shops, banks, supermarkets, restaurants, and bars in the town - WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE. We are also surrounded by golf courses (over 20 only 10-45 mins drive away), and within easy reach of the wonderful beaches of the Costa del Sol.
We have a website that contains a lot more information - and many more photos. Just click on our link at the bottom of this page under 'Contact Details'.
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Fuengirola/La Cala 15 km|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Nearest Amenities||500 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Malaga 20 km, Nearest railway: Fuengirola 15 km|
|Family friendly||Suitable for children over 5|
|Notes||Pets welcome, Yes, smoking allowed|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Log fire, DVD player|
|General||CD player, Satellite TV|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 En suites and 1 Shower rooms, Solarium or roof terrace|
|Furniture||Single beds (4), Dining seats for 4, Lounge seats for 5|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, BBQ|
|Further details outdoors|
* The large terrace has 3 sun-loungers, a table and 4 chairs - and stunning views over the valley.
* There is ample parking available just around the corner from the house i.e. 30 secs. away.
* A welcome pack is provided
* Changeover day is flexible
The Andalucia region
The Costa del Sol is full of wonderful places to see, golf courses to play and beaches to relax on! The other side of the mountain from Alhaurin is the famous ‘white’ village of Mijas, whilst further afield you can visit:
* Gibraltar (1-1/2 hours)
* The Alhambra Palace in Granada (2 hours)
* Cordoba (2 hours)
* Ronda (2 hours)
* Seville (2-1/2 hours)
* The sherry region of Jerez
* Visit the beautiful old town of Tarifa - 2 hours away - and surf on it's famous long white beach.
* Take the kids to the great water parks of Torremolinos and Fuengirola, or to Selwo Zoo.
* Take a ferry to Morocco for the day. A day-trip from Malaga to Madrid is now also possible with the new high-speed rail connection taking only 2-1/2 hours each way.
There is so much to do – but a car really is essential to do all this!!
Alhaurin El Grande
Alhaurin el Grande is a typical Andalucian market town, with narrow whitewashed streets and pretty church squares, set at the base of the Mijas Mountain overlooking the Guadalhorce Valley. It is ideally located within 25 mins of the airport, beaches and towns of the Costa del Sol i.e. Malaga, Torremolinos, Benalmadena, Marbella, Fuengirola, La Cala, etc. and, during the winter, only 2 hours from the ski slopes of the Sierra Nevadas. It is also surrounded by wonderful countryside for riding, cycling, birdwatching, walking and exploring!
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
24 Oct 2012
"Gorgeous views and excellent accommodation!!!"
The house is simply wonderful and centrally located. Walking distance to the middle of the town with many places to eat. Nice cafes nearby and supermarkets with everything you need.
17 Oct 2012
We (myself, husband and son) came out to Alhaurin for a family wedding and opted to stay in a town house rather than a hotel. Checking different websites, we came across Casa Isabella and it appeared… More
Pay online via the Holiday Lettings payment platform with your credit/debit card or your PayPal account to be covered by Payment Protection. Learn more
You're booking with
- 6 Years listed
100% Response rate
Based in Australia
Credit cards accepted
- Visit site
- 1647 properties
- 896 properties
- 767 properties
- 608 properties
- Mijas Costa
- 437 properties
- 137 properties
- 84 properties
- 80 properties
- Mijas Golf
- 80 properties
- Alhaurin El Grande
- 66 properties
- Alhaurin de la Torre Area
- 56 properties
- Mijas Pueblo
- 50 properties
- 23 properties
- 19 properties
- Alhaurin Golf Resort
- 14 properties
- 14 properties
- Cartama Estacion
- 13 properties
- 12 properties
- 9 properties
- Alqueria, La, Mijas
- 6 properties