Villa | 3 bedrooms | sleeps 6
Can Pau is a lovely and quiet villa where to feel the nature of the mediterranean countryside and just 1km. to the relaxing beaches of Sant Pere and Sant Joan of Alcudia (Bay of Pollensa).
Can Pau is a restored majorcan house in the traditional style with garden, fruit trees area, a cozy pool and terraces. It was just built on June 2008 keeping the essence of an original historic house.
Inside the house there are 3 Bedrooms (one main Double Bedroom with aircon and two twin bedrooms), 1 bathroom, a Dining Area next to the fully equipped kitchen. You have also a Hall with Sofa area where you will find WIFI connection for free and TFT TV with International channels.
There is a porche close to the gardens and a cozy swimming pool with deck terrace and an attic terrace where you will find some sunbeds.
There is a second building with an outdoor dining area and breakfast area under a shadow, a BBQ, and a roost with chickens and fresh eggs.
Finca Can Pau is settled at 600 meters to the historical center of Alcudia, a roman and medieval village plenty of cozy bars and restaurants in a quiet atmosphere. Can Pau it's also just a few minutes' drive to more beaches, shops and restaurants in Alcudia, Puerto de Alcudia and Puerto Pollença.
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Sant Pere 1 km|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest Amenities||1 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Son Sant Joan 60 km, Nearest railway: Sa Pobla 10 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||Pets welcome, Yes, smoking allowed|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Log fire, Internet access, DVD player|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Safe, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms, Solarium or roof terrace|
|Furniture||Single beds (4), Double beds (1), Cots (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
The Balearic Islands region
The surrounding of the villa is plenty of options, attractions, activities to do and places to visit.
LOCAL PLACES TO VISIT:
- The Roman city of Pollentia, founded in 123 BC, placed at only 1 mile.
- The Roman theatre, exceptional for being carved into the stone, placed at only half mile.
- City of Alcúdia medieval, walled enclosure within which lies the village of Alcudia, place at only 1 mile.
- Fundación Yannick and Ben Jakober with an interesting collection of portraits of children. 5 miles.
- Mono-graphic Museum of Pollentia. 1 mile.
- Museum of the Parish Church of Sant Jaume. 1 mile.
- Natural Park S'Albufera. The biggest natural park of the Balearic Island at only 3 miles.
- Natural Park S'Albufereta.
INTERESTING BEACHES IN THE SURROUNDINGS:
- Barcares Beach at less five minute walk.
- Bahia de Alcudia beach, the biggest fine sandy beach of the Balearic Island is just downstairs. That's the beach and the bay that you could see and enjoy from the balcony. In this beach you will find many facilities and services (sunbeds, umbrellas, sailing school, attractions, bars, parking, restaurants, and many attractions specially recommend for the children)
- Quiet and tiny beaches such as S'Illot or Alcanada. 3 miles.
- Naturist beaches as Es Coll Baix. 5 miles.
- Windy beaches for practising sports such windsurfing or kite-surfing as Can Cap de Bou in the Pollensa bay. 1 miles.
ACTIVITIES AND SPORTS:
- Walk along the protected areas of Ermita de la Victoria, and Penya S'Atalaia des Migdia (highly recommended)
- Excursion to the Caves of Menorca (underground caves unexplored)
- Hidropark water park (slides, wave pool, miniature golf, ...)
- Costa Cruises to sail north. There are boat trips (cruises Brisas)
- Alcanada Golf Course, 18 holes opened in 2004
- Hang-gliding and paragliding from Puig de Sant Martí (mountains where thermal currents allow the practice of these sports)
- Marinas of Bonaire and Alcudiamar.
- Cycling (starting point to climb the Serra de Tramuntana, Alcúdia has areas with bike lane)
- Municipal sports facilities (soccer field artificial turf, covered pavilion with terraces, swimming pool deck building, gym, ...)
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.
You're booking with
Tolo San Pedro (Property Manager Bartolome Llabres San Pedro)
- 5 Years listed
60% Response rate
Calendar last updated:30 Aug 2014
Based in Spain
- 836 properties
- 641 properties
- Puerto Pollensa
- 425 properties
- Can Picafort
- 193 properties
- Colonia de Sant Pere
- 79 properties
- Sa Pobla
- 76 properties
- Cala San Vicente
- 67 properties
- 66 properties
- 54 properties
- Playa de Muro
- 49 properties
- Santa Margalida
- 48 properties
- 46 properties
- 38 properties
- Port D'Alcudia
- 20 properties
- Platja De Alcudia, Urbanitzacio
- 17 properties
- Horta, L'
- 14 properties
- 13 properties
- Barcares, Es
- 10 properties
- 9 properties
- Serra Nova
- 7 properties