Villa Ses Glasses
Villa | 4 bedrooms | sleeps 7
A wonderful place to live the Mediterranean life, to explore the nearby beaches, to take advantage of sports like trekking, horse riding, Golf (the most beatiful Majorcan golf course is at just 4 km), water sports,... or just enjoy life in a quiet ambience with a private swimming pool and garden located just 15 minutes walking to the beach and restaurants area.
The garden and patio gives a welcoming entrance. The house has 110 sqm, On the ground floor you will find a double room with bathroom en suite directly communicated with the garden and the swimming pool, close there you will find the dinning room and the kitchen.
On the first floor you will find 3 bright rooms: one room with size bed (150cm x 200 cm) directly communicated with the garden, othe room with two single beds (90cm x 200cm) and a third room with a single bed. There is also other bathroom.
There is a private swimming pool (9x4 mt.) with many hammocks, outdoor table and chairs makes you feel just like heaven... All this, in a natural piece of land that promises absolute tranquillity and plenty of sun all along the day, from Dusk to Sunset, a lounge area with chairs and table and a beautiful gazebo next to the barbecue perfect for a nice dinner "al fresco"... A dream for the people who loves to cook. .
Free intenet WI-FI connection in all areas.
|Size||Sleeps up to 7, 4 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Port Alcudia 1.5 km|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Nearest Amenities||1.5 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Palma de Mallorca 55 km, Nearest railway: Sa Pobla 12 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player|
|General||TV, Safe, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 En suites|
|Furniture||Single beds (3), Double beds (2), Cots (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
The Mallorca/Majorca region
Alcúdia, called the faithful city in Christian times, the name is Arabic and Roman footprint. A past forged between them in a privileged enclave in the north of Mallorca. Situated close to the Sierra de Tramontana, Alcúdia has his back to the farm and rural Mallorca, and bathe his feet the waters of two bays, the north of Pollença and Alcúdia east. Alcúdia is located in the middle of this area of contrasts, between the stone wall of the Serra and the sandy coves of the bay alcudiense between the north wind, sea and inland. All Mallorca near Alcúdia.
Does not detract from the historical legacy that remains today Alcúdia an unknown place and for many island residents. As surprising as for some unknown to most. It is not common to find an authentic place so located as close to the tourist and has kept the essence of Mediterranean town where everything happens at another speed, where everything is savoured and enjoyed. Alcudia, in a sense, we live today as yesterday, taken within its medieval walls (which began building in 1300). Sa Plaza is the hub of Alcudienses, place of passage, the meeting point. Around it are bars and terraces that allow us to enjoy this peaceful place and combine it with a good dish.
In either leave the square winding streets in several directions to get to a point on the wall as the gates of Xara and Sant Sebastia, and the Church of Sant Jaume, opposite which lies the city of Rome Pollentia and a little beyond the Roman theater, a "rara avis" because instead of being built, is dug into the rock.
A row of orange trees mark the route of the main streets, the Carrer del Moll and Carrer Major. In these streets and we are adjacent to small jewellery shops, shoe shops, clothing stores, bars, restaurants, among many large houses built centuries ago, small and peaceful squares. Alcúdia is one of those places where it's worth losing left its streets to discover around every corner a new charm, a new feel.
Every Tuesday and Sunday morning, speeding up the pace of the city with the market. The farmers, traders, artisans, artists fill the colour and bustle of people around, inside and outside the medieval wall.
A mere two kilometers are the Port d'Alcúdia, a small fishing port, which nowadays has become a people living on the beach. The promenade, winning several competitions in architecture and urbanism through the Port in a pleasant aroma with a breeze. On one side the sea, a layout of traditional fishing boats and modern marina Alcudiamar. On the other hand, the best fish restaurants, ice cream parlours and clothing stores.
And facing the beach, miles of fine sand that draws the semicircle of the bay of Alcúdia. It is the most popular beach, which has all sorts of services from bars to boat rental and sailing courses.
Not only is the beach. Those browsers have a lot to do beach in Alcúdia in the town since there are almost twenty: sand, rocks, accessible only by sea. Among the intimate beaches include Alcanada, or the S'Illot Coll Baix. The latter is a true marvel of nature that is only accessible by boat or after a pleasant outing among pine trees and rocks.
Precisely from the Coll Baix begin some very interesting excursions for those who love trekking and nature as it rises to Talaia Sa, a former defensive watchtower at the highest point of the municipality. From above we see two bays, the Serra, Alcúdia, the Pla de Mallorca and when the day is clear, the coast of Menorca.
But if there is somewhere to visit for nature lovers and S'Albufereta S'Albufera are two of the largest wetlands of ecological importance of the Balearic Islands, located in Alcudia and its environs, and that meet an interesting plant and animal life.
The surrounding of this villa is plenty of options, attractions, activities to do and places to visit.
LOCAL PLACES TO VISIT:
- The Roman city of Pollentia, founded in 123 BC, placed at only 1 mile.
- The Roman theater, exceptional for being carved into the stone, placed at only half mile.
- City of Alcúdia medieval, walled enclosure within which lies the village of Alcudia, place at only 1 mile.
- Fundación Yannick and Ben Jakober with an interesting collection of portraits of children. 5 miles.
- Monographic Museum of Pollentia. 1 mile.
- Museum of the Parish Church of Sant Jaume. 1 mile.
- Natural Park S'Albufera. The biggest natural park of the Balearic Island at only 3 miles.
- Natural Park S'Albufereta.
INTERESTING BEACHES IN THE SURROUNDINGS:
- Bahia de Alcudia beach, the biggest fine sandy beach of the Balearic Island is just downstairs. That's the beach and the bay that you could see and enjoy from the balcony. In this beach you will find many facilities and services (sunbeds, umbrellas, sailing school, attractions, bars, parking, restaurants, and many attractions specially recommend for the children)
- Quiet and tiny beaches such as S'Illot or Alcanada. 4 miles.
- Naturist beaches as Es Coll Baix. 5 miles.
- Windy beaches for practising sports such windsurfing or kite-surfing as Can Cap de Bou in the Pollensa bay. 2 miles.
ACTIVITIES AND SPORTS:
- Walk along the protected areas of Ermita de la Victoria, and Penya S'Atalaia des Migdia (highly recommended)
- Excursion to the Caves of Menorca (underground caves unexplored)
- Hidropark water park (slides, wave pool, miniature golf, ... TENs)
- Costa Cruises to sail north. There are boat trips (cruises Brisas)
- Alcanada Golf Course, 18 holes opened in 2004
- Hang-gliding and paragliding from Puig de Sant Martí (mountains where thermal currents allow the practice of these sports)
- Marinas and Donaire of Alcudiamar.
- Cycling (starting point to climb the Serra de Tramuntana, Alcúdia has areas with bike lane)
- Municipal sports facilities (soccer field artificial turf, covered pavilion with terraces, swimming pool deck building, gym).
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
You're booking with
Juan Tolo (Property Manager Bartolome Llabres San Pedro)
- 4 Years listed
60% Response rate
Based in Spain
- 887 properties
- 600 properties
- Puerto Pollensa
- 429 properties
- Port De Pollença / Pollensa
- 133 properties
- Colonia de Sant Pere
- 71 properties
- 62 properties
- Sa Pobla
- 58 properties
- 54 properties
- 51 properties
- 50 properties
- 41 properties
- Santa Margalida
- 41 properties
- Son Serra de Marina
- 39 properties
- 31 properties
- Playa de Muro
- 15 properties
- 10 properties
- 10 properties
- Platja De Alcudia, Urbanitzacio
- 9 properties
- Horta, L'
- 7 properties
- Barcares, Es
- 6 properties