About the home
Beautiful Finca Finca located in the area of C'an Segue, in the outskirts from Alcudia. The house has a constructed area from 203 sqm in a land of 10.500 sqm. The house is divided into two floors. The ground floor consists with living and dining area, 2 double bedrooms, one complete bathroom and laundry area. the first floor consists with 1 double bedroom with bathroom in suite and a private terrace from about 30 sqm with views to the sea.
|Size:||Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach:||Puerto Alcudia, 5km|
|Will consider:||Long lets|
Nearest amenities: 5km
|Family friendly?||Suitable for children of all ages|
Suitable for people with restricted mobility
|Notes:||May take pets - please enquire|
|Luxuries:||Log fire, Internet access, Sea view|
|Pool:||Private outdoor pool (unheated)|
|General:||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, Pool / Snooker table, Satellite TV, Wi-fi available|
|Standard:||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities:||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms:||3 Bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 family bathroom and 1 en suite, Solarium / Roof terrace|
|Furniture:||Double beds (3), Cots (1), Dining seating for 8, Lounge seating for 14|
|Other:||Please check with the advertiser regarding linen and towels|
|Outdoors:||Private outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony / Terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
The Mallorca/Majorca region
The Mallorca/Majorca region
Port d'Alcudia is a small fishing port, which nowadays has become a people living on the beach. The promenade, winning several competitions in architecture and urbanism through the Port in a pleasant aroma with a breeze. On one side the sea, "llauts" traditional fishing boats and modern marina Alcudiamar. On the other hand, the best fish restaurants, ice cream parlours and clothing stores. And facing the beach, miles of fine sand that draws the semicircle of the bay of Alcúdia. It is the most popular beach, which has all sorts of services from bars to boat rental and sailing courses or aquatic park.
Not only is the beach. Those browsers have much to do beach in Alcúdia in the town since there are almost twenty: sand, rocks, accessible only by sea. Among the intimate beaches there are Alcanada, or the S'Illot Coll Baix. The latter is a true marvel of nature that is only accessible by boat or after a pleasant outing among pine trees and rocks.
Precisely from the Coll Baix begin some very interesting excursions for those who like trekking and nature as it rises to Sa Talaia, a former defensive watchtower at the highest point of the municipality. From above we see two bays, the Serra, Alcúdia, the Pla de Mallorca and when the day is clear, the coast of Menorca.
But if there is somewhere to visit for nature lovers, S'Albufereta and S'Albufera are two of the largest wetlands of ecological importance of the Balearic Islands, located in Alcudia and its environs, and that meet an interesting plant and animal life.
At 1 mile from the apartment you will find the old town of Alcúdia, called the faithful city in Christian times, the name is Arabic and Roman footprint. A past forged between them in a privileged enclave in the north of Mallorca. Situated close to the Serra de Tramuntana, Alcúdia has his back to the farm and rural Mallorca, and bathe his feet the waters of two bays, the north of Pollença and Alcúdia east. Alcúdia is located in the middle of this area of contrasts, between the stone wall of the Serra and the sandy coves of the bay of Alcudia between the north wind, sea and inland. All Majorca near Alcúdia.
Does not take away from the historical legacy that remains today Alcúdia an unknown place and for many island residents. As surprising as for some unknown to most. It is not common to find an authentic place so located as closeand is savoured and enjoyed more slowly. Alcudia, in a sense, we live today as yesterday, taken within its medieval walls (which began building in 1300). Sa Plaza is the hub of "alcudienses", place of passage, the meeting point. Around it are bars and terraces that allow us to enjoy this peaceful place and combine it with a good dish.
In either leave the square winding streets in several directions to get to a point on the wall as the gates of Xara and Sant Sebastià, and the Church of Sant Jaume, opposite which lies the city of Rome Pollentia and a little beyond the Roman theatre, a "rara avis" because instead of being built, is dug into the rock.
A row of orange trees mark the route of the main streets, the Carrer del Moll and Carrer Major. In these streets and we are adjacent to small jewellery shops, shoe shops, clothing stores, bars, restaurants, among many large houses built centuries ago, small and peaceful squares. Alcúdia is one of those places where it's worth losing left its streets to discover around every corner a new charm, a new feel.
Each Tuesday and Sunday morning, speeding up the pace of the city with the market. The farmers, traders, artisans, artists fill the colour and bustle of people around, inside and outside the medieval wall.
The Alcudia area
LOCAL PLACES TO VISIT:
- The Roman city of Pollentia, founded in 123 BC, placed at only 1 mile.
- The Roman theatre, exceptional for being carved into the stone, placed at only half mile.
- City of Alcúdia medieval, walled enclosure within which lies the village of Alcudia, place at only 1 mile.
- Fundación Yannick and Ben Jakober with an interesting collection of portraits of children. 5 miles.
- Mono-graphic Museum of Pollentia. 1 mile.
- Museum of the Parish Church of Sant Jaume. 1 mile.
- Natural Park S'Albufera. The biggest natural park of the Balearic Island at only 3 miles.
- Natural Park S'Albufereta.
NICE BEACHES IN THE AREa:
- Bahia de Alcudia beach, the largest fine sandy beach of the Balearic Island is just downstairs. That's the beach and the bay that you could see and enjoy from the balcony. In this beach you will find many facilities and services (sunbeds, umbrellas, sailing school, attractions, bars, parking, restaurants, and many attractions specially recommend for the kids)
- Quiet and very small beaches such as S'Illot or Alcanada. 4 miles away.
- Naturist beaches as Es Coll Baix. 5 miles.
- Windy beaches for practising sports such windsurfing or kite-surfing as Can Cap de Bou in the Pollensa bay. 2 miles.
ACTIVITIES & SPORTS:
- Walk along the protected areas of Ermita de la Victoria, and Penya S'Atalaia des Migdia (highly recommended)
- Excursion to the Caves of Menorca (unexplored underground caves )
- Hidropark water park (slides, wave pool, miniature golf, ...)
- Costa Cruises to sail north. There are boat trips (cruises Brisas)
- Alcanada Golf Course, 18 holes opened in 2004
- Hang-gliding and paragliding from Puig de Sant Martí (mountains where thermal currents permits the practice of these sports)
- Marinas of Bonaire and Alcudiamar.
- Cycling (starting point to climb the Serra de Tramuntana, Alcúdia has spots with bike lanes)
- Municipal sports facilities (soccer field artificial turf, covered pavilion with terraces, swimming pool deck building, gym, ...)
How to get there
Click map icons for more information
Contact the advertiser for further details on the best way to reach this property.
Activities near Alcudia
Tennis in town
Golf within 30 mins drive
Rural / countryside retreats
Beach or lakeside relaxation
17 Sep 2012
I was looking for a 3 bedroom villa close to Alcudia and picked this one at the top end of the price range we were looking at.
The villa is spacious and pleasantly furnished. The bedroom upstairs has a balcony with a good view. The pool was larger than we'd had before and was great for the kids (we could play our version of water polo!). We liked the way the patio overlooked the pool so you could easily keep an eye on the kids whilst staying in the shade.
The kitchen was fine and there was a BBQ outside.
One day the hot water failed, but the agent got it fixed within a couple of hours.
1. We felt the villa was further from Alcudia / Port Alcudia than we'd wanted. You had to drive everywhere (previously we'd stayed on the edge of Porta Polensa and could walk in).
2. There was no DVD player. The TV had satellite TV but took me a few days before I realised you could change a few of the channels to english!
Dear Paul, Thank you for your review. We fixed already all the small problems we hade, like the DVD, and we have put a manual of instructions, fir the use of TV etc...
Hope to see you again next year.
|Rental prices originally quoted in: Euros €||Convert to:|
|Prices for group size 6|
|Period||From||To||Weekly||Nightly rate|| Minimum |
|1 Sep 12||1 Oct 12||€ 2000||-||-||1 Week|
|1 Oct 12||1 Nov 12||€ 1500||-||-||1 Week|
|1 Nov 12||1 Jan 13||€ 1200||-||-||1 Week|
|1 Jan 13||1 Apr 13||€ 1200||-||-||1 Week|
|1 Apr 13||1 May 13||€ 1200||-||-||1 Week|
|1 May 13||1 Jun 13||€ 1500||-||-||1 Week|
|1 Jun 13||1 Jul 13||€ 1800||-||-||1 Week|
|1 Jul 13||1 Aug 13||€ 2300||-||-||1 Week|
|1 Aug 13||1 Sep 13||€ 2300||-||-||1 Week|
|1 Sep 13||1 Oct 13||€ 1800||-||-||1 Week|
|1 Oct 13||1 Nov 13||€ 1500||-||-||1 Week|
|1 Nov 13||1 Jan 14||€ 1200||-||-||1 Week|
The property's weekend rates apply to: Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights
NB: Prices may be subject to change at the advertiser's discretion.
See below for next 9 months' availability - to see the next 24 months click here
Contact the owner
* Required fields
Please check the following errors:
1 year listed
You are contacting
The owner is based in Spain and has advertised with Holiday Lettings since 2012. This finca has received 1 review from previous guests.
Verified property owner
This owner has been verified by our team
Payment for this home can be made directly to the owner.