About the home
Villa Spiros appears like an Oasis: huge garden plenty of glamour and luxury with palm trees, fruit trees, plants, flowers; a Large Swimming Pool with many hammocks, outdoor table and chairs will make you feel just like you are in heaven... All this, in a natural piece of land that promises absolute tranquillity and plenty of sun all along the day, from Dusk to Sunset.
The house has 120 sqm. shared in one floor where you can find 3 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms one of them in-suite, a fully equiped kitchen, a huge Terrace and a large hall with oversized sofas and a Flat TV with Satellite and WIFI LAN.
At the terrace you can find a beautiful arbor(gazebo) with a Big BBQ just outdoor. It is a dream for the people who love to cook.
|Size:||Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach:||El Mal Pas|
|Will consider:||Corporate lets|
Hen and stag parties
|Family friendly?||Suitable for children of all ages|
Suitable for people with restricted mobility
|Notes:||No pets allowed|
No smoking at this property
|Luxuries:||Log fire, Internet access|
|Pool:||Private outdoor pool (unheated)|
|General:||TV, Satellite TV, Wi-fi available|
|Utilities:||Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms:||3 Bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 family bathroom and 1 en suite, Solarium / Roof terrace|
|Furniture:||Single beds (2), Double beds (2), Cots (1), Dining seating for 6, Lounge seating for 6|
|Other:||Linen and towels provided|
|Outdoors:||Private outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony / Terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
The Mallorca/Majorca region
Port d'Alcudia is a small fishing port, which nowadays has become very popular for people who want to live near the beach. The promenade has won several competitions in architecture and urbanism. The Port is alive with a pleasant aroma in the breeze. On one hand, the sea with llauts (traditional fishing boats) and modern marina Alcudiamar. On the other hand, the best fish restaurants, ice cream parlors and clothing stores. And facing the beach, miles of fine sand that draws the semicircle of the bay of Alcúdia. It is the most popular beach in the area and has all sorts of services from bars to boat rental and sailing courses.
The Alcudia area
Near the house are plenty of options, attractions, activities to do and places to visit.
LOCAL PLACES TO VISIT:
- The Roman city of Pollentia, founded in 123 BC, placed at only 1 mile.
- The Roman theatre, exceptional for being carved into the stone, placed at only half mile.
- City of Alcúdia medieval, walled enclosure within which lies the village of Alcudia, place at only 1 mile.
- Fundación Yannick and Ben Jakober with an interesting collection of portraits of children. 5 miles.
- Mono-graphic Museum of Pollentia. 1 mile.
- Museum of the Parish Church of Sant Jaume. 1 mile.
- Natural Park S'Albufera. The biggest natural park of the Balearic Island at only 3 miles.
- Natural Park S'Albufereta.
INTERESTING BEACHES IN THE SURROUNDINGS:
- Bahia de Alcudia beach, the biggest fine sandy beach of the Balearic Island is just downstairs. That's the beach and the bay that you could see and enjoy from the balcony. In this beach you will find many facilities and services (sunbeds, umbrellas, sailing school, attractions, bars, parking, restaurants, and many attractions specially recommend for the children)
- Quiet and tiny beaches such as S'Illot or Alcanada. 4 miles.
- Naturist beaches as Es Coll Baix. 5 miles.
- Windy beaches for practising sports such windsurfing or kite-surfing as Can Cap de Bou in the Pollensa bay. 2 miles.
ACTIVITIES AND SPORTS:
- Walk along the protected areas of Ermita de la Victoria, and Penya S'Atalaia des Migdia (highly recommended)
- Excursion to the Caves of Menorca (underground caves unexplored)
- Hidropark water park (slides, wave pool, miniature golf, ...)
- Costa Cruises to sail north. There are boat trips (cruises Brisas)
- Alcanada Golf Course, 18 holes opened in 2004
- Hang-gliding and paragliding from Puig de Sant Martí (mountains where thermal currents allow the practice of these sports)
- Marinas of Bonaire and Alcudiamar.
- Cycling (starting point to climb the Serra de Tramuntana, Alcúdia has areas with bike lane)
- Municipal sports facilities (soccer field artificial turf, covered pavilion with terraces, swimming pool deck building, gym, ...)
How to get there
Click map icons for more information
How to get to the apartment from the airport:
- Join the motorway from the airport , direction Palma (PM-19) for 5,5 Km.
- Take the second exit to the “Vía de Cintura” (PM-20) direction “Andratx / Via de cintura” and continue for 2,8 Km.
- Take to exit signalled “Inca / Pto Alcudia” and carry straight on (PM-27) direction Alcúdia for 40 Km.
- Follow the signs to “Alcúdia” (centre). When you could see the Medieval walls you should turn to your right and go round the wall for 400 mt. (the wall remains on your left). After that you will reach a croos and take the road to "La Victoria / Puerto del cocodrilo", after 2 kilometers you will arrive to cross with two restaurants, there is the meeting point..
RENT A CAR
There are many companies that accept reservations from Internet, they have good rates and you can get the car in the airport. Generally to rent a car in Mallorca it is quite cheap compared with another places.
Here are some of these companies:
- http://www.pepecar.com (low cost)
- http://www.hasso-rentacar.com (low cost)
The price to take a taxi is around 60 Euro one way Airport - Puerto de Alcudia Alcudia. It’s easy to find one of the white taxis outside the terminal in the airport.
Another option is to book before and take a shuttle, you can share or take one by yourself. It is less expensive. ( around 14 € /person if you share it ).
The remaining possibility is to reach Can Picafort by bus. First catch the bus Airport-Palma Centre (Plaza España ) and then take the bus Palma Centre-Can Picafort (you can get more information about this timetable at the web http://www.autocaresmallorca.com )
Activities near Alcudia
Tennis in town
Golf within 30 mins drive
Rural / countryside retreats
Beach or lakeside relaxation
|Rental prices originally quoted in: Euros €||Convert to:|
|Prices for group size 6|
|Period||From||To||Weekly||Nightly rate|| Minimum |
|LAST MINUTE PRICE||1 Apr 13||1 May 13||€ 560||€ 80||€ 80||6 Nights|
|BEST PRICE MAY||1 May 13||1 Jun 13||€ 980||€ 140||€ 140||6 Nights|
|OFFER JUNE||1 Jun 13||1 Jul 13||€ 1295||€ 185||€ 185||6 Nights|
|SUMMER||1 Jul 13||1 Sep 13||€ 1750||€ 250||€ 250||6 Nights|
|SEPTEMBER||1 Sep 13||1 Oct 13||€ 1295||€ 185||€ 185||6 Nights|
|OCTOBER||1 Oct 13||1 Nov 13||€ 1050||€ 150||€ 150||6 Nights|
The property's weekend rates apply to: Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights
NB: Prices may be subject to change at the advertiser's discretion.
20% must be paid by bank transfer so as to confirm the reservation.
80% will be paid during the check-in after the guest could check that the house is perfectly.Enquire now
See below for next 9 months' availability - to see the next 24 months click here
Contact the manager
* Required fields
Please check the following errors:
4 years listed
You are contacting
The property manager is based in Spain and has advertised with Holiday Lettings since 2009. This villa has so far received no reviews.
Verified property manager
This property manager has been verified by our team.
Payments for this home can be made directly to the property manager.
Selected other homes from this advertiser
Mediterranean villa Vernissa in Santa Margalida, Balearic Islands
Mediterranean Can Valentin in Santa Margalida, Balearic Islands
Ca Na Conchi in Puerto Pollensa, Balearic Islands
Blue View in Alcudia, Balearic Islands