Apartment | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 6
"Alcanada Views" is a Mediterranean apartment settled in the prestigious and quiet urbanisation of Alcanada, close to the clear waters of the Alcanada beaches (accessible by a path) and near the Golf course of Alcanada Club. Due to its elevated position the property enjoys beautiful sea views from the balcony and specially the Private upper terrace of 30 sqm.
The first surprise when you reach the apartment is that you have a private parking, the wonderful and perfectly cared garden area and the swimming pool.
The immaculate interior is divided in few areas: Two double bedrooms with air-con (cold and warm options), one bathroom, Kitchen, Dining room, Hall, Balcony looking to the swimming Pool and a private upper terrace of 30 sqm. with a BBQ and relaxing hammocks. The interior design is being doing during February 2012.
The property also offers Satellite TV, Flat TV and Free WIFI LAN Internet Connection.
The flat is right now (February 2012) been totally refurnished and decorated so as to be absolutely new for the Season of 2012.
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Alcanada Beach 100 m|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Son Sant Joan 60 km, Nearest railway: Sa Pobla 10 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player, Sea view|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Safe, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms, Solarium or roof terrace|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Double beds (2), Dining seats for 4, Lounge seats for 4|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Shared garden, BBQ|
|Further details indoors|
The immaculate interior is divided in few areas:
- Two double bedrooms with air-con (cold and warm options)
- 1 Bathroom
- Dining room
- Hall with Sofa Bed, Satellite TV, Flat TV and Free WIFI LAN Internet Connection
- Balcony looking to the swimming Pool
|Further details outdoors|
The exterior facilities are:
- A Private upper terrace of 30 sqm. with a BBQ and relaxing hammocks
- Swimming pool
- Private parking
The Mallorca/Majorca region
Port d'Alcudia is a small fishing port, which nowadays has become a people living on the beach. The promenade, winning several competitions in architecture and urbanism through the Port in a pleasant aroma with a breeze. On one side the sea, "llauts" traditional fishing boats and modern marina Alcudiamar. On the other hand, the best fish restaurants, ice cream parlours and clothing stores. And facing the beach, miles of fine sand that draws the semicircle of the bay of Alcúdia. It is the most popular beach, which has all sorts of services from bars to boat rental and sailing courses or aquatic park.
Not only is the beach. Those browsers have a lot to do beach in Alcúdia in the town since there are almost twenty: sand, rocks, accessible only by sea. Among the intimate beaches include Alcanada, or the S'Illot Coll Baix. The latter is a true marvel of nature that is only accessible by boat or after a pleasant outing among pine trees and rocks.
Precisely from the Coll Baix begin some very interesting excursions for those who love trekking and nature as it rises to Sa Talaia, a former defensive watchtower at the highest point of the municipality. From above we see two bays, the Serra, Alcúdia, the Pla de Mallorca and when the day is clear, the coast of Menorca.
But if there is somewhere to visit for nature lovers, S'Albufereta and S'Albufera are two of the largest wetlands of ecological importance of the Balearic Islands, located in Alcudia and its environs, and that meet an interesting plant and animal life.
At 1 mile from the apartment you will find the old town of Alcúdia, called the faithful city in Christian times, the name is Arabic and Roman footprint. A past forged between them in a privileged enclave in the north of Mallorca. Situated close to the Serra de Tramuntana, Alcúdia has his back to the farm and rural Mallorca, and bathe his feet the waters of two bays, the north of Pollença and Alcúdia east. Alcúdia is located in the middle of this area of contrasts, between the stone wall of the Serra and the sandy coves of the bay of Alcudia between the north wind, sea and inland. All Majorca near Alcúdia.
Does not detract from the historical legacy that remains today Alcúdia an unknown place and for many island residents. As surprising as for some unknown to most. It is not common to find an authentic place so located as close to the tourist and has kept the essence of Mediterranean town where everything happens at another speed, where everything is savoured and enjoyed. Alcudia, in a sense, we live today as yesterday, taken within its medieval walls (which began building in 1300). Sa Plaza is the hub of "alcudienses", place of passage, the meeting point. Around it are bars and terraces that allow us to enjoy this peaceful place and combine it with a good dish.
In either leave the square winding streets in several directions to get to a point on the wall as the gates of Xara and Sant Sebastià, and the Church of Sant Jaume, opposite which lies the city of Rome Pollentia and a little beyond the Roman theatre, a "rara avis" because instead of being built, is dug into the rock.
A row of orange trees mark the route of the main streets, the Carrer del Moll and Carrer Major. In these streets and we are adjacent to small jewellery shops, shoe shops, clothing stores, bars, restaurants, among many large houses built centuries ago, small and peaceful squares. Alcúdia is one of those places where it's worth losing left its streets to discover around every corner a new charm, a new feel.
Every Tuesday and Sunday morning, speeding up the pace of the city with the market. The farmers, traders, artisans, artists fill the colour and bustle of people around, inside and outside the medieval wall.
The surrounding of the apartment is plenty of options, attractions, activities to do and places to visit.
LOCAL PLACES TO VISIT:
- The Roman city of Pollentia, founded in 123 BC, placed at only 1 mile.
- The Roman theatre, exceptional for being carved into the stone, placed at only half mile.
- City of Alcúdia medieval, walled enclosure within which lies the village of Alcudia, place at only 1 mile.
- Fundación Yannick and Ben Jakober with an interesting collection of portraits of children. 5 miles.
- Mono-graphic Museum of Pollentia. 1 mile.
- Museum of the Parish Church of Sant Jaume. 1 mile.
- Natural Park S'Albufera. The biggest natural park of the Balearic Island at only 3 miles.
- Natural Park S'Albufereta.
INTERESTING BEACHES IN THE SURROUNDINGS:
- Bahia de Alcudia beach, the biggest fine sandy beach of the Balearic Island is just downstairs. That's the beach and the bay that you could see and enjoy from the balcony. In this beach you will find many facilities and services (sunbeds, umbrellas, sailing school, attractions, bars, parking, restaurants, and many attractions specially recommend for the children)
- Quiet and tiny beaches such as S'Illot or Alcanada. 4 miles.
- Naturist beaches as Es Coll Baix. 5 miles.
- Windy beaches for practising sports such windsurfing or kite-surfing as Can Cap de Bou in the Pollensa bay. 2 miles.
ACTIVITIES AND SPORTS:
- Walk along the protected areas of Ermita de la Victoria, and Penya S'Atalaia des Migdia (highly recommended)
- Excursion to the Caves of Menorca (underground caves unexplored)
- Hidropark water park (slides, wave pool, miniature golf, ... Tennis)
- Costa Cruises to sail north. There are boat trips (cruises Brisas)
- Alcanada Golf Course, 18 holes opened in 2004
- Hang-gliding and paragliding from Puig de Sant Martí (mountains where thermal currents allow the practice of these sports)
- Marinas of Bonaire and Alcudiamar.
- Cycling (starting point to climb the Serra de Tramuntana, Alcúdia has areas with bike lane)
- Municipal sports facilities (soccer field artificial turf, covered pavilion with terraces, swimming pool deck building, gym, ...)
SURROUNDINGS OF THE APARTMENT:
Just downstairs of the apartment you can enjoy the pine path which goes next to the beach. Here you have a lot of shopping options. There are great restaurants, playgrounds, boutiques, banks. There is also a marina plenty of options to enjoy and walk quietly. The most beautiful beaches of Mallorca are place in an area of 5 Km. around the apartment. There are also historical buildings here such the Roman city of Pollentia, their Roman theatre, the medieval city of Alcudia and its wall. You can enjoy the Nature in the natural parks of S'Albufera and S'albufereta.
You can have more information about the area at the link www.alcudiamallorca.com
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
You're booking with
Tolo San Pedro (Property Manager Bartolome Llabres San Pedro)
- 5 Years listed
70% Response rate
Based in Spain
- 855 properties
- 680 properties
- Puerto Pollensa
- 433 properties
- Port De Pollença / Pollensa
- 135 properties
- Colonia de Sant Pere
- 76 properties
- Sa Pobla
- 70 properties
- 69 properties
- 52 properties
- Santa Margalida
- 47 properties
- Playa de Muro
- 41 properties
- 41 properties
- 39 properties
- Son Serra de Marina
- 37 properties
- Platja De Alcudia, Urbanitzacio
- 20 properties
- Horta, L'
- 14 properties
- Barcares, Es
- 10 properties
- Maria de la Salut
- 9 properties
- 8 properties
- Serra Nova
- 7 properties
- Marina Manresa
- 6 properties