Design Finca 150 m from beach
Finca | 3 bedrooms | sleeps 6
A luxurious modern villa just 150 metres from the sea. Finca Sa Sinia den Pep is in the exclusive resort of Barcares, just around the bay from Puerto Pollença and a short walk from the old town area of Alcudia. It's a contemporary air-conditioned house in wonderful gardens with a fantastic pool and terrace. It was just built on June 2010 keeping the essence of an original historic house.
3 Bedrooms shared in 2 houses with bathroom in-suite, great gardens, 4 terraces, BBQ, hammocks, tennis-table, Hot tub under a fig tree, huge swimming pool of 8x8 meters, WIFI area for free and luxury equipped in a avant-garde design.
Finca Sa Sinia den Pep is a wonderful sea-side villa, just 150 metres from the sea and the sandy golden beach of Platja Es Corral d'en Bennassar - with Barcares close by too and the old town part of Alcudia just 400 metres away. It's also just a few minutes' drive to more beaches, shops and restaurants in Alcudia, Puerto de Alcudia and Puerto Pollença.
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Es Barcarest 200 m|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car advised, Wheelchair users|
|Nearest Amenities||500 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Son Sant Joan - Palma 55 km, Nearest railway: Sa Pobla 10 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||Pets welcome, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Jacuzzi or hot tub, Internet access, DVD player|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Table tennis, Safe, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 2 En suites, Solarium or roof terrace|
|Furniture||Single beds (2), Double beds (2), Cots (2), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ, Swing set|
|Access||Wheelchair users, Secure parking|
|Further details indoors|
There is 2 houses in this villa. The biggest house is full of light and sunny space with hotel-style design and luxury. It's also largely accessible to wheelchairs - with a lovely double bedroom and walk-in shower bathroom on the ground floor. In the main living space you can find a wonderful kitchen design in luxury wood full equipped with high-spec appliances including a dishwasher and an American-style fridge-freezer. Then there is the table and chairs where to enjoy great breakfast and dinners. Some meters further you have oversize sofas, a flat-screen plasma of 42'' TV and stereo system Home Theatre.
Also on the ground floor there's the main bedroom with a great four-posted-bed and a Queen size bed of 180cm x 200 cm. and a surprising huge light that is hanged from the ceiling and looks like a moon. Next door there is a huge shower area with a led system that lights the space. In front of you will find the toilet.
Upstairs there is another magical room, an attic room (maximum height 207 cm, minimum height 145 centimeters in the cabinets), with a bath close to the bed and with two windows looking to the terrace-swimming area and also open views across fields and trees to the National Park of La Victoire. This room can be served as Queen size bed of 180cm x 200 cm or two individual bed of 90 x 200 cm.
There is another small cosy house outside with a surprising walls of original stone. In it there is another bedroom with a bed of 160cm x 200cm, a shower with hydro massage system and a toilet.
|Further details outdoors|
The glamour, luxury and space continues in the gardens with a long swimming pool cooled by sea breezes and an original century-old water wheel. Over the swimming pool there is a terrace with 4 hammocks. Also there is two small private terraces (one opens to the main bedroom and another opens to the second house). The covered terrace is a fabulous space with dining chairs around a long table, and all shaded with a Barbecue. The gardens are very family-friendly - behind an automatic gate, and the pool area is very private with open views across fields and trees to the National Park of La Victoire. Under the trees you will find a table-tennis table, a comfortable hammock and a huge outside heated Hot Tub of 2 meters of diameter under an old fig tree
The surrounding of the villa is plenty of options, attractions, activities to do and places to visit.
LOCAL PLACES TO VISIT:
- The Roman city of Pollentia, founded in 123 BC, placed at only 1 mile.
- The Roman theatre, exceptional for being carved into the stone, placed at only half mile.
- City of Alcúdia medieval, walled enclosure within which lies the village of Alcudia, place at only 1 mile.
- Fundación Yannick and Ben Jakober with an interesting collection of portraits of children. 5 miles.
- Mono-graphic Museum of Pollentia. 1 mile.
- Museum of the Parish Church of Sant Jaume. 1 mile.
- Natural Park S'Albufera. The biggest natural park of the Balearic Island at only 3 miles.
- Natural Park S'Albufereta.
INTERESTING BEACHES IN THE SURROUNDINGS:
- Barcares Beach at less five minute walk.
- Bahia de Alcudia beach, the biggest fine sandy beach of the Balearic Island is just downstairs. That's the beach and the bay that you could see and enjoy from the balcony. In this beach you will find many facilities and services (sunbeds, umbrellas, sailing school, attractions, bars, parking, restaurants, and many attractions specially recommend for the children)
- Quiet and tiny beaches such as S'Illot or Alcanada. 3 miles.
- Naturist beaches as Es Coll Baix. 5 miles.
- Windy beaches for practising sports such windsurfing or kite-surfing as Can Cap de Bou in the Pollensa bay. 1 miles.
ACTIVITIES AND SPORTS:
- Walk along the protected areas of Ermita de la Victoria, and Penya S'Atalaia des Migdia (highly recommended)
- Excursion to the Caves of Menorca (underground caves unexplored)
- Hidropark water park (slides, wave pool, miniature golf, ...)
- Costa Cruises to sail north. There are boat trips (cruises Brisas)
- Alcanada Golf Course, 18 holes opened in 2004
- Hang-gliding and paragliding from Puig de Sant Martí (mountains where thermal currents allow the practice of these sports)
- Marinas of Bonaire and Alcudiamar.
- Cycling (starting point to climb the Serra de Tramuntana, Alcúdia has areas with bike lane)
- Municipal sports facilities (soccer field artificial turf, covered pavilion with terraces, swimming pool deck building, gym, ...)
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
3 Sep 2012
"A beautiful Finca in a quiet location with stunning views."
The property is well furnished with good quality fittings. The owner is local and very helpful. Es Barcares is very quiet, which suited us, there is only one bar/restaurant and one small supermarket in the village. However, the old town of Alcudia is only a 5 minute drive and you can find everything there. it's an old Medieval walled town which is full of lovely bars, shops and restaurants. There is also a market in the town on a Sunday and Tuesday which is well worth a visit.
You're booking with
Juan Tolo (Property Manager Dinados)
- 4 Years listed
Based in Spain
- 900 properties
- 618 properties
- Puerto Pollensa
- 425 properties
- Port De Pollença / Pollensa
- 132 properties
- Colonia de Sant Pere
- 77 properties
- Sa Pobla
- 59 properties
- 53 properties
- 53 properties
- 51 properties
- Son Serra de Marina
- 44 properties
- 43 properties
- Santa Margalida
- 41 properties
- 36 properties
- Playa de Muro
- 18 properties
- Platja De Alcudia, Urbanitzacio
- 12 properties
- 11 properties
- 9 properties
- Horta, L'
- 7 properties
- Maria de la Salut
- 6 properties
- Barcares, Es
- 6 properties