Coral de Mar
About the home
Cosy apartment for couples and families that want to rest in a quiet area very close to the main beach of the Puerto de Alcudia in a design atmosphere. This apartment has been totally refurnished in August 2010 (new floor, new 2 bathrooms with 1 huge double jacuzzi, new 3 bedrooms, new kitchen full equipped and new furniture everywhere). Also this apartment is a perfect option for family with children who wants to be on the beauty and safe beach and with many options and attractions for the children and parents.
Beautiful design apartment located at 100 meters from the beach of Alcudia. "Coral Apartment" is located on the forth floor (the highest one) and an elevator will bring you to the apartment.
Inside you will find three bedrooms plenty of light (One room with Queen size bed of 180cm x 190 cm and bathroom in-suite, a second bedroom with Queen size bed of 180cm x 190 cm and the third bedroom with two double beds of 90cm x 200 cm.) another bathrooms with a huge jacuzzi for 2 persons, a light lounge with a flat TFT of 42'', Home Theatre, TV Satellite and free WIFI area, a new kitchen completely equipped, a balcony-terrace with views to the historical centre of Alcudia, the mountains of the Serra de Tramuntana and on your left the beach of the Bay of Alcudia. The apartment is located very central and is by the stores and restaurants.
|Size:||Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach:||Puerto de Alcudia, 1km|
|Will consider:||Hen and stag parties|
|Access:||Car not necessary|
Lift access to property
|Family friendly?||Suitable for children of all ages|
Suitable for people with restricted mobility
|Notes:||May take pets - please enquire|
No smoking at this property
|Luxuries:||Internet access, DVD player, Sea view|
|General:||Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Safe, Satellite TV, Wi-fi available|
|Standard:||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities:||Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms:||3 Bedrooms, 4 bathrooms of which 2 family bathrooms, 1 en suite and 1 shower room|
|Furniture:||Single beds (2), Double beds (2), Cots (2), Dining seating for 6, Lounge seating for 6|
|Other:||Linen and towels provided|
|Outdoors:||Balcony / Terrace, BBQ|
|Access:||Wheelchair friendly, Lift access to property|
Further details outdoors:
Beach with the Blue Flag of the European Community, plenty of attractions, comfort options and water sports offers (windsurf, kite surf, sail, bottom glass boats, scuba,....)
Restaurants of many different styles, shops, markets, supermarkets just downstairs...
Marina, cosy fisherman port and many quiet pedestrian streets at only 100 meters from the apartment.
Minimum stay of 5 nights
The Mallorca/Majorca region
Port d'Alcudia is a small fishing port, which nowadays has become a people living on the beach. The promenade, winning several competitions in architecture and urbanism through the Port in a pleasant aroma with a breeze. On one side the sea, "llauts" traditional fishing boats and modern marina Alcudiamar. On the other hand, the best fish restaurants, ice cream parlours and clothing stores. And facing the beach, miles of fine sand that draws the semicircle of the bay of Alcúdia. It is the most popular beach, which has all sorts of services from bars to boat rental and sailing courses or aquatic park.
Not only is the beach. Those browsers have a lot to do beach in Alcúdia in the town since there are almost twenty: sand, rocks, accessible only by sea. Among the intimate beaches include Alcanada, or the S'Illot Coll Baix. The latter is a true marvel of nature that is only accessible by boat or after a pleasant outing among pine trees and rocks.
Precisely from the Coll Baix begin some very interesting excursions for those who love trekking and nature as it rises to Sa Talaia, a former defensive watchtower at the highest point of the municipality. From above we see two bays, the Serra, Alcúdia, the Pla de Mallorca and when the day is clear, the coast of Menorca.
But if there is somewhere to visit for nature lovers, S'Albufereta and S'Albufera are two of the largest wetlands of ecological importance of the Balearic Islands, located in Alcudia and its environs, and that meet an interesting plant and animal life.
At 1 mile from the apartment you will find the old town of Alcúdia, called the faithful city in Christian times, the name is Arabic and Roman footprint. A past forged between them in a privileged enclave in the north of Mallorca. Situated close to the Serra de Tramuntana, Alcúdia has his back to the farm and rural Mallorca, and bathe his feet the waters of two bays, the north of Pollença and Alcúdia east. Alcúdia is located in the middle of this area of contrasts, between the stone wall of the Serra and the sandy coves of the bay of Alcudia between the north wind, sea and inland. All Majorca near Alcúdia.
Does not detract from the historical legacy that remains today Alcúdia an unknown place and for many island residents. As surprising as for some unknown to most. It is not common to find an authentic place so located as close to the tourist and has kept the essence of Mediterranean town where everything happens at another speed, where everything is savoured and enjoyed. Alcudia, in a sense, we live today as yesterday, taken within its medieval walls (which began building in 1300). Sa Plaza is the hub of "alcudienses", place of passage, the meeting point. Around it are bars and terraces that allow us to enjoy this peaceful place and combine it with a good dish.
In either leave the square winding streets in several directions to get to a point on the wall as the gates of Xara and Sant Sebastià, and the Church of Sant Jaume, opposite which lies the city of Rome Pollentia and a little beyond the Roman theatre, a "rara avis" because instead of being built, is dug into the rock.
A row of orange trees mark the route of the main streets, the Carrer del Moll and Carrer Major. In these streets and we are adjacent to small jewellery shops, shoe shops, clothing stores, bars, restaurants, among many large houses built centuries ago, small and peaceful squares. Alcúdia is one of those places where it's worth losing left its streets to discover around every corner a new charm, a new feel.
Every Tuesday and Sunday morning, speeding up the pace of the city with the market. The farmers, traders, artisans, artists fill the colour and bustle of people around, inside and outside the medieval wall.
The Alcudia / Port Alcudia area
The surrounding of the apartment is plenty of options, attractions, activities to do and places to visit.
LOCAL PLACES TO VISIT:
- The Roman city of Pollentia, founded in 123 BC, placed at only 1 mile.
- The Roman theatre, exceptional for being carved into the stone, placed at only half mile.
- City of Alcúdia medieval, walled enclosure within which lies the village of Alcudia, place at only 1 mile.
- Fundación Yannick and Ben Jakober with an interesting collection of portraits of children. 5 miles.
- Mono-graphic Museum of Pollentia. 1 mile.
- Museum of the Parish Church of Sant Jaume. 1 mile.
- Natural Park S'Albufera. The biggest natural park of the Balearic Island at only 3 miles.
- Natural Park S'Albufereta.
INTERESTING BEACHES IN THE SURROUNDINGS:
- Bahia de Alcudia beach, the biggest fine sandy beach of the Balearic Island is just downstairs. That's the beach and the bay that you could see and enjoy from the balcony. In this beach you will find many facilities and services (sunbeds, umbrellas, sailing school, attractions, bars, parking, restaurants, and many attractions specially recommend for the children)
- Quiet and tiny beaches such as S'Illot or Alcanada. 4 miles.
- Naturist beaches as Es Coll Baix. 5 miles.
- Windy beaches for practising sports such windsurfing or kite-surfing as Can Cap de Bou in the Pollensa bay. 2 miles.
ACTIVITIES AND SPORTS:
- Walk along the protected areas of Ermita de la Victoria, and Penya S'Atalaia des Migdia (highly recommended)
- Excursion to the Caves of Menorca (underground caves unexplored)
- Hidropark water park (slides, wave pool, miniature golf, ...)
- Costa Cruises to sail north. There are boat trips (cruises Brisas)
- Alcanada Golf Course, 18 holes opened in 2004
- Hang-gliding and paragliding from Puig de Sant Martí (mountains where thermal currents allow the practice of these sports)
- Marinas of Bonaire and Alcudiamar.
- Cycling (starting point to climb the Serra de Tramuntana, Alcúdia has areas with bike lane)
- Municipal sports facilities (soccer field artificial turf, covered pavilion with terraces, swimming pool deck building, gym, ...)
SURROUNDINGS OF THE APARTMENT:
Just downstairs of the apartment you can enjoy the pine path which goes next to the beach. Here you have a lot of shopping options. There are great restaurants, playgrounds, boutiques, banks. There is also a marina plenty of options to enjoy and walk quietly. The most beautiful beaches of Mallorca are place in an area of 5 Km. around the apartment. There are also historical buildings here such the Roman city of Pollentia, their Roman theatre, the medieval city of Alcudia and its wall. You can enjoy the Nature in the natural parks of S'Albufera and S'Albufereta. You can have more information about the area at the link www.alcudiamallorca.com
How to get there
Click map icons for more information
HOW TO GET TO THE APARTMENT FROM THE AIRPORT:
- Join the motorway from the airport , direction Palma (PM-19) for 5,5 Km.
- Take the second exit to the “Vía de Cintura” (PM-20) direction “Andratx / Via de cintura” and continue for 2,8 Km.
- Take to exit signalled “Inca / Pto Alcudia” and carry straight on (PM-27) direction Alcúdia for 40 Km.
- On Alcudia region you will find a round about follow straight to the signal Puerto de Alcudia and go straight during 4 Km.
- You will find another round about with a big orange horse, take the second on your right and follow the street Avinguda de la Platja.
- 300 meters further you will left the Hotel Bahia de Alcudia. After this hotel just turn on the left (between Hotel Bahia de Alcudia and Hotel Condesa de la Bahia) and go on the main street 300 meters further.
- On your right you will see the Hotel Coral de Mar. After this hotel just turn on your right and try to park. Right now you are on the street Coral. Just search the number 7 and the floor 4ºE.
RENT A CAR
There are some companies that they work from Internet, they have good rates and you can get the car just in the airport. Generally to rent a car in Mallorca is quite cheap compared with another places.
Here I send you some of these companies:
- http://www.pepecar.com (low cost)
- http://www.hasso-rentacar.com (low cost)
The price to take a taxi is around 70 Euro one way Airport - Puerto de Alcudia Alcudia. It’s easy to find it at the terminal in the airport.
Another option is to take and book before a shuttle transfer, you can share or only for you. It is less expensive. ( around 14 € /person if you share it ).
The last possibility is to reach Alcudia by bus. First getting the bus Airport-Palma Centre (Plaza España ) and then taking the bus Palma Centre-Puerto de Alcudia. The bus stop is just under the apartment. (you can get more information about this timetable at the web http://www.autocaresmallorca.com )
Activities near Alcudia
Tennis in town
Golf less than 15 mins walk
Beach or lakeside relaxation
A winter sun break
|Rental prices originally quoted in: Euros €||Convert to:|
|Prices for group size 6|
|Period||From||To||Weekly||Nightly rate|| Minimum |
|OFFER May||1 May 13||1 Jun 13||€ 595||€ 85||€ 85||6 Nights|
|June||1 Jun 13||1 Jul 13||€ 875||€ 125||€ 125||6 Nights|
|SUMMER||1 Jul 13||1 Sep 13||€ 1225||€ 175||€ 175||6 Nights|
|September||1 Sep 13||1 Oct 13||€ 1085||€ 155||€ 155||6 Nights|
|October||1 Oct 13||1 Nov 13||€ 770||€ 110||€ 110||6 Nights|
|Winter 2013||1 Nov 13||21 Dec 13||€ 350||€ 50||€ 50||6 Nights|
|Christmas||21 Dec 13||12 Jan 14||€ 525||€ 75||€ 75||6 Nights|
|Winter 2014||12 Jan 14||1 Mar 14||€ 350||€ 50||€ 50||6 Nights|
The property's weekend rates apply to: Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights
NB: Prices may be subject to change at the advertiser's discretion.
20% must be paid by bank transfer so as to confirm the reservation.
80% will be paid during the check-in after the guest could check that the house is perfectly.Enquire now
See below for next 9 months' availability - to see the next 24 months click here
Contact the manager
* Required fields
Please check the following errors:
4 years listed
You are contacting
The property manager is based in Spain and has advertised with Holiday Lettings since 2009. This apartment has so far received no reviews.
Verified property manager
This property manager has been verified by our team.
Payments for this home can be made directly to the property manager.
Selected other homes from this advertiser
Mediterranean villa Vernissa in Santa Margalida, Balearic Islands
Mediterranean Can Valentin in Santa Margalida, Balearic Islands
Ca Na Conchi in Puerto Pollensa, Balearic Islands
Blue View in Alcudia, Balearic Islands