Marina de La Alcaidesa
Apartment | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 6
A luxury 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment with view of the Med, Rock of Gibraltar and Atlas Mountains in Morocco. Situated on the Alcaidesa Links golf course the property is only 5 minutes walk down to 3 miles of unspoilt Blue Flag beaches.
Alcaidesa is only 15 mins drive from Gibraltar and 1 hour from Malaga making it the ideal place for a sunshine beach or golf break. The property sleeps up to 6 persons with secure underground parking, and there are 4 swimming pools to choose from.
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Alcaidesa 250 m|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car essential, Wheelchair users|
|Nearest Amenities||1 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Gibraltar 10 km, Nearest railway: San Roque 4 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||DVD player, Sea view|
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Safe, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 En suites|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Single beds (2), Double beds (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Shared garden|
|Access||Wheelchair users, Secure parking, Lift access|
|Further details indoors|
* Slimline Playstation 2 with a varied selection of games for all ages.
|Further details outdoors|
* Terrace furniture with seating for 6.
* 2 sunbeds for use on terrace or shared garden.
* 4 shared swimming pools
* 24 hour a day onsite security
* FREE wi-fi / internet access
* Meet and greet service
* Welcome packs available
* Friendly Alcaidesa based management team for trouble shooting
The Andalucia region
The Costa del Sol is lucky enough to enjoy warm, dry weather with only 30 days of rain a year! There are miles of sandy beaches, over 50 golf courses and a number of sports marinas offering something for everyone, whether it be a sunshine break, beach or golf holiday.
From Malaga to Gibraltar, a coastline stretching some 70 miles, as many as 30 courses can now be played in a variety of settings.
From the windswept Links at Alcaidesa in the south, through the rolling terrain of La Quinta and El Paraiso near Marbella, to the stunning views of La Cala further north, a wealth of courses combine to give the holidaying golfer an abundance of choice.
Since the Costa Del Sol hosted the 1997 Ryder Cup at Valderrama, the locals have justifiably claimed this to be the golfing capital of continental Europe.
Away from the courses the Costa Del Sol has much to offer the travelling golfer. The sophiscated Marbella and swanky Puerto Banus are popular retreats for Europes rich and famous. Golf resorts such as Alcaidesa, San Roque, Almenara and La Cala are established as some of the finest in Europe,
Alcaidesa is an exclusive area with a real Mediterranean feel and has three miles of wonderful beaches (Blue Flag) with a variety of great beach bars in summer. For the more adventurous, Morocco is just a 30 minute ferry ride from Tarifa. Once in Morocco, your personal guide can meet you at the ferry port and take you on your own private tour of Tangier.
La Alcaidesa enjoys a mild Mediterranean climate the whole year round with a high percentage of sunny days. Summers are not as hot as they are in nearby towns as Alcaidesa enjoys a microclimate with optimal temperatures in practically every season.
Golf is one of the key attractions to this area of Spain. In addition to the Alcaidesa Links, new Heathland course and new club house there are 4 world class golf courses located within 15 minutes, including Valderrama, Real Club de Golf de Sotogrande, La Reserva and San Roque Club or back up the coast where in excess of a further 50 courses await you!
*********************************************PLACES TO SEE*******************************************************
* GIBRALTAR (15 mins drive). Take a trip up the Rock and see the apes and caves or an open top bus ride around Gibraltar. DON'T FORGET YOUR PASSPORT!!!!
* SOTOGRANDE (10 mins drive) this upmarket area offers a fabulous marina with restaurants, Irish bar and shops.
* TARIFA (30 mins drive) is for the more adventurous with wind or kite surfing.
* ESTEPONA (30 mins) from Alcaidesa is Estepona with its beautiful beach and promenade leading down to Estepona Port. This is very much a Spanish holiday town hosting Spanish rather than foreign tourists, although there has been a steady flow of other European tourist's escaping the tour company's and finding out for themselves just what they have been missing. The East Side of the town has a Carrefour Hyper Market. The best place to go for your shopping. Estepona Port hosts a street market on Sunday morning, which is well worth a visit.
* DUQUESA (20 mins) Duquesa’s lively collection of waterfront restaurants decorate the port and offer something to please any discerning palate, from Chinese, Italian to Indian and of course typical Mediterranean cuisine not to mention a traditional fish and chip shop!
* SELWO NATIONAL PARK (40 mins) from Alcaidesa between Estepona and San Pedro, on the site originally assigned for Euro Disney, is an innovative Nature Park, unique in Europe that invites you to live a real adventure surrounded by nature. It has more than 100 hectares where you will enjoy its contrasting features, sometimes wild and sometimes blissful, and where animals of the five continents coexist in semi wild conditions .
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
You need to pay through the Holiday Lettings website to ensure your payment is protected. We can’t protect your payment if you don’t pay through us.Learn more
You're booking with
Andrew & Nicki R.
- 6 Years listed
90% Response rate
Calendar last updated:06 Jul 2014
Based in United Kingdom
Credit cards accepted
- 852 properties
- 356 properties
- San Pedro de Alcantara
- 160 properties
- 134 properties
- 114 properties
- 77 properties
- 75 properties
- 75 properties
- 42 properties
- 36 properties
- 25 properties
- Ocean Village, Gibraltar
- 16 properties
- 14 properties
- San Roque
- 13 properties
- Town of Gibraltar
- 12 properties
- Atalaya Isdabe
- 10 properties
- Sandy Bay
- 10 properties
- Saladillo Benamara
- 8 properties
- 8 properties
- Linea De La Concepcion, La
- 6 properties