About the home
Comfortable Apartment with Communal Swimming Pool. Only 2 minutes Walk to the Beach.
Sleeps 4/5 (two bedroom suites ). Brand new Apartment., Fully equipped , all rooms have Air Conditioning units, Safe & Tv Satelite, the large Sun Terrace has amazing Views to the Pool, the POMBA BRANCA apartments are located in Olhos de água, between Albufeira (5km) and Vilamoura (7km),Faro /Aeroporto (30 km). Private Car parking.
White Sandy Beach, with easy access by foot.
|Size:||Sleeps up to 5, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach:||Olhos d´agua, 300m|
|Will consider:||Long lets|
|Access:||Car not necessary|
Nearest amenities: 100m
|Family friendly?||Suitable for children of all ages|
Suitable for people with restricted mobility
|Notes:||No pets allowed|
|Pools:||Private outdoor pool (unheated), Childrens pool|
|General:||Air conditioning, TV, Safe, Satellite TV|
|Standard:||Kettle, Toaster, Iron|
|Utilities:||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms:||2 Bedrooms, 3 bathrooms of which 1 family bathroom and 2 en suites|
|Furniture:||Sofabeds (1), Single beds (1), Double beds (1)|
|Other:||Linen and towels provided|
|Outdoors:||Private outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony / Terrace, Shared garden, Private garden, BBQ|
Further details indoors:
The perfect apartments for everyone families, golfers, or group of friends, the apartments provides an excellent standard of accommodation with air-conditioning, maid-service, etc. Cots and highchairs can be provided on request. All equipment is modern and well maintained.
Towels and Linen are provided, with linen changed once each week and towels.
Apartment are Cleaned 1 day a Week.
Parking space and Barbecue.
Further details outdoors:
The small and friendly fishing village of Olhos d'Agua has everything you need - Tourist Shops, Restaurants, Bars, Supermarkets, Banks, and a Fish/Fruit market - all within a short Walking distance of the Apartments Pomba Branca.
If you are interested in making a booking a 25% deposit will be required in advance to hold/confirm the booking. The remaining 75% can be paid on arrival.
The Algarve / Central Algarve region
The diversity of nature is certainly one of the greatest strengths of the Algarve.
In a region with such an impressive expanse of coastline, sea sports are a natural highlight.
The deep blue Atlantic ocean combined with over 300 days of sun per year is one of the best holiday destinations in Europe.
The Albufeira / Olhos d'Agua area
The sandy beach of Olhos d'Agua and the sparkling blue ocean are only 2 mins ( 300 m ) walk from the Pomba Branca Apartments
Golf courses are located within the vicinity - Vilamoura (5 courses world class), Sheraton (1 course) or Balaia (1 course).
How to get there
Click map icons for more information
Also we have good contacts for transport from the Airport. If you wish we can arrange this for you and you pay to the transfer driver. In order to do so we only need your flight details for the transfer company to be informed of your arrival time.
Activities near Albufeira
Tennis in town
Golf less than 15 mins walk
Beach or lakeside relaxation
A winter sun break
14 Apr 2012
The Cabrita family are excellent hosts. Nothing is too much trouble for them. If you have a problem they are always there to help and assist you. I was unfortunate enough to be mugged, Gabriel took us to the Police Station and stayed with us until 12.30am, then took us back to Pomba Branca, what a star.I must say that we have been going to Portugal for 25 years and this is the first time such an incident has happened, It certainly will not put us off we have already booked for next year.
Pomba Branca is home from home, every comfort is provided, hygiene is faultless, conveniently nearby are Supermarkets, Chemists, Restaurants, Banks, One stop booking tour office, Taxi rank, Bus stops, Doctor, Dentist, Hairdresser and Margareths Massage Saloon(Highly recommended for that extra bit of pampering).
Pomba Branca has it all and the beach is just a short walk away and if you are lucky lots of lovely sunshine.
|Rental prices originally quoted in: British £||Convert to:|
|Prices for group size 5|
|Period||From||To||Weekly||Nightly rate|| Minimum |
|January to March||1 Jan 13||1 Apr 13||£ 280||-||-||1 Week|
|April to May||1 Apr 13||1 Jun 13||£ 370||-||-||1 Week|
|June||1 Jun 13||1 Jul 13||£ 460||-||-||1 Week|
|July||1 Jul 13||16 Jul 13||£ 710||-||-||1 Week|
|July||16 Jul 13||1 Aug 13||£ 740||-||-||1 Week|
|August||1 Aug 13||1 Sep 13||£ 840||-||-||1 Week|
|1 - 15 September||1 Sep 13||16 Sep 13||£ 495||-||-||1 Week|
|16 - 30 September||16 Sep 13||1 Oct 13||£ 425||-||-||1 Week|
|October to December||1 Oct 13||31 Dec 13||£ 280||-||-||1 Week|
The property does not have weekend tariffs.
NB: Prices may be subject to change at the advertiser's discretion.
If you are interested in making a booking a 25% deposit will be required in advance to hold/confirm the booking. The remaining 75% can be paid on arrival, in Pounds Sterling or Euros.
CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT Check-in: the apartment is available at any time after 14 p.m. Check-out: it is necessary to vacate the apartment not later than 11 a.m.Enquire now
See below for next 9 months' availability - to see the next 24 months click here
Contact the owner
* Required fields
Please check the following errors:
5 years listed
You are contacting
The owner is based in Portugal and has advertised with Holiday Lettings since 2007. This apartment has received 1 review from previous guests.
Verified property owner
This owner has been verified by our team
Payment for this home can be made directly to the owner.
Selected other homes from this advertiser
Apartments Cabrita in Albufeira, Portugal