Apartment | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 4
Private and closed condominium with garden, and adults and children pool.
Close to the Oura beach and Santa Eulália beach.
It's located in a quiet area.
Apartment located in a closed complex with children and adults pool. Maximum capacity 4 adults and 2 children. Apartment full equipped and furnished. Apartment composed by 2 bedrooms, 1 independent kitchen, 1 lounge, 2 Wc's and 2 balconies.
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Faro 45 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Pool||Shared outdoor pool (unheated), Children's pool|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, Safe, Satellite TV|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 En suites and 1 Shower rooms|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Single beds (2), Double beds (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Shared outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony or terrace, Shared garden|
|Further details indoors||
Fully equiped apartment.
Very spacious and nicely furnished.
|Further details outdoors||
South facing balcony.
Complex with nice gardens.
Shared adults and childrens pool.
1. Weekly rental prices are inclusive of maid service (except the long term rentals), gas, water and electricity charges.
2. Maid service is as advertised, excluding weekends and public holidays. Linen and towels are changed once per week. Clients must provide their own beach towels.
3. Cots and high chairs are available for hire at 18 € and 15 € per week, you must ask for them before arriving.
4. Your accommodation is reserved from 5.00pm on the day of arrival. On the morning of your day of departure we ask you to vacate by 12.00 am to give the maid time to prepare the property for the next arrivals.
5. Apartments and villas are reserved exclusively for the people named on the booking. No other persons are permitted to stay at the accommodation unless this has been agreed in writing and appropriate payments made.
6. The property may be reserved subject to availability, upon receipt of a deposit of 25%.
7. Final payments must be received six weeks prior to your arrival date or at the time of booking if your arrival date is within this period. If the payment terms are not observed the booking may be cancelled and our cancellation terms imposed.
8. We strongly recommend that you take out holiday, medical and cancellation insurance.
9. Should you cancel your booking, written notification must be received from the person who made the booking. The following charges will apply:
-Cancellations by you or any other member of your party must be in writing
Calculated from the date we receive your notification, cancellation charges are as follows:
Up to 6 weeks before arrival - loss of deposit
7 - 8 weeks before arrival - 50% of total cost
5 - 6 weeks before arrival - 75% of total cost
4 weeks or less before arrival - 100% of total cost
An administration fee will be charged on all refunds
10. A refundable damage deposit of 150 € or 300 €, depending on the size and type of property, is payable with your balance. This will be sent back to you two weeks after you return if there is no damage to the property.
11. Winter cancelling fee 50€ ( Before the 6 Weeks )
12. Maximum capacity for the apartments:
Size Adults Children
T1 2 2
T1+1 3 2
T2 4 2
V2 4 2
V2+1 6 2
The Algarve region
The Algarve, in southern Portugal, is one of Europe’s most popular coastal holiday destinations. The long sandy beaches are amongst the finest in the world and the coastline stretches 161km (100 miles) from Cape St. Vincent to Vila Real de Santo António on the Spanish border. Many of the holiday resorts are located in little fishing villages, which have retained much of their old world charm and character, with white washed houses, narrow cobbled streets and ancient churches. Away from the tourist hub, explore the quaint unspoilt villages, the breathtaking Ria Formosa Nature Reserve, the majestic Monchique Mountains or the rugged beauty of the South Westernmost tip of Europe, Sagres and Cape St Vicent.
Albufeira is one of the tourist places in europa.eu need to satisfy the growing demand for tourism Albufeira forced out of its historical center and extend towards their rural areas by providing quality accommodation and infrastructure of luxury. This enlargement has created new poles of attraction for the Montechoro, Areias de São João and the famous Oura. The recent construction of the Marina de Albufeira helped lead the city in your area that extends west to the Gale and Salgados. Its extraordinary climate, with over 3000 hours of sunshine per year and the charm of its people, continue to encourage many foreigners to change their temporary or permanent residence in this region. The always lively nightlife, its beautiful beaches, varied water sports, its golf courses, its magnificent landscapes and delicious cuisine are primarily be the reasons why more and more people are choosing as your destination Albufeira beloved.