Apartamentos Muralla Ziri
from £44 /night help
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Excludes fees (if applicable). Enter your dates to see the total cost.
Availability Your dates are available
Apartment | 1 bedrooms | sleeps 3
Located in the lower Albayzin, right in the city center, and walking distance from the main tourist sites such as the Alhambra, the Cathedral, Mirador de San Nicolás... shops, bars and restaurants.
The STANDARD apartment, features one double bedroom room with double bed, geometric wooden headboard and plasterwork arches that recreate those from the Alhambra.
Living room with sofa-bed for one person and kitchenette with utensils and electric appliances. It also has air conditioning (hot/cold) and flat screen TV.
The private bathroom includes hydro-massage shower, magnifier mirror, hair dryer, heater and basin.
The rate comprises Wi-Fi, linen, towels and bathroom amenities.
Come enjoy the stunning views of the Alhambra from our fantastic roof terrace!
|Size||Sleeps up to 3, 1 bedrooms|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: GRX (Granada airport) 20 km, Nearest railway: Granada train station 1 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|General||Air conditioning, TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms, Solarium or roof terrace|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Double beds (1), Lounge seats for 3|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
About this location
The Andalucia region
Excellent location in the heart of Albayzin, the city center and behind Plaza Nueva; only two minutes walk from the main tourist attractions, airport bus stop, bars and restaurants.
Our proximity allows you quickly tune into the complete tranquillity of this romantic district, alive in the evening with a mix of fine restaurants, tapas bars and an exciting nightlife where you can enjoy live flamenco music and dance.
- Alhambra Palace bus stop 300 meters distance and by feet 10 to 25 minutes.
- Plaza Nueva and Santa Ana Church: 150 m.
- Viewpoint Placeta de Carbajales (one of the most beautiful and quite unknown): 150 m.
- Old Moorish Baths: 200 m.
- The Cathedral and Royal Chapel: 300 m.
- Paseo de los Tristes: 300 m.
- Archaeological Museum and Paseo de los Tristes: 300 m.
- Viewpoint of San Nicolás (unforgettable sunset): 400 m.
- Corral del Carbón: 550 m.
- Sacromonte: 600 m.
- Home Museum Manuel de Falla: 1.800 m.
- Restaurants, taps bars, supermarkets & pharmacy: 200 m.
- Zoco and antique, souvenir and photography shops, newspaper kiosk, internet point ... in Plaza Nueva.
- Parking: 290 m.
- Bus stop to the airport, Alhambra: 300 m.
- Golf course: 8 km.
- Sierra Nevada sky resort: 32 km.
- Beach (Salobreña): 79 km.
About the owner
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.
You're booking with
50% Response rate
Calendar last updated:08 Feb 2014
Based in Spain