corfu beachfront vacation apts
from £44 /night help
Availability Your dates are available
Apartment | 1 bedrooms | sleeps 3
WELCOME AT THE CORFU BEACHFRONT VACATION LUXURIOUS APARTMENTS. AN EARTHLY PARADISE AT ST. GORDIOS, CORFU.
These brand new luxurious, spacious, self-catering apartments are admittedly the very best in the area. They have been built and complied with all the latest safety building regulations. Situated right on the most prominent, beachfront location at the magnificent, picturesque, sandy beach of St.Gordios distinguished for its impeccable reputation.
Each apartment comprises exceptional accommodation for 3 people, has walnut furniture, expensive curtains, separate luxurious bathroom, kitchen with two cooking hot plates and oven, robin hood, refrigerator, tea and coffee maker, toaster, microwave, crockery, kettle, glassware and cooking utensils, ample cupboards, smoke detector, safety deposit box, hairdryer, iron, armchair, fully covered wide balconies or large terrace with immaculate views of the sandy beach and the evergreen mountains. They are all fully air-conditioned, have satellite TV, free Wi-Fi and are very quiet. Bed linen and towels are frequently provided.
• Enjoy the most spectacular, idyllic and romantic sunset in the world!
• Lullaby with the fantastic dash of the sea waves at night!
• Admire the stunning dense vegetation of the mountains with distinctive geological features and look at the breathtaking Ionian Sea having the feeling of floating in it!
• Let the evening sea breeze caress you gently while you are sitting at the spacious balconies.
• Close proximity of the International Corfu Airport, many tourist attractions, archaeological sites, shops, supermarkets, clubs, bars, variety of restaurants, taxis, bus services, scuba and much more.
• Hospitality, friendliness and devoted attention.
• Famous celebrities' favourite place.
• Anybody who visits this place falls in love and wishes to live here permanently!
• Suit the most discriminating vacationers.
• Free high quality bottle of wine and a generous welcome hamper
• The manager of the building who lives within the premises is highly educated, friendly and helpful.
|Size||Sleeps up to 3, 1 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||It is ON THE BEACH!!!|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Ioannis Kapodistrias International Airport 15 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|General||Air conditioning, Safe, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||Single beds (2), Cots (1), Dining seats for 2, Lounge seats for 2|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
About this location
The Ionian Islands region
About Corfu island
Corfu is the island of Eros (love), natural beauty and supreme hospitality. It has the testiest, healthiest, Mediterranean food and wine with vivid cosmopolitan, night entertainment.
It is one of the most beautiful, safest and greenest islands in the world. Its breathtaking views, lovely nature, remarkable history and culture truly make it a unique island. It enjoys a mild Mediterranean climate along with excellent beaches.
It is imperative to visit Achill ion Palace, the beaches, Monasteries, St. Spyri don Church, museums, water parks, golf courses and great restaurants.
About St. Gordios
This is unquestionably one of the most sought after and idyllic resorts in Europe. Situated at the west coast of the cosmopolitan island of Corfu is close to the International Airport and Port of Corfu. It combines beautiful evergreen mountains with distinctive geological features (one of the most dramatic mountain sceneries) and immaculate sandy beach with sparkling crystal clear sea water.
About the owner
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.
You're booking with
11% Response rate
Calendar last updated:27 Feb 2015
Based in Greece