Modern Studio in Prospect
Apartment | 1 bedrooms | sleeps 2
YOUR OWN self contained STUDIO in beautiful / quiet / trendy prospect, close to all you will need for your home away from home!!!!
Visiting family and need a quiet place to escape?
Visiting for work and need somewhere close to the city to call home?
Perhaps you are attending one of our wonderful events or festivals in summer and want somewhere affordable, with convenient transport to the city?
All of the above welcome
We have a modern style studio fully furnished at the back of our Federation style home in leafy prospect available for short term rent. Pictures says it all. We are a professional couple with home office. We like travelling and meeting new people, but we understand guests privacy and space. We have one old but disciplined Labrador to keep us all safe.
The Studio is mostly private but does have some outside shared areas, but we respect your privacy as we have had many years of sharing this space with family & paying guests.
Essential Features of the Studio:
• Modern open plan bedroom / living / kitchen
• Kitchen fully equipped for cooking – refrigerator, gas top, microwave, kettle, toaster, mini oven, all basic crockery.
• Bedding –one double bed, all linen and towels provided.
• Bathroom is very spacious with large shower cubicle.
• TV and DVD player
• Safe off street parking
• Air-conditioning and heating
• Cost includes all outgoings.
• Wardrobe, ironing board
• Kitchen table
• POOL available and a wonderful relief in summer
• shared outdoor sitting area in garden with hammocks
• Porch - your own outdoor sitting area in morning sun and balmy evening
• View of main garden and pool from your sofa or bed
• Free Wi-Fi
• Large DVD library for your use – deposit only required.
• Children's toys and porta cot if requested
• Radio / small stereo with iPod doc
• Clock radio
• Washing machine – just down the street. Clothes stand available.
• Welcome tea, coffee, and sugar provided.
• Bikes available for hire, very reasonable price.
Pets Allowed: No
Smoking Allowed: outside only
Suitable for Children: Yes, Negotiable please. The small sofa bed can provide bed for 3rd person / child.
Features of the area:
• 5min to city by bus
• 200m to well known 'prospect road' shops and cafes
• quiet leafy street
• 7min to supermarkets – coles, IGA
• Cleaning: $50 per stay
• Security Deposit: $200 per stay
please make contact to confirm availability.
|Size||Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Notes||No pets allowed, Yes, smoking allowed|
Features and Facilities
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, Safe, Wi-Fi available|
|Utilities||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Double beds (1), Cots (1), Dining seats for 1, Lounge seats for 1|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Shared garden, Swing set|
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
18 Jul 2014
"Cold but comfy"
Great little unit, perfect for the 2 of us. Street parking, lots of varied and quality restaurants nearby, well priced and good access to public transport.… More
You need to pay through the Holiday Lettings website to ensure your payment is protected. We can’t protect your payment if you don’t pay through us.Learn more
You're booking with
85% Response rate
Calendar last updated:07 Sep 2014
Based in Australia