Farmhouse | 1 bedrooms | sleeps 2
What our guests tell about our agriturismo :
"La Verdita is really heaven on earth. In the middle of nature, it's an ideal place to relax: discovering deer's during a walk , visiting small towns, tasting local wines, or just doing nothing sitting in the Jacuzzi with a lovely view on the valley. Everything at Verdita is very clean and well maintained. Nicolas and Natascha are very dedicated hosts. Always prepared to help or to give information, but with respect for your privacy. Strongly recommended. (Note: not really suitable for children)" (Dirck & Sabine)
"The feeling you get when staying in Agriturismo Verdita, is difficult to capture in words. To us, Verdita was an ideal combination of charm, peace and quietness, comfort, cosiness, ... The view over the lavender fields (cute little deers included) and hills is amazing. Merana and the surrounding villages are very quiet and hospitable. It's nice that you can visit a lot of things nearby, for example little villages with wineries, larger cities, culture, the Italian Riviera, typical markets, ... And to top this all off, the hospitality of Natacha and Nicolas was great. They are always ready to give you directions and help you where they can, make reservations, ... They are the perfect hosts! The handy, own made guide is a must to discover the surroundings and little restaurants. They can truly be proud of their Italian dream 'Argriturismo Verdita'. We are allready looking forward to visiting them again next year!" (Valerie)
"... for those seeking peace and quiet this is an ideal spot, beautifully situated in the hills of the piedmont.
The studio where we stayed was really "pico bello" and equipped with every comfort.
This magnificent place is an ideal starting point for trips; to interesting cities: Turin, Genoa, Savona, Acqui Terme (for wellness) ... , to picturesque villages nearby..., to the "Riviera of Flowers" with beautiful coastlines..., or to go out in nature...
But it's also great spot just to relax and enjoy the fantastic views of the lavender fields and the tower of Merana…, for reading a book on the sun terrace or relaxing in the Jacuzzi.
We were very warmly welcomed and we received many pointers from Natascha and Nicolas on the different possible excursions.
Moreover, piedmont perfect place for delicious food and drinks ...
Thank you for everything. We will be back" (Ortwin)
|Size||Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Savona 40 km|
|Nearest Amenities||2 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Genoa 90 km, Nearest railway: Merana 2 km|
|Notes||Pets welcome, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Jacuzzi or hot tub, Internet access, DVD player|
|General||TV, CD player, Wi-Fi available|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 1 bathrooms of which 1 En suites|
|Furniture||Double beds (1), Dining seats for 2|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Shared garden, BBQ|
The North West Italy region
Possible activities / daytrips
1. Walk the "Sentiero 575" with the aid of our walking-GPS. This path takes you around the little village of Merana, on the "calanchi", million year old sea dunes.
2. Discover the charming Piedmontese cities of Acqui Terme (30 minutes drive from Agriturismo Verdita), Alba (1 hour drive) and Asti (1 hour drive).
3. Enjoy the blue waters, the attractive coastline and beaches of the Italian Riviera, less than an hour away from our Agriturismo.
4. Discover the surrounding Medieval hilltop villages and drive around the countryside.
5. The world famous Barolo and Barbaresco vineyards are a little more than 1 hour away.
6. Piedmont has one of Europe's most elegant old cities in the shape of Turin, a monument to cafe society. You can reach Turin in 1.5 hour.
7. Genoa is another pearl of a city, completely different but at least as interesting because it has the largest medieval quarter in Europe.
8. Virtually every weekend throughout the year, villages hold events and festivals re enacting historical events or celebrating local food and wine.
9. During the right season you can go on a walk with our local truffle hunter. He shows you how his dogs find the best truffles there are.
10. Cooking classes are possible for those who want to learn how to make the local dishes. These courses take place in Piana Crixia (10 minute drive) in the restaurant of a typical Ligurian agriturismo.
Perfectly situated between the Italian Alps and the Mediterranean sea, our agriturismo is ideally located for visiting cities such as Acqui Terme (the Romanesque city famous for its thermal waters and spas), Asti (known for the oldest Palio - or horse race - in Italy), Alba (the city of the White Truffle), Mombaldone (one of the most beautiful villages in Italy) and Canelli (where the underground Wine Cathedrals, a UNESCO Heritage site, are located).
The Agriturismo is approximately a one hour drive from the Italian Riviera, one hour and a half from Genoa and Torino, and two hours from Milan, Monte Carlo, and the south of France.
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.
You need to pay through the Holiday Lettings website to ensure your payment is protected. We can’t protect your payment if you don’t pay through us.Learn more
You're booking with
Calendar last updated:26 May 2014
Based in Italy
- 103 properties
- 68 properties
- 52 properties
- 41 properties
- 33 properties
- Pietra Ligure
- 31 properties
- Acqui Terme
- 29 properties
- 27 properties
- 20 properties
- Finale Ligure
- 19 properties
- 18 properties
- 15 properties
- 11 properties
- Nizza Monferrato
- 11 properties
- 10 properties
- 9 properties
- 9 properties
- 8 properties
- Albisola Superiore
- 6 properties
- 6 properties