Apartment | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 4
Plas Tudor Serviced Apartment is an exciting alternative to hotel accommodation in Aberystwyth. Plas Tudor offers a fresh and innovative approach, with so much more space to unwind and relax giving you the added choice of independence that comes with your own fully equipped apartment. Enjoy the light and airy modern-styled apartment within close proximity of shops, Aberystwyth University, The National Library of Wales and within a walking distance to Aberystwyth's famous promenade and beach.
The ground floor 2 bedroom apartment is situated in an elevated position overlooking the beautiful town of Aberystwyth
FREE CAR PARKING
SECURE ENTRY SYSTEM
LUXURIOUS UNDERFLOOR HEATING
FREE CEREAL, MILK & FRUIT FOR BREAKFAST
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Aberystwyth North Beach 600 m|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car not necessary, Wheelchair users|
|Nearest Amenities||200 m|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player, Sea view|
|General||Central heating, TV, CD player, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||Double beds (2), Cots (1), Dining seats for 4, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Shared garden|
|Access||Parking, Wheelchair users|
|Further details indoors|
•Plas Tudor has two bedrooms (one with king size bed and the other with small double bed) separate living-room/dining room, kitchen, and bathroom with bath/shower.
•Each apartment has a key-operated, double lock inward-opening front door leading to an entrance lobby.
•The property also benefits from under floor heating (Gas Boiler) and Olympic Flame Gas Fire, with individual programmable boiler providing 24 hour hot water.
•There are good even overhead lighting throughout the apartment with down-lighting in the living room master bedroom and kitchen.
•The property has the benefit of fully fitted carpets in the bedrooms, slate flooring in the kitchen and bathroom and oak flooring through the remainder.
•There are generous parking spaces in front and behind the property which are free to use 24/7. It is also well lit throughout the night.
•Plas Tudor is situated on the ground floor with straight ramped access into the building via an inward opening door into a communal hallway with automatic lighting.There are no steps to worry about which is ideal for those with limited walking abilities.
•Guests are greeted outside Plas Tudor by one of the proprietors or their representative and shown around their apartment.
•There are numerous taxis near to the railway station and main bus station if needed but it is also within an easy 7 minute stroll.
•Nearby car rental is available.
•Guests are provided with front door keys for for the duration of their stay and will be given the keypad number to enter the communal security door. When leaving guests are required to leave the keys in the letterbox which is situated in the communal hallway near the Lift.
•There is no restaurant at the building.
•A welcome pack of basic provisions is provided.
•There is a shop mobility scheme available in the town.
•There is no public telephone in either building but there is good mobile network coverage and all guests are given the proprietors' mobile phone numbers and advised that if they have a query or problem they can make contact at any time.
•There is wireless broadband internet access throughout the building.
•No pets are allowed
•The apartment complex has landscaped gardens and patio.
•Fire alarms are audible. Weekly tests are at 9:00-11:00 AM on Wednesdays.
•Information about the apartment is available in large print on request.
•Electricity and Gas are free of charge including free linen and towels & weekly housekeeping (extra charge of £15 per day will incur if guest will require daily or mid-weekly service)
•Guests are welcomed to bring friends and are allowed to have as many people to stay as there are beds.
Booking Terms & Conditions
1. The hirer or person booking must be 18 years of age or over and authorised to agree to the Booking Terms and Conditions on behalf of all persons included in the party occupying the property.
2. We require full payment at time of check-in or prior to arrival if paid by card.
3. Please note, if cancelled, modified or in case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
4. We do not ask for a security deposit, however the hirer of the apartment undertakes to keep the accommodation and all furniture, fixtures and fittings in the same state of repair and condition as at the start of the holiday, to leave the accommodation clean and tidy and to pay for any damage and breakages at the property and to the contents, before their departure.
5. The hirer agrees not to sublet the apartment, assign the booking to anyone else or exceed the maximum number of persons allowed to stay in each apartment. The apartment will comfortably sleep up to 3/4 adults. An extra child bed and/or travel cot can often be supplied if requested in advance. The number of persons staying in the accommodation at any time must not exceed 4 adults. We reserve the right to terminate the Booking immediately without refund or compensation on breach of this condition.
6. The Apartment is available from 6.00 pm on the arrival day and should be vacated by 11.00 am on the morning of departure.
7. From time to time the accommodation owners or their representatives may require access to an apartment while it is occupied, for instance for reasons of safety or for urgent repairs and maintenance. They will always endeavour to give prior notice and arrange a mutually convenient time, however, the hirer must permit such access to the accommodation at any reasonable time during the holiday.
8. In the event of any problem arising on arrival or during the holiday, the hirer should bring this to the attention of the apartment owners or their representative immediately.
9. Pets are strictly not allowed in the property.
10. Smoking is prohibited within the apartment and a charge to your credit card will be applied if housekeeping discovers smoking has taken place.
11. We are not responsible for the theft and/or damage of your personal belongings during your stay in any apartment booked. Therefore you are advised to ensure you have appropriate insurances in place. In addition you are advised to ensure you have appropriate travel insurance to cover cancellation and medical expenses.
12. Reasonable care has been taken to ensure that the content of our website (and/or other means of promotion or advertising) is correct but it is subject to amendment at any time without notice. All content on our website (and/or other means of promotion or advertising) is published in good faith but you acknowledge that we cannot check the accuracy of all information provided by our preferred suppliers for whom we act as agent. Given the above factors, we do not warrant that any of the content on our website (and/or other means of promotion or advertising) accurately or completely describes the apartment. Our website may link to other websites and we are not responsible for the data policies, content or security of these linked websites.
a. Guests are required to behave in a responsible manner, respect the apartment and their fellow guests and keep noise and music to a minimum. This includes causing any sort of nuisance or disruption to fellow guests or using threatening or abusive behaviour towards a member of staff on the phone, in writing or in person. Guests are not permitted to use the apartment for any illegal or immoral purposes. An additional charge will be made if the Management team is called out in response to a nuisance complaint.
13. Cleanliness: We expect the apartment to be left in a reasonable state of cleanliness and order on departure. An additional charge will be made for extra cleaning or specialist cleaning to return the apartment to a fit state for occupation. Additional charges may include compensation for loss of revenue in addition to cleaning and repairs.
14. We reserve the right to change these conditions from time to time. If guests are in breach of any of these conditions, we reserve the right to request that guests vacate their apartment immediately. These conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and the Courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any claim, dispute or difference concerning these conditions and any matter arising from them.
The West Wales/Pembrokeshire region
One of the last bastions of the Welsh language and culture, Ceredigion offers award-winning beaches and a network of spectacular walking, cycling and mountain biking routes together with a plethora of opportunities for angling in Cardigan Bay, on rivers, in lakes and fisheries.
Ranging from the National Library of Wales, at Aberystwyth, housing some of the greatest literary treasures of Wales and other Celtic nations, coastal boat trips , golf club, cycling and inland narrow gauge steam railways, to name just a few things to do, Ceredigion offers a hoast of activities, attractions, nature reserves and special areas of conservation.
For the best Guide in Aberystwyth click on following link or see listings and links below
Click on the links below to find out more click on the following links:
Walking distance Guide:
Nearest Shop (Convenience Store) 3 mins Walk
Aberystwyth Central Bus Station 5 mins Walk
Aberystwyth Railway Station 8 mins Walk
Aberystwyth Seafront Promenade 8 mins Walk
Ceredigion Museum 8 mins Walk
Pen Dinas Hill Fort 19 mins Walk -
Aberystwyth Arts Centre 20 mins Walk
Bronglais Hospital 10 mins Walk
Parc Penglais 2 mins Walk -
National Library of Wales 14 mins Walk