About the home
Panteidal Gatehouse is a very attractive detached 4 Star holiday cottage presented throughout to a very high standard. The Gatehouse has stunning vaulted ceilings and a wealth of character features. It consists of a large open plan lounge, dining room and kitchen, two bedrooms, spa bathroom, utility room and separate toilet.
- large open plan lounge with cathedral vaulted ceiling, contemporary pebble flame effect electric fire, two luxurious leather sofas, large TV, DVD player and CD player
- luxury fitted kitchen with Shaker style units, equipped with an electric oven, halogen hob, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, microwave
- dining area with oak table and four chairs, choice of books and games
- bedroom 1 - double leather "sleigh" bed, bedside tables with lamps, wardrobe, dressing table with mirror
- bathroom - luxury bathroom, fully tiled, spa bath with shower over, toilet, washbasin, and mirrored cabinet
- utility room - washer/dryer, toilet and hand basin
- bedroom 2 - known as "The Captain's Room" as it has porthole windows, two twin beds that can be zipped together to make a king-size bed on request. Two glass-fronted hanging cupboards, chest of drawers with mirror and a bedside table. A very bright, sunny room as it has three velux windows, all with black-out blinds.
- decked terrace area with table and chairs for 4
- the Panteidal Gatehouse and Farmhouse are set within 4 acres of grounds, comprising well established and very attractive gardens great for exploring - tropical plants, winding footpaths, original water pump and two ornamental ponds so children must be supervised. There is even a hidden duck house and 2 metal herons to find
- beyond these more formal gardens is a short circular walk up the hillside through the gorse and woodland - please note that most of the wood is on a steep hill and can be challenging
- plenty of parking space.
- bed linen, electricity, hot water and central heating all included
- temporary membership of local leisure club included - indoor and outdoor pool, sauna, jacuzzi, gym, children's play area. Other facilities subject to local fee - spa, tennis, pitch and putt
- travel cot (bring own bedding), high chair and travel gate
- awarded 4 Star grading by Visit Wales
- dogs welcome by arrangement - max 2 dogs, £20 each/week
- strictly no smoking.
|Size:||Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms|
|Will consider:||Long lets|
|Access:||Car not necessary|
|Family friendly?||Suitable for children of all ages|
Suitable for people with restricted mobility
|Notes:||May take pets - please enquire|
No smoking at this property
|Luxuries:||Gym, Sauna, DVD player|
|Pool:||Shared indoor Pool|
|General:||Central heating, TV, CD player|
|Standard:||Kettle, Toaster, Iron|
|Utilities:||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms:||2 Bedrooms, 1 family bathroom|
|Furniture:||Single beds (2), Double beds (1), Cots (1), Dining seating for 4, Lounge seating for 4|
|Other:||Linen provided, please check with the advertiser regarding towels|
|Outdoors:||Balcony / Terrace, Shared garden, Private garden, BBQ|
|Access:||Wheelchair friendly, Secure parking|
How to get there
Click map icons for more information
Contact the advertiser for further details on the best way to reach this property.
Activities near Aberdovey
|Rental prices originally quoted in: British £||Convert to:|
|Prices for group size 4|
|Period||From||To||Weekly||Nightly rate|| Minimum |
|19 Mar 13||25 May 13||£ 530||-||-||1 Week|
|25 May 13||1 Jun 13||£ 725||-||-||1 Week|
|1 Jun 13||13 Jul 13||£ 595||-||-||1 Week|
|13 Jul 13||31 Aug 13||£ 725||-||-||1 Week|
|31 Aug 13||28 Sep 13||£ 550||-||-||1 Week|
|28 Sep 13||21 Dec 13||£ 475||-||-||1 Week|
|21 Dec 13||4 Jan 14||£ 675||-||-||1 Week|
The property does not have weekend tariffs.
NB: Prices may be subject to change at the advertiser's discretion.
We welcome short breaks and have a flexible arrival day.
Please see www.flagshipholidayhomes.co.uk for full details.Enquire now
See below for next 9 months' availability - to see the next 24 months click here
Contact the manager
* Required fields
Please check the following errors:
You are contacting
The property manager is based in the United Kingdom and has advertised with Holiday Lettings since 2012. This cottage has so far received no reviews.
Verified property manager
This property manager has been verified by our team.
Payments for this home can be made directly to the property manager.
Holiday cottages in Wales (3,252)