from £128 /night help
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Excludes fees (if applicable). Enter your dates to see the total cost.
Availability Your dates are available
Bungalow | 4 bedrooms | sleeps 8
Accessible, single-storey, luxury accommodation purpose built for letting to groups of friends / families looking to enjoy all the benefits of a spacious and comfortable open plan living area together with the privacy of a secluded position and 4 en suite double bedrooms.
• Large, open plan living area with wood burning stove.
• Dining area with extendable table seating up to 12
• 4 en suite double / twin bedrooms
• Fully equipped integrated kitchen including range oven, American style fridge freezer and dishwasher
• Large conservatory adjacent to spacious patio with barbeque area, overlooking open fields
• Laundry / drying room plus extra room for the storage of bikes etc.
• Eco-friendly building
• 3 minutes walk from the picturesque village of Aberdaron including 2 excellent pubs, shops and beach.
|Size||Sleeps up to 8, 4 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Log fire, Internet access, DVD player, Sea view|
|General||Central heating, TV, CD player, Telephone, Wi-Fi available|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||4 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms of which 4 En suites and 1 Shower rooms|
|Furniture||Double beds (4), Single beds (8), Cots (1), Dining seats for 12, Lounge seats for 11|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Private garden, BBQ, Bicycles available|
|Access||Parking, Wheelchair users|
About this location
The Gwynedd region
About the owner
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.