It is a 5 block walk to New York City's mass transit system. The train to downtown Manhattan is an approximately 45 min ride. Beautiful views of the Manhattan skyline and breathtaking sunsets. 5 - 10 mins to Rockaway Beach. There is a float with access to Jamica bay & f …see more
Astoria is a great neighborhood just a few subway stops from Manhattan. It is very safe and convenient. There are plenty of shops, fantastic restaurants, markets, parks, and beautiful views of the city skyline. …see more
1. As close as you can get to NYC without actually being IN the city!
2. 5 Min. to Central Park, the Apple Store and 15 minutes to SoHo
3. Located in a relaxed, quiet neighborhood so you can come and relax after a day in NYC.
1. Literally 5 Min. to NYC, we are as close to NYC as possible (without actually being IN NYC!!).
2. You will be in a quiet, funky little neighborhood to decompress from the hustle and bustle of NYC.
3. Close to Brooklyn and other parts of Queens. …see more
This is the estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Contact the advertiser to confirm the price - it varies depending on when you stay and how long for.
This is the estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay.
This is the total cost of the stay for the dates and number of guests that you entered.
This price is an estimate based on the latest rate information available to us. Contact the advertiser to ask for the exact price, including any additional fees.
Prices for this home are unknown, please contact the advertiser to confirm the price.