It is a 5 block walk to New York City's mass transit system. The train to downtown Manhattan is an approximately 45 min ride. Beautiful views of the Manhattan skyline and breathtaking sunsets. 5 - 10 mins to Rockaway Beach. There is a float with access to Jamica bay & f …see more
23 Sep 2014
"Great place to stay"
Loved staying here the quite was great after the days in Manhatten will return someday i hope lovely Sunsets nice surroundings… More
24 Nov 2013
"Great house with a view"
To stay in this house was one of the best decisions we made during our east coast trip this autumn. We were a group of 7 and were so lucky to find Michaels house on Trip Advisor. The place is great, c… More
8 Nov 2013
Everything about our stay was amazing, the location, the views, the sunset! The property is within walking distances of the bus stops and metro, one day you can be in Manhatton the next at far rockawa… More
1. As close as you can get to NYC without actually being IN the city!
2. 5 Min. to Central Park, the Apple Store and 15 minutes to SoHo
3. Located in a relaxed, quiet neighborhood so you can come and relax after a day in NYC.
1. Literally 5 Min. to NYC, we are as close to NYC as possible (without actually being IN NYC!!).
2. You will be in a quiet, funky little neighborhood to decompress from the hustle and bustle of NYC.
3. Close to Brooklyn and other parts of Queens. …see more
The car service features include,
1. 24/7 live customer support,
2. Easy online reservation system,
3. Real-time GPS tracking system,
4. Free flight monitoring,
5. Curbside parking,
6. No waiting charge,
7. Wide range of different size cars,
8. Insurance Coverage …see more