It is a 5 block walk to New York City's mass transit system. The train to downtown Manhattan is an approximately 45 min ride. Beautiful views of the Manhattan skyline and breathtaking sunsets. 5 - 10 mins to Rockaway Beach. There is a float with access to Jamica bay & fishing from dock. …see more
Astoria is a great neighborhood just a few subway stops from Manhattan. It is very safe and convenient. There are plenty of shops, fantastic restaurants, markets, parks, and beautiful views of the city skyline. …see more
1. Literally 5 Min. to NYC, we are as close to NYC as possible (without actually being IN NYC!!).
2. You will be in a quiet, funky little neighborhood to decompress from the hustle and bustle of NYC.
3. Close to Brooklyn and other parts of Queens. …see more
Not only will guests have the benefit of being a short ride away from one of the world's greatest cities, they will also take pleasure in the beautiful peaceful surroundings of Broad Channel and Rockaway. These neighborhoods are ideal for boating, fishing, or walks alon …see more
1. As close as you can get to NYC without actually being IN the city!
2. 5 Min. to Central Park, the Apple Store and 15 minutes to SoHo
3. Located in a relaxed, quiet neighborhood so you can come and relax after a day in NYC.
The car service features include,
1. 24/7 live customer support,
2. Easy online reservation system,
3. Real-time GPS tracking system,
4. Free flight monitoring,
5. Curbside parking,
6. No waiting charge,
7. Wide range of different size cars,
8. Insurance Coverage …see more