Ring in the New Year with Holiday Lettings
Tue 30 August 2011
Instead of umming and ahhing about where to go this New Year’s Eve – and ultimately, ending up somewhere you really don’t want to be, surrounded by people you really don’t want to be with – why not flip the script and rent a holiday home with Holiday Lettings for the big event?
By renting a large holiday home, you can host your own private party, frolic on your own timetable, control the playlist, and most importantly toast 2012 with a hand-picked selection of your nearest and dearest.
Holiday Lettings™ is the UK’s number one for holiday homes worldwide, there are no less than 50,000 homes to choose from and over 5,000 of these sleep 10 guests or more. Besides accommodating more guests, larger properties are also incredibly affordable. When the cost is split multiple ways you can live it up like the Lord and Lady of the manor without the hefty price tag.
See in the New Year in style
Yellowstone Beach House, West Cliff, Bournemouth
£5,250 per week, sleeping 22, £238 per person
• Ring in the new year with a beach party at this eight bedroom house by-the-sea
• It has a fashion-forward, boutique design and is a great choice for a fashionista’s private party
• Four floors of fun, the house includes a games room, cinema room, and a large trampoline
• Guests are also invited to use the neighbouring Marriott hotel leisure facilities at a discounted rate. These include a gym, spa, tennis courts and indoor and outdoor swimming pools
Casa Blanc Villa, Sant Miguel de Balansat, Ibiza
£3,391 per week, sleeping 15, £226 per person
• Escape the doom and gloom of the British winter and head for the Balearic Islands
• With a large outdoor swimming pool, garden and a roof terrace, pool party anyone?
• Thanks to captivating coastal views you can watch the sunset over the island on the last day of 2011
• There is a boat available for guest use, so you can take to the water and explore the island
• Muse on your plans for the coming year while lounging in one of the six garden hammocks
Anguilla Beach Mansion, Cinnamon Reef, Anguilla
16 December – 6 January, £28,636 per week, sleeping 18, £1,590 per person
• Fancy doing it big this NYE? Then head for the Caribbean and have the party to end all parties
• With private tropical gardens, a prime beach front position, games room, gym, sauna and swimming pool, this mansion has all the ingredients for the perfect holiday
• More active guests will enjoy the private tennis courts and snorkelling in the crystal clear waters
• For a tropical change of scenery, visit the nearby islands of St Bart’s and St Martin
• Sample delicious Caribbean cuisine prepared by your own private chef
Chesarina, La Punt Chamues-ch, St.Moritz, Switzerland
23 December – 9 January, £15,304 for two weeks (minimum stay), sleeping 15, £1,020 per person
• If you are more of a skier than a sunbather, this five bedroom chalet was made for you
• St. Moritz is a skier’s paradise and this home is just 10 minutes from the Celerina ski slopes
• Other family winter sports include tobogganing, sledding and ice skating
• A Jacuzzi, sauna and soothing log fire provide much needed après ski relaxation
• Home features include a pizza oven and incredible mountain views
The Apartment Palais Royal V in Paris, Louvre, Central Paris
£1,575 per week, sleeping six, £262 per person
• Have an NYE to remember in the city of lights with the special people in your life
• Spacious, with a chic interior the home is family friendly with a cot available upon request
• There is a balcony terrace area with patio furniture so you can sit out late and take in the city views by night
• Situated in the heart of Paris within a few minutes’ walk you will see the fireworks over the Champs Elysées
• Alternatively, head out and sample Parisian life at some of the many clubs and eateries in the city
For all homes with availability between Friday 30 December 2011 and Monday 2 January 2012: New Year holidays 2011
About Holiday Lettings:
Holidaylettings.co.uk was established in 1999 by Ross Elder and Andy Firth. Part of the TripAdvisor Media group since June 2010, the business continues to thrive as an independent brand from its offices in Oxford. Jonathan Dees has been managing director since March 2011.
Search 65,000+ privately owned holiday homes in 116 countries around the world. Choose from spacious villas, resort apartments, sprawling gites and farmhouses, cosy romantic retreats, cottages, barn and chapel conversions, city breaks, rural getaways or beach breaks - there's a home for every holiday.
With 69 million unique monthly visitors* through the TripAdvisor Media Group, what are you waiting for...
Contact the PR team:
Kate Stinchcombe-Gillies, head of communications
+44 (0)1865 312010
Click here to email the team
*Through the TripAdvisor Media Group. Source: comScore Media Metrix for TripAdvisor Inc. and its subsidiaries, Worldwide, May 2012