Discover the lure of the Cornish coast and the enchantment of Porthcurno where an unspoilt cove of milk white sand washed by azure seas nestles in the fold of rugged headlands and the world renowned Minack theatre. Come stay at Mariners Watch. Checking in times are from …see more
Anyone looking for a beautifully furnished traditional cottage, close to the breath-taking West Cornish coastline and amenities yet quiet and private is sure to enjoy a relaxing holiday at the Granary. …see more
- detached double glazed family house
- spectacular views of the sea and rugged coastline
- cliff top position high above porth chapel beach in porthcurno
- parking available for 3 cars
- steps down to entrance hallway, a... …see more
31 May 2015
"Great vistas but a little tired inside"
I stayed at Vessacks for the second time in 2014 previously in 1996. The views from the property are no less than spectacular and wonderfully positioned for walks along the costal paths to Lands End … More
Many thanks for your comments, any feedback is helpful in order for us to improve our service where possible. We will of course pass your comments on to the owner of the property regarding the bathrooms at Vessacks and please rest assured that we will be monitoring all future feedback.
Great to hear that you seemed enjoyed your holiday overall and we hope we can be of help with any future holidays that may be on the cards!
- double glazed detached bungalow
- lovely cliff top position above porthcurno
- few minutes walk from the large sandy beach and the minack theatre
- parking available for 2 cars
- sitting room with some exposed granite... …see more
renovated barn in peaceful location yet close to many attractions
spacious grade ii listed barn conversion keeping many of its original features with exposed beams and stone work and renovated to a high standard. Situated in a delightful farm... …see more