This property would suit families; couples, and those who enjoy the sea, beach, lakeside views, walking, cycling and exploring. A home from home property that will make you relax into Cornish life immediately. We are able to provide a travel cot, high chair and other c …see more
- Views of Mevagissey Bay from the upstairs inverted accommodation
- Semi detached double glazed barn conversion
- Set above the little coastal village of Pentewan
- Set at the end of a long steep narrow track
- Gravelled parking area ... …see more
- set within the grounds of the lost gardens of heligan
- just over a mile from the sea
- retaining many of the 18th century period features
- parking available for two cars
- one step up to entrance lobby
- cloakroom ... …see more
This is the estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Contact the advertiser to confirm the price - it varies depending on when you stay and how long for.
This is the estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay.
This is the total cost of the stay for the dates and number of guests that you entered.
This price is an estimate based on the latest rate information available to us. Contact the advertiser to ask for the exact price, including any additional fees.
Prices for this home are unknown, please contact the advertiser to confirm the price.