- traditional listed cornish cottage
- glimpses of the sea and st michaels mount from upstairs
- close to the 14th century parish church at madron
- just a few minutes drive from the town of penzance
- entered via a low s... …see more
Stylish barn conversion set in peace and tranquility of a sleepy village, with easy access to both the rugged North Coast and stunning South Coast beaches. "Ideal for walkers" Situated 5 mins walk from one of the most spectacular National Trust Gardens in Cornwall - Tr …see more
This is the estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Contact the advertiser to confirm the price - it varies depending on when you stay and how long for.
This is the estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay.
This is the total cost of the stay for the dates and number of guests that you entered.
This price is an estimate based on the latest rate information available to us. Contact the advertiser to ask for the exact price, including any additional fees.
Prices for this home are unknown, please contact the advertiser to confirm the price.