Brean Park is the choice for those who want both quality and luxury in a rural idyll.
Suitable for all families/friends sharing, why not bring the grandparents and don't forget well behaved pets are welcome so no-one misses out. …see more
Sleeps six, linen provided
King/Double/Twin + cot
Two en suites/one full bathroom
Two lounge areas with flat screen TVs and Freeview
Kitchen/diner with cooker/hob, dishwasher, fridge freezer,
utility cloakroom washer/dryer.
Owl Cottage is a 19th century detached cottage with private off-road parking in a peaceful cul-de-sac in walking distance of shops, pubs, restaurants.
Changeover day is Friday in season, flexible out of season …see more
A place to do as much or as little as you like. This beautifully refurbished 300-year-old detached cottage near Fowey sleeps up to twelve, and its large private gardens and stunning surrounding area will enchant families and groups of friends alike. …see more
- restored detached house dating back to early 16th century
- within walking distance of lostwithiel
- gravelled parking area for two cars
- fitted kitchen with breakfast table opening onto north street
- wetroom w.C with... …see more
conveniently positioned waterside townhouse
4 nights commencing saturday 11 april 2015 was from £535 now from £475
this spacious end terrace house sits within walking distance of shops and amenities. The riv... …see more
- Traditional, comfortable detached house, the original Mill House for the unrestored mill
- Unspoilt little creekside hamlet on a tributary of the Fowey river
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Accessed via an uneven granite and cobbled pa... …see more