Video content requirements
Holiday Lettings does not vet or approve any video content which is submitted to the site. Please ensure that all video content complies with the following conditions:
- Video content must be of good quality.
- Video content should be of the holiday home itself and/or surrounding area only.
- Video content should not contain the details of the advertiser's website or any other contact details of the advertiser, or any other commercial promotion, whether relating to the advertiser or a third party.
- Video content must not feature people, unless you have the express written consent of the relevant individual(s).
- Video content must not contain any material which infringes the copyright or any other intellectual property rights of a third party. This means that you must not use any music in your video content, unless:
- the music is created by you and is original; or
- you have written consent from the creator of the music to use such music in a video on Holiday Lettings.
- Videos must not contain any nudity, lewd gestures or any other material that is threatening, offensive, violent, pornographic, obscene, hateful, discriminatory or that could encourage the commission of a criminal offence;
- Videos must not contain any material that is defamatory or libellous;
- Videos must not contain any material which infringes the copyright or other intellectual property rights of a third party, including any privacy rights;
- Videos must not contain inaccurate or false information about the holiday home;
- Videos must not contain any other material which is considered to be inappropriate, together referred to as "Inappropriate Content".