A luxury villa nestled atop the ultra exclusive Sri Panwa resort, located on a private peninsular on the beautiful southern tip of Phuket. The winner of numerous awards for style and luxury incl being voted within the top 5 Thai resorts by Conde Nast. The villa boasts outstanding views over the sea to both the east and west giving you truly unforgettable sunrises and sunsets. Frequented by royalty, movie stars and business leaders Sri Panwa boasts such a full range of facilities you might not leave the resort. Harper's Bazaar Travel Guide said it has “every amenity you could wish for”. To list a few there is a private beach, 3 world-class restaurants (Gordon Ramsey commented “the chefs in Sri Panwa are a class act and would be a huge success in London”), a luxury spa, easy access to secluded white sand beaches with warm turquoise waters, a beach bar, nightclub, cooking school, tennis courts and fully equipped gym. Two villa staff take care of your housekeeping and general equirements.
All five bedrooms are large and luxurious, fully equipped with both air conditioning and handmade teak ceiling fans. They all have personal mini bar facilities and spacious marble finished bathrooms furnished with both large showers and double ended baths. In addition, three of the bedrooms also have an private open air bathroom. Four of the bedrooms have private balcony/terrace, two of the bedrooms also have a double sofa bed in addition to the main king-size bed. All have separate seating/sofa.
The bathrooms are designed in a clean and contemporary style. They are all very spacious and light with floor to ceiling opening doors and windows allowing the sun and cool winds to flow through. They are all marble lined, with solid marble sinks carved by hand.
Accommodation and Facilities:
Villa, 500 m²,
5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 14, 2 Bathrooms, 1 Separate Toilet
* wireless broadband
* boat dock
* gated community
* parking off street
* tennis court
* 4 garden chairs
* 4 deck chairs
* 2 bicycles
* outdoor pool
* pool table
* video library
* stereo system
* CD player
* DVD player
See Rental Rates for other booking periods.
Rental Rates for Villa Sri Panwa, Phuket, Thailand
(at least 7 consecutive rental nights)
(Individual nights Mon/Tues/Wed/Thurs)
Weekend Night Rate
(Individual nights Fri/Sat/Sun)
Rental rates for 2012
Rental rates for 2013
* When your booking crosses over different rental periods, we calculate the price to fairly reflect the different rental rates for each day in each period.
* If your rental period is less than 7 consecutive nights you can calculate the total price by adding the individual rates for both weeknights and weekend nights together.
* If your rental period is 7 consecutive nights or greater, the rental price is calculated by dividing the weekly rental rate by 7, and then multiplying it by the number of nights you wish to stay.
Additional information about rental rates
* Our rates include:-
* Complimentary use of all of the amenities within the villa.
* A mid-week bedding change.
* Toiletries in the bathrooms.
* Indoor and outdoor towels.
* Complimentary transfer to and from the airport.
* Free (wireless) Internet Access
* Complimentary use of all amenities within Sri Panwa Resort, such as gym, tennis courts etc.
* 8 hours of daily housekeeping, of which 6 hours is provided free of charge. We ask for a contribution of €30 per day from the day after your arrival up to and including the day of your departure to cover the cost of two hours of help. You will find having help greatly increases your enjoyment of your holiday at the villa. Our staff can help you with all tasks such as: washing and ironing clothes, making bedrooms, washing dishes and helping you to prepare food, and serving your guests.
* Meals can be prepared by a qualified chef as required. This costs €110 euros per day to cover both lunch and evening meal, plus the cost of food.
* Daily fresh breakfasts can also be prepared if required. Please call to discuss your requirements.
* At the time of the booking we take a 20% deposit plus €1000 fully refundable security and damages deposit to confirm your reservation. The balance is due 8 weeks before the start of your holiday.
Additional amenities include: security system, estate charges, laundry, electricity, airport transfer, gas, kitchen cutlery, fully furnished, water, maid, cooking utensils, pool cleaner, dish ware, estate security, gardener. …see more