Ideally suited for two people wanting a relaxing holiday, close to all amenities shops, restaurants and pubs.
An "alternate tread" staircase leads from the lounge to the roof terrace. This type of staircase is steeper that normal but has two handrails for added safety. …see more
- spacious detached double-glazed house
- up the hill from the old ferry inn at bodinnick, across the water from fowey
- on site parking available
- flight of railed steps lead up to the entrance porch
- comfortable sitt... …see more
A delightful and spacious Cornish cottage of great character in a superb position in the picturesque riverside village of Bodinnick,
adjoining National Trust land and just 100 yards from the water. Very comfortable 3 bedroom accommodation with on-site parking. Short bre …see more
- Superb views over Fowey?UR(TM)s natural harbour
- Detached and double glazed Cornish cottage
- Inverted accommodation
- Set into the hillside just off the road which runs through Bodinnick village
- Parking for two medium sized cars at... …see more
This is the estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Contact the advertiser to confirm the price - it varies depending on when you stay and how long for.
This is the estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay.
This is the total cost of the stay for the dates and number of guests that you entered.
This price is an estimate based on the latest rate information available to us. Contact the advertiser to ask for the exact price, including any additional fees.
Prices for this home are unknown, please contact the advertiser to confirm the price.