Your new-look listing gives you room for bigger photos, so you can really show off your home and clinch fast bookings from impressed guests.
We’ve resized all images where possible so that they fit the new design. But if any of your photos look a bit grainy or are simply much smaller than they should be, you can upload larger ones with a higher resolution to make the best use of the space available.
Take a quick look at your ad on the site. If any of your pictures don’t look quite right, you can simply delete them and replace if necessary.
- Log in and go to Properties > Photos
- Use the little dustbin symbol to the right of any unsatisfactory images to delete them
- If you’d like to add higher resolution photos, choose Add photos, select a picture (or several) from your files, then hit Upload
- You can also drag and drop pictures directly from your computer into the upload field
- Any new pictures will appear under Uploaded photos
- Type your caption into the field next to each new photo and click Save
- To change the order of your images, click and drag them up or down individually – make sure you’ve got an attention-grabbing shot (landscape format only) as your lead photo
The technical stuff
- If you’re taking new photos, choose the highest available image quality on your digital camera: if you’ve just got normal or basic, choose normal
- File size can’t exceed 5MB per photo
- All photos must be a minimum of 1440 pixels wide
For more help with uploading and ordering your photos, check out our video.